ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6548
https://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3995/lollto6.jpg
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|6025|London ㋛

I just got banned. Reason: Unknown, i didn't see anybody make any hackusations, it was 6 aside IO on ghost town, i had like 56 points, 15 kills - 3 deaths, not really amazing, while the admin, a captain on the other side had 22 points, he was the second highest scorer. Anyways, i just found it funny, annoying that i missed out on that ever so important gold medal that i was destined for but i think being banned for owning someone is even better. Server is =STO= i think, atleast that's what the admin's were wearing.
NantanCochise
+55|6004|Portugal/United States
Ok, I have a rant. I was playing yesterday with a clan. A friend and I were the only 2 who were not part of this clan. I won the round, and must have killed the clan leader at least 20 times (It was a very long round with few players). Everyone one seemed mature, no one was complaining. No one was cheating, there seemed to be no problems. My problem is that after the round, and subsiquently recieving a gold, not all of the stats  showed up. My friend checked his stats and they were recorded. Not only did I not recieve the medal, My favourite victim (being the clan leader) was not recorded. The funny thing is, is that my points were recorded, the win and the two knife kills. So really, my question is, is it possible to alter stats like that (recording some, deleting others), is this a problem with the servers or something else? Thanks...
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6534|Los Angeles, California
Lol 9 million points.
NantanCochise
+55|6004|Portugal/United States
Oh man! PLAYERS_GET_A_LIFE has over 9 million points and is obviously at no#1. When this happens you know something is wrong!!!
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6374|Belfast
lolwut 9,000,000
i though ea rerset people who were comming up to 1
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5987|Places 'n such
lol, i love that all the hackers in the top ten b4 PLAYERS_GET_A_LIFE still couldnt overtake huellia
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Unzombified_Zombie
I'm a furry, get over it :3
+9|6189|Grantham, England
Well it looks like the playa haters are having a field day. Some crappy website must have just brought out some crappy hack for stats.

I can imagine these people in their mothers basements going "Nghaah!! I r 1337 hax0r!! Pwn1ng v 0thers!"
These kind of people Ibet haven't even seen the sunlight since windows came out.

Last edited by Unzombified_Zombie (2008-01-06 04:20:37)

S/O421
+1|6325
this guy hacks at warlord at a Gamearena server, = [PR] = masalobe, inside a building
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6133|Birmingham, UK
Yesterday i encountered an aimbotter, called Blah! Darkdreamkiller or something, 200 points and 4 deaths, and a corporal, ill post the stats.
adam1503
+85|6414|Manchester, UK
Oh... it looks like the stats are (relatively) back to normal (apart from the  guy with 3 mil).  Somebody got reset.. not that they care at all though.

Last edited by adam1503 (2008-01-07 10:21:15)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6407|the land of bourbon
=COME GET SOME= special forces server.  i was perma-banned for soloing with hind.  no warning was posted anywhere in the load screen, and i didn't get an ingame warning.  i tried to register on their forums and the admin won't activate my account.  the ban message was "banning steelie34 for glitching.  only hackers fly alone."  lol fags, everyone knows how bad i hack.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
ozric
+4|5981|Sweden
B3ing u P4in
+4|5988
*ATG*  Dragon Valley.      IP: 84.244.162.92     Port: 29900

Its not like the other  ATG(Karkland Inf. and Dalian)

This ATG Dragon Valley server have 2 admins: They are:
ObI-W@N-K@NoBi / http://www.bf2s.com/player/93411532/ and
JabbaTheHud / http://www.bf2s.com/player/87171272/

2 Nubs, they are mostly of their time ojn the server but afk. Mostly time they are commanders and take points but dont help their team. In my opinion is that STATPADDING!!

And lock at their stats and their worsts enemys.

I was banned cause i killed the 2 nubs to many times.

Somebody should close this pad server.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6584|Hungary
Did you know that there is a new hack what makes the server crash and all people who are on the server get a CTD.
I was playing and a guy said "You guys will see the desktop in 30 secs" and really i crashed. Then he came back after server filled up and said "Ready for another desktop visit" and he made it again and again.

So there is a CTD Hack
Martin_Frobisher
+5|6334|Washington DC
Yeah Steelie, the admins on that server are children, they kick for whatever reason they feel like making up.  Kind of sucks because its hard to find a good round of Gator anymore.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6745|Scotland
just been on a server

kicked for "not waiting in line"

omfg.... crying coz they didn't get the plane
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6588

If all your concerned about is stats, then you need to choose a different line of entertainment. The most important thing above all is enjoying the game. If you're in a server that has a hacker, have an admin ban him/her if an admin is present. If no admin is present, just leave the server & move on to another one.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6677|The Netherlands

venom6 wrote:

Did you know that there is a new hack what makes the server crash and all people who are on the server get a CTD.
I was playing and a guy said "You guys will see the desktop in 30 secs" and really i crashed. Then he came back after server filled up and said "Ready for another desktop visit" and he made it again and again.

So there is a CTD Hack
thats not cool, sometimes i CTD its very iritating , i hope its not a hack all hackers are going to use, that would be bollocks. lol
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6247|Finland
=aod= clan is just terrible, i killed one of their member "10 times with naid, 4 times with pkm and one time with knife, IN A ROW!" Then he kicked me lolololol! np with that.
After that i joined back and played almost full round on his side, he kicked me out of his squad and locked it...
Then they were talking some uber german shit but i regonized word cheater and one player name of which they managed to spam whole round

Then just randomly i writted "Cheater in your ass" and in 1 min after they banned me from using bad language , what a nubs!

Last edited by [Fin]Dami3n (2008-01-12 18:54:18)

Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6776|the middle of nowhere
Heh, that's not obvious...
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6190
Want to join a server full of racist players that kick you if you take their chopper or better yet, kick you if miss a TV missile?

Or watch one of their rules say if you miss TV missiles you will be kicked, then join =D2D= DV server! Its that great!

What a bunch of nub admins!
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6407|the land of bourbon

Martin_Frobisher wrote:

Yeah Steelie, the admins on that server are children, they kick for whatever reason they feel like making up.  Kind of sucks because its hard to find a good round of Gator anymore.
good thing the =eu= 24/7 gator server is back
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6591|England

Anyone recognise this player?
http://bf2s.com/player/27176485/

Just spent an entire round of Leviathan in the M1A2 with this guy, on my team, ramming me with his quadbike. When I got killed, he'd tk me for the tank (to which, Id tk him back and claim it to really piss him off).

Ended with -30 score, but a solid 30/3 or something. I didnt do a thing to him, just took the tank when it was free (and had been free, for a minute during the game)...then he suddenly decides to ram me with a Quad, fire TOW's at me and attempt C4 jihad (which failed).
The only funny perk I had, was that I sat my tank in front of an enemy AT-mine, which he hit

All this...for A TANK for fucks sake. See it for helis/jets, but Ive never seen it done for a fecking piece of armour.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6174|San Antonio, Texas
XD Snake, you go!

Who TKs for a tank? Spyder757. Git claims other people TK him for the tank and he's the innocent bystander. People these days, honestly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard