aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6360|Iowa...
just happened to me on the drive home.when she didn't stop after a good 5 minutes i slowed down to about 20 mph to piss her off.
Givanno
+7|6208|Stuntmen Arena
change ur engine, make it faster so if u speed up he cant reach you;)
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6695|United States of America
1 word: caltrops

https://embedded.eecs.berkeley.edu/caltrop/pic/caltrop.jpg
dan673
+46|5993

Givanno wrote:

change ur engine, make it faster so if u speed up he cant reach you;)
My car is fairly fast , but if my exit on the highway had been another 5-10 minutes away, I would have definitely sped off.
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6230|cs_connecticut‬‭
What were you driving? What was the other driver driving?
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6473|Tyne & Wear, England
If they can't overtake, I slow down to a near snails pace.  It pisses them off something rotten.  If they can overtake just put the pedal to the metal and blow the pricks away.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Unzombified_Zombie
I'm a furry, get over it :3
+9|6173|Grantham, England
Go Go Gadget Gattling Gun!!!!

<Blows car to pieces>

All in a days commute
dan673
+46|5993

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

I was driving an 07' bmw 530xi, and the other guy had a nissan altima an older model, mabye 04' or 05'.

Last edited by dan673 (2008-01-08 13:45:02)

Homie22
+34|6622|Orange County, California
i just drive as slow as possible then and piss them off. If they pull up to me and yell  out the window i just laugh and say "im rich fuk you"

Last edited by Homie22 (2008-01-08 13:48:29)

Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6136|So Cal

FloppY_ wrote:

I'd touch the breaks (don't do it enough to break the car down though!!), trying to make that idiot realise how dangerous it is...
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6230|cs_connecticut‬‭

dan673 wrote:

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

I was driving an 07' bmw 530xi, and the other guy had a nissan altima an older model, mabye 04' or 05'.
In a BMW you can easily lose that guy if he's in a Nissan. Don't be afraid to gun it...
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6480|NY
This happens quite often to me as new york drivers are, 90% of the time, shit for brains...

If Im on a 2 or 3 lane highway and im being tailgated I usually try to speed up to a truck or an 18-wheeler and use them as roadblocks so the asshole tailgater has no escape   Nothing like looking into my rearview mirror and seeing some jerkoff behind me blow a vein in his forehead because he has to drive the speed limit LOL
But be careful because there are some crazy f'n people who will blow you away for doing stupid shit like this...
dan673
+46|5993

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

dan673 wrote:

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

In a BMW you can easily lose that guy if he's in a Nissan. Don't be afraid to gun it...
If it happens again, thats what im going to do.

Flex wrote:

This happens quite often to me as new york drivers are, 90% of the time, shit for brains...

If Im on a 2 or 3 lane highway and im being tailgated I usually try to speed up to a truck or an 18-wheeler and use them as roadblocks so the asshole tailgater has no escape   Nothing like looking into my rearview mirror and seeing some jerkoff behind me blow a vein in his forehead because he has to drive the speed limit LOL
But be careful because there are some crazy f'n people who will blow you away for doing stupid shit like this...
Couldn't agree more. I've seen drivers go ape shit on the road, but I probably haven't seen the worst yet, as I'm still young.

Last edited by dan673 (2008-01-08 14:18:52)

Volatile
+252|6714|Sextupling in Empire

I've had people riding my ass while going 15mph over the speed limit. My usual response is to slow down to the speed limit. Other than that, just try to avoid the aggressive driver. It's really not worth getting into a life threatening altercation with someone you don't even know, regardless of how strong the urge is to "teach this asshole a lesson".
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6207|Winland

FOOT ON THE BREAK SO HE RAMS UP YOUR ASS, SAY YOU SAW A DOG ON THE ROAD AND SUE HIM FOR RAMMING YOU. PROBLEM SOLVED!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
MysteryJake
+12|6217|California

Airwolf wrote:

UK|Hooligan wrote:

dan673 wrote:

How would you deal with it?
Go here and let off some steam------> http://www.roadrage.co.uk
shit... that's quite funny reading some of that stuff. lol.

Manually wire your brake lights up to a button

• press button, tailgater shits himself and slows down
  • hammer that fucking accelerator

epic lulz
Or you can save yourself the time and energy and lightly press the brakes so the tail lights go on but there is no stopping power.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6263|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
I slow down real slow, then if the fucker tries to overtake I match his speed and do not let them overtake. If any beef at the next stop, I'm more than happy to oblige in a good old fashioned bare knuckle dust up. Dust-ups ftw!
dan673
+46|5993

daddyofdeath wrote:

I slow down real slow, then if the fucker tries to overtake I match his speed and do not let them overtake. If any beef at the next stop, I'm more than happy to oblige in a good old fashioned bare knuckle dust up. Dust-ups ftw!
I see, what do you mean by him overtaking?
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6263|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Him trying to overtake me because I'm going so slow. Speaks for itself really mate!
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6142|Carnoustie, Scotland

UK|Hooligan wrote:

dan673 wrote:

How would you deal with it?
Go here and let off some steam------> http://www.roadrage.co.uk
AHAHAHa....

Site wrote:

If you think, as many do, that exessivley loud 'boy racer' exhausts should be outlawed, then, it may pay to sign the petition below:

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Fuck you, don't outlaw exhausts, mo fo. (Funky)

SiteReply wrote:

Re: Loud Exhuast Petition

god your so misseriable
That's fucking win material right there.
bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland

SEREMAKER wrote:

fuck just go get yourself a hummer and then trailgate him

wtf, thats why the civilians hate the US forces
Ryan
+1,230|6853|Alberta, Canada

Just pull over and let them pass you. Let the assholes have their way.

It's really good when they pass you, floor it down the road, and get to a red light. Then you get to tailgate them
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6380|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

TGMaverick wrote:

Place AT mines
QFTW

My personal preference is C4 and bail out.
bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland
You could always move in a lane n let em go by.

Tailgaters really piss me off as well
dan673
+46|5993

Ryan wrote:

Just pull over and let them pass you. Let the assholes have their way.

It's really good when they pass you, floor it down the road, and get to a red light. Then you get to tailgate them
You don't I've already tried that? It didn't do anything.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard