shspunkrockr
+0|6745
I was in a Christian server and a dude stepped on my claymore and punished me . . . I usually don't get pissed, but I wasn't in a perticularly good mood that day and I said "You fucking asshole don't punish." and they kicked me and on the thing that says the reason they kicked you, it said "for saying banned word ass" and it was funny because I don't know about you guys, but I think if I was a Christian, I would take a lot greater offence to the word "fuck" than "ass"

PS sorry if I offended anyone with my language.
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6818|Netherlands
not even gonna read all posts about this server.

how dare the christian-server  storietellers.....

...telling peeps not to say damned.....

its like telling we live in paradise

and gotta pay for our place in paradise by not swearing...
sitting in there vatican seller with their welth,
stolen from the poor,
by murdering natives all over the world for a christfull life,
i say it ads all up for the same...

miss-using any belief to make war,      or vica versa   
shouldt be a crime,  and is begging for the death-penalty by stoning....

Hell on Earth........is here...

we will all burn soon with it....

if believers in any religion keep judging others for any faith in life after death.

o Gratefull  U

ODIN

one and only KING...

finnaly i will enter ur heavens by a gracefull  death

.we will enter WALHALLA and unite.

Last edited by TheMajorBummer (2006-02-12 02:14:57)

shspunkrockr
+0|6745
And also, why do Christians drag their religion into such a place as the BF2 community? I thought they were against violence. And also, when you say "Sorry" in-game, it sometimes says "Dammit, sorry" yet they don't get mad at them. I've never seen a Muslim or Jewish server, so why have a Christian server? I don't have a lot of room to talk because I am agnostic but it's just my opinion, so whatever.

Last edited by shspunkrockr (2006-02-12 01:52:15)

JP3
+8|6662|Grammar Land

MURPHY-D. wrote:

Do they refuse to play "Devil's Perch"?
hahahaha, I liked that one. 

I always see that server in my list.  A buddy and I joined it a couple weeks back, he playes as 'omgitburnz'... he never even saw the kit selection screen; "kicked for language."

And just to echo what has been said already, I do find it funny when and where religious people decide to get hardline about their faith.  If the word of God is that tantamount in your life, should a video game that glorifies violence really be where you spend time and money?

JP

Last edited by JP3 (2006-02-20 17:47:38)

CrimsonRaven79
+0|6635|St Louis
Yeah, I think it was considerate of NeoCloud to tame his language and not cool how he was booted multiple times after that for other stuff. But havent we all been booted unjustly at some point?

Just because he had a bad experience on that server doesn't justify all the Christian bashing.
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6818|Netherlands

CrimsonRaven79 wrote:

Yeah, I think it was considerate of NeoCloud to tame his language and not cool how he was booted multiple times after that for other stuff. But havent we all been booted unjustly at some point?

Just because he had a bad experience on that server doesn't justify all the Christian bashing.
not bashing....

just joking about the good efffort..

spreading the good word on a gameserver...mmm 

im shure they will save a lot of lost souls.....but im for ...  Odin.

Next time time leave ur kit and weapons at the door...
[wtf]death_kill_u
+0|6633
Not to mention that on this server...there'd be a server message at the top, which said "+++JESUS IS LORD+++" every few minutes.
I got a good lol out of that one... good stuff.
[iLL]h8+
+26|6708|Florida
You guys sound like a bunch of retards bashing Christ and his followers.  I have never read anywhere in the bible saying that playign violent video games was against the Bible.  In fact, 90% of the Wars fought in our history has been over religion and freedom to practice what you wish.  The other 10% of battles were fought over land, land that was divided by religous beliefs.  You people really have a lot of learning to do and before you go persecuting religion or other people who have a certain set of values, think about times you have picked on or pushed around.  I know most of you have or you wouldnt be hiding in your room playing video games.

Lastly, I am a Christian and I really dislike that Christian server.  Not because it says "Christian" on the server name, but the way they regulate their server and their rules.

Please do NOT let that server or the acts of a few Christians make you judge or ridicule others.

Violence is a part of life and yes a Christian can support violence as long as he expects violence back.  (Treat thy neighbor as you want to be treated)  So If I sneak up behind you and blow you up with some C4.  You are more than happy to return the favor.  It is only a game, but religion is not a game.

Do NOT compare apples and oranges and just because you do NOT believe in God or Jesus, does not make you stronger or Cooler.  I cuss, drink, and do a lot of things that uber Christians might dis agree with, but I also respect others, receive education, and learn as much as I can about the Bible.

Relax people and if you do NOT like the Christian server, do NOT play there.  Do not go offending other Christians just because you didnt like some Admin or their rules.

You guys can come find me on whatever server I am on, if you want to actually play a real Christian who will shoot your ass in the name of whomever.

Jesus does love you.
[wtf]death_kill_u
+0|6633
...and remember +++JESUS IS LORD+++
Ether151
Banned
+22|6652

Kamikaze17 wrote:

thats why you play on christian free servers. there used be one that was actually called christian free server. and in the server rules it said "seriously if you are a conservative christian then get out. this server is for normal people" loll
yeah I have played on that server too, and it was a bad ass server, well I guess that is what you get for playing on a Christian server man, next time watch were you play.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada

MURPHY-D. wrote:

Valhalla, Hall of the Slain, in Norse mythology is the hall presided over by Odin.
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me".
Anyone else find it funny that the christian has a non-christian tag?
Typical.
no hard core christians are fucked....
who knows what they'll do....
one thing i noticed the other day, people respect buddhists even if all they know is that the person is a buddhist.. but not christians, tell me your a christian and it dosent mean much. is this because of all the atrocities commited in the name of christianity over the centurys. christians are all hardcore and uptight.. buddhists understand people make mistakes. i dont know if this makes sense the way i want it to, i'm in a rush... oh well...
Jeff_BDFFL
+0|6674
Amen [iLL]h8+.  Somebody made the comment about not dragging Christianity in to the gaming forum.  If I recall, many of the first 20 or so posts were anti-Christian remarks and insults.  For many of you religion is insignificant.  But for others like myself, it's a way of life.  You can't expect to bash people way of life and not expect some response.  That is all.  Game on!
DeltaIcon
+0|6626
Hee Hee! This is so cool! I mean, yeah, a lot of you guys will never become christians at all. In fact, most of you are hostile towards them...us. I am a christian and i fucking love BF2! Its such a cool game! The thing about being banned for saying words like "ass" or "shit" or "fuck" etc sucks donkey balls! If being a christian means that I can't play BF2, then I don't wanna be one!
desiredfx
+0|6626
if you live like there is no God , you had better be right....
smk_valvanite
+12|6668|New Zealand, CHCH

[FIS]-Thor wrote:

just one thing.

CHRISTIANS WHO PLAY BF 2?? O.o i mean real christians.. who believe in godfather and do not kill stuff. have a server for BF 2. O.o

man if i would see taht i would think of there has to be something wrong with that.
double standards man,

im a christain but not by choice was baptised as a kid at school with cristian values, so i just had to go along with it,

yet i am not into that religuous bullshit, i do not belive in god, or jesus, and the da vinci code was the best book ever

but yeah the cristians, and catholics in particular think that they are exempt from any rule they make, including theres

it reminds me of playing monopoly as a kid with my little sister, and making the rules up, including new ones, as i went along!
Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6624
ok. I am a christian, I am not afraid to say so. I have been mocked for it. I think that no warning is a little bit too much. But you guys need to listen to yourselves. I am a christian, i curse sometimes. I believe that if Christ died on the cross for me, I can stand up for him right now. but seriously, saying that christians shouldnt play a game and cant live like normal people is stupid. I think that this discussion should be closed.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6650|California
Why make it so hard for yourself? u need 20 kills as engy, and u hop in a plane?

Bet if you didnt fly u wouldnt have been kicked.

Got my 20 kills for vet with regular shotgun on foot. Thats the easy way, not in a plane.

I stay away from planes, they only cause you grief.

Then again u may just be a plane whore.
Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6624
I got my basic engi sniping with a pistol on sharqi. lol, go on the [MIST] clan server, they have a sixteen player karkand with starting  out 400 tickets. its awesome.
caleqs
+9|6699

smk_valvanite wrote:

im a christain but not by choice was baptised as a kid at school with cristian values, so i just had to go along with it,

yet i am not into that religuous bullshit, i do not belive in god, or jesus, and the da vinci code was the best book ever

but yeah the cristians, and catholics in particular think that they are exempt from any rule they make, including theres

it reminds me of playing monopoly as a kid with my little sister, and making the rules up, including new ones, as i went along!
Just a quick point smk_valvanite, you can't *be* a Christian without accepting Jesus as you personal Lord and Savior.  You're not a Christian because you're baptized, or go to church, or have Christian parents. So you don't have to worry about being forced into being one. I hope that makes you feel better.

And I'm one Christian who does not think they're exempt from any rules, so you can stop making that blanket statement as well because its not true.

Be safe,
Jeff.
Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6624
Nice post caleqs. Well said. I agree.
7h3647h32in6
+0|6715
just FYI, the Christian Servers tend to be either empty or filled with the clueless. This is coming from a Southern Baptist, nothing against the religion, but the people who run those servers tend to be nuts.
Sgt.Moody
+0|6625
I help run a christian server and yes i have been a Christian for quite a few years now. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Christians playing a game like battlefield 2. We like to run our server as clean as possible and fair. You guys think that Christians cannot play a game like bf2 because it has guns and killing people in it? Well, you're wrong. "Thou shall not murder" is very different from killing. Look up murder and kill. They're different. I know many people who are in the Marines, Army, Navy and the AirForce and are Christians.
JP3
+8|6662|Grammar Land

Sgt.Moody wrote:

I help run a christian server and yes i have been a Christian for quite a few years now. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Christians playing a game like battlefield 2. We like to run our server as clean as possible and fair. You guys think that Christians cannot play a game like bf2 because it has guns and killing people in it? Well, you're wrong. "Thou shall not murder" is very different from killing. Look up murder and kill. They're different. I know many people who are in the Marines, Army, Navy and the AirForce and are Christians.
Maybe they should have had a quick run-through of Leviticus before they signed up for the Army, I'll bet they're feeling a little guilty right about now.
YouWantFriesWithThat
+3|6631
Uh hum....

Christian Servers huh, should be against EA policy, as it is a form of discrimination having a religious server.
That last thing we want in this game/community is racial/religious tension building between different servers.

They probably called it a Christian Server cos they thought no one would play and that way they could stat pad to their hearts content (sounds like it, cos they ban and kick "real players.

And in response to some comments.....
Christians....NON VIOLENT??????

Errr Crusades ring a bell?

The Spanish inquisition?
Salem Witch trials?
I believe the KKK is christian aint it????

Pacifists all Im sure...
420JOKES
+-1|6633

NeoCloud wrote:

Ok, so I started flying around in a jet, hoping I'd pick up 20 kills while in engineer kit.  (for veteran engineer combat badge)  I fly towards the enemy base on the Operation Clean Sweep map and accidentally crash into an enemy helo while firing my guns at it.  I responded with, "damn helo".  My screen froze and I just realized I was kicked for saying the word "Damn".  So, I look at the server name again and realize it was a Christian server.  I then realized that Christians take offense to that, so I kept my cussing down and played politely.

The map changes to Dalian Plant and I once again get into a jet in hopes of getting my vet engineer badge.  Rereading the rules upon server re-entry, I made sure I didn't touch the enemy base because the admin was strict on rules and there was an anti-camp rule.  Well, a pilot in another jet was bombing the enemy base, so they couldn't get jets off the ground.  Someone from the other team was whining that our team was camping, so he gets kicked.  About a minute later, I WAS KICKED.  I came back and the same whiney bastard was accusing me of camping, too, since I was in a jet!  Sure I was firing air to air missles at helos LEAVING the base, but I wasn't camping.

We both came back and I guess the other pilot said something along the lines of "i wasn't camping, shit"...then he was BANNED.  So, I just want the freakin round to end so I can get at least close to my badge.  (I had about 10 kills logged about now)  Firing my guns at an enemy helo, I pull up, but my tail or wing clips it and we both die.  The same loser that was complaining about the camping thing was now complaining that I was CONSTANTLY ramming them.  The hell BS is that?  I was then kicked AGAIN.

I rejoin one more time to plead my case and I was riddiculed by the admin, saying there's no excuses...EVEN THOUGH I READ THE RULES AND THERE WAS NO RULES FOR RAMMING.  The 2 from both games were on accident, but then the admin said "no excuses".  So, he tells me one more violation will result in a ban. 

I haven't ever played on a worse server for ANY game in my entire life.  I suggest those who get this message never to join that server, even petition to EA games to get that server unranked.
i get kicked out as soon as i join murder and 420 arnt christan somin or other

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard