theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6760
OK, so I am sitting here in work just now, it is 9:17am and I have been in since 8:40am. So far I have not done any work as I have just been drinking some coffee, checking my personal emails, reading forums, posting and watching funnies on youtube. I probably will not start working until 10am and even then I will still be surfing the forums and posting some more while talking to people over msn messenger and xfire.

Around about 12 I will start to think about lunch and will take my foot off the gas as I know it is starting to get close to me taking my break, then i will take said break for an hour while I eat and watch some south park maybe. After this it will probably then take me about 30 mins to actually get back up to working speed, then before long my mind will wonder and I will start thinking about finishing work for the day.

So if my calculations are correct, I probably only work about 4hours our of my 7 a day! bad boy!

what about you?

p.s. If I do have a tight deadline this is NOT the case and I will end up working about 9hours a day
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6365|England - Kent
I will check my personal e-mails a couple of times a day but thats it, i norm work during my breaks and lunches because I am working for a promotion i got a pay rise but not the promotion I wanted so I carry on doding but i was told they would not be renewing my contract on tuesday and it runs out end of the month
So I phone in today told em i wasnt coming in beceuse I dont feel like it
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6560|CH/BR - in UK

Well, I still go to school - but I do a lot less homework than I should.

-konfusion
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6384|Southampton
I get 2 hours a day to do whatever the fuck i want, plus an hour for lunch, and 2 1/2 hour breaks, one in the mornign and one in the afternoon. So REAL work maybe 4 hours work in every 8.... lol thats really bad. Not worked that one out before...

Although, the same as the dude, if there's alot to do then i'll be pretty much constant head down, get on with it.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6688|In You Endo- Stoke
Depends i answer the phone when it rings and moniter stacks every 30 minutes,apart from that im free for 12 hours of playtime at work!
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6544|Valhalla

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

Depends i answer the phone when it rings and moniter stacks every 30 minutes,apart from that im free for 12 hours of playtime at work!
same here...
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6239|NSW, Australia

we only got 2 cars in today, between 2 mechanics and myself, an apprentice

when that was done, (40 mins later) cleaned up the workshop and then flirted with the girls in reception for the rest of the day, and drove around doing nothing

Last edited by Nappy (2008-01-10 02:19:05)

Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6587|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

konfusion wrote:

-konfusion
Oh, you do that too ...Dosent help me much at school but im lazy :S
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6503|N. Ireland
School: 8.40-3.25 (6.75 hours)
Homework: Half an hour to an hour (0.5 hours-1 hour)
Work: Hour (1 hour)

So, I "work" for that amount!
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

I do 15 minutes of actual ... work
bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland
not enough.

Which is currently why I'm procrastinating instead of revising for my accounting exam as part of my economics degree
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6480|NY
My boss has bounced all of his employees checks for the past week, so as of now im cruising bf2s, about to watch some seinfeld dvd's and then will probably update my resume and look for another job
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6142|Carnoustie, Scotland

konfusion wrote:

-Funky_Finny
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6473|Tyne & Wear, England
As well as being a student I'm a barman.  During those lonely day shifts when the pub is empty I just go and throw darts all day, so on those occasions, very little.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6666|UK
i work for the railways here in the uk, say i work a 37 hour week, AS STANDARD, i will prob do about 9 hours max work
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6712
8 hours a week in 4 hour shifts. That's as a barman.

At 6th form it depends on the lesson!
mikkel
+383|6611
Well, when I work, I work to automate my workload, which means that I only really work when we get new systems, or when existing systems break. I could automate myself out of a job if I commented my code better.

Remember, kids, never comment your code.
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
When I was at school very little. I rarely did homework and if I had a lesson with computers I'd go on various flash games.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6540|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Start at 0630 and work is done when it's done.
Entertayner
+826|6581

Absolutely nothing until Zimmer shouts at me.

FAO ZIMMER: NOTRLY.

Last edited by Entertayner (2008-01-10 10:02:54)

ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6484|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
I work pretty much solid all day, its suprising how many people need new lenses...and we are just a small part of a whole market of specs and shit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard