0akleaves
+183|6583|Newcastle UK
thanks phantom lol, its really not hard 2 relise that yeah i have alot of jet hours and not alot of hours standing around doing nothing therefore i know where to stand, load in quick but as i play on 99 round servers i need 2 know how to get an advantage.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6508|Internetfitlerland

Dont make me quote myself again...

Prove me wrong.  Do it.

Unless, you cant?
SteikeTa
+153|6718|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Yeah.... I don't believe it either
maef
+67|6653|Tulln, Austria

0akleaves wrote:

thanks phantom lol, its really not hard 2 relise that yeah i have alot of jet hours and not alot of hours standing around doing nothing therefore i know where to stand, load in quick but as i play on 99 round servers i need 2 know how to get an advantage.
I can't really imagine anything like that either, but if there is a way and you don't want to share it because you don't want everybody doing it that's fine with me.
Just stop jumping on every chance you get to mention you know it only to get attention.
Catch|Phantom
+3|6142|Norway
So stop talking about it You are just saying we are lying because you want us to tell you how to do it. We have found that out by ourselves, by devoting much time into research and testing. Why should we just share this information and advantage with you guys on a forum when we have found it out all by ourselves Fine, don't belive us. I could in fact not care less since then you probably never will find out what to do, and we will have no competition And sure, this tecnique does not give me a 100 percent success ratio, but as Oakleaves say, approx 90% If not more Go on a server and try different things, but don't be too focused on kits and HW
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6690|Scotland
Engy kit seems to work for me.
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6501|Donnacona, Quebec

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

HellHead wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

You best have XP 64-bit or Vista Ultimate, because anything else won't detect the fourth stick. So in all reality you have three gbs, which is still killer, but you have one stick just doing zero.

I've tested it. My dad has 4 sticks, each 1 gb and XP 32-bit only detects 3. Bill Gates, at his best.
Actually my XP detects 3.5 gigs of my 4 gigs of RAM, and as far as I know that is pretty normal.
Still, not the full potential. XP's hogging .5gbs. Happy that works out for ya.
That's not XP pulling you back, it's just the fact that a 32 bit system (any one of them) can't see more than 3.25 gigs of ram (or 3.5, can't remember).
maef
+67|6653|Tulln, Austria

Catch|Phantom wrote:

You are just saying we are lying because you want us to tell you how to do it.

maef wrote:

[...] you don't want to share it because you don't want everybody doing it that's fine with me.
Also

maef wrote:

Just stop jumping on every chance you get to mention you know it only to get attention.
You've pretty much just proven my point with that post.

Let me repeat: If you don't want to share your special secret, why do you keep talking about it? Of course it's going to make people ask you how to do it and if you're not telling it's inevitably going to lead to a couple people not believing you.
So why don't you do us and yourselves a favor and shut up about it.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965
Hay I bet this guy can revive Aeris too.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Catch|Phantom wrote:

So stop talking about it You are just saying we are lying because you want us to tell you how to do it. We have found that out by ourselves, by devoting much time into research and testing. Why should we just share this information and advantage with you guys on a forum when we have found it out all by ourselves Fine, don't belive us. I could in fact not care less since then you probably never will find out what to do, and we will have no competition And sure, this tecnique does not give me a 100 percent success ratio, but as Oakleaves say, approx 90% If not more Go on a server and try different things, but don't be too focused on kits and HW

Ima use a smiley nao 2 k?

Srsly, I dont believe you, but whatever
Catch|Phantom
+3|6142|Norway
If you ask then i answer, and if i piss someone of whilst doing so, then that is just a nice addition

As for the smilies, do you really have so little to do that you actually bother comment on them? wtf? Belive what you want dear aussie, but the fact remains
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Catch|Phantom wrote:

If you ask then i answer, and if i piss someone of whilst doing so, then that is just a nice addition

As for the smilies, do you really have so little to do that you actually bother comment on them? wtf? Belive what you want dear aussie, but the fact remains
Indeed, my dear Northerner I have absolutely nothing better to do.  As we speak, I am waiting until 4 in the morning *que song* so the ladder I play in updates and I can challenge another team.  Also, I am not pissed off at you (though I am slightly in pain as someone closed a door on my foot today at work), but its nice to know you get a kick out of it.  But the fact of the matter remains,

Hakei
Banned
+295|5965
There is a term they use in SA, Idk if it applies anywhere else.

Bullshit Artist.
rub
+3|6087
I can tell you how it works for me to get the chopper on sharqi(70-90%). As american u need to be ready exactly 4 secs before the round starts and as MEC 1 sec before. Works 4 me, i guess the spawnpoints get filled in a queue, so u need to find the right time 4 the right spawn!
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6464|Sydney, Australia

rub wrote:

I can tell you how it works for me to get the chopper on sharqi(70-90%). As american u need to be ready exactly 4 secs before the round starts and as MEC 1 sec before. Works 4 me, i guess the spawnpoints get filled in a queue, so u need to find the right time 4 the right spawn!
Dude I'm going to report you for copyright infringement.

jk
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6102|Scotland!

~Smokey~ wrote:

Catch|Phantom wrote:

Ima use a smiley nao 2 k?

Don't believe him, but nothing in game programming is 100% random, there's always methods and glitches that let players get ahead. I doubt the guys who've spent that long in a jet are losing it 60% of the time when they spawn.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6680|Sweden
I´m more interested in the exact spots to stand to get in first when your waiting for a jet/heli together with a bunch of other players.

To share one myself the Heli as Chinese on Wake, I always stand on the right upper corner of the"H" mark i can´t recall last time i did´nt get in the chopper most times as driver. It´s convenient as well since most people focus on the middle spot.

Anyone knows the perfect spot for the J10 at wake? i usually goes for the 3:rd line in the runway it´s sort off where the cockpit spawns i guess i get it in 1/3 of the shots, but i have seen people get in with a 100% sucess from the 4:th line but when trying from there on my own i get zero sucess.

This aint a necro res, i just could´nt find any better suited topic for it.
t0mhank5
+319|6682|Surge
I made a post with some of the spots to stand, hold on ill dig it up.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=93241&p=1
its in there.

Last edited by t0mhank5 (2008-04-29 17:18:59)

Laika
+75|5914
What works best for me is waiting just a tiny bit after the clock hits zero before I spawn.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard