Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6340|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
UPDATED: Stage 6 HQ Stream: http://www.stage6.com/user/LordofWar843 … -the-Skies

Took some time to sort out it publishing...router resetting (-_-)
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6327
-you cant take out the chopper at full speed, not even a boat
-u slow down like a noob, giving a pro jet pilot a nice chance to take u down in seconds with his canon
-u cant take out the jet with a canon
-u have no dogfighting skills at all
-you showed your self base raping and spawn camping
-bombing was awesome
-music was awesome

6\10

Last edited by [AH1z]PJ (2008-01-06 23:54:35)

Collateralis
Beep bep.

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

-u slow down like a noob, giving a pro jet pilot a nice chance to take u down in seconds with his canon
-bombing was awesome
-music was awesome

6\10
Lets go through these 1 by 1 shall we?

1) Full speed? Erm?? You were watching carefully I hope cos I was on the throttle on all those kills, I only let off slightly to steady the machine gun and I don't backpedal the throttle in anyway. And I did take out chopper, blackhawk, boat, tank, car and people at full speed.

2) I slow down???? Where do I slow down? Cos if I see anything behind my afterburner comes on and up turning.

3) True but I did kill one directly by the cannon, this video wasn't there to show my 'leet' dogfighting skills, and if you'll read my post I think you'll find that firstly, I don't fly jets regularly at all, secondly it was 4 rounds with very little editing except to cut down the time and thirdly it was a test. I machine-gun jets down to half health then use missiles OR I use missiles and machine gun them.

4) Not sure how I can spawn camp in a jet but hey, if you mean I can shoot people at spawns then don't you think that takes some intelligence as memory is involved, something which you clearly don't have as you didn't read my initial post when you posted this. And baseraping? Erm....I would say I did it once to that guy who I stole the J-10 from, APC in the enemy base? It was sitting there, his problem if hes not in cover. On Wake I took down a J-10 then proceeded to 'rape' the airfield until my team won, unfortuntely I didn't get the first kill on fraps.

5) Wow, thanks for your really kind comments.

This was very average footage tailored into a movie as a TEST. How many times do I have to say that. Criticism is fine, but on most of those points your wrong, excluding the dogfighting which I'm pretty average at I admit.
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5933|Sheffield

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

-bombing was awesome
-music was awesome

6\10
Look you clearly dont know nothing about jets as myt mate (nighthawk843) has clearly put you to shame, your jet stats suck and you are cearly a chopper whore because of your name 3 K/D in jet with 135 hours ? pfff shame on you dont criticise other people until you can do better, until then stfu
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6327
I watched ur speed on the hud and the speed was going down fast even when u were shooting the boats

as for my skill, I use a keyboard, watch my vids

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2s5NTFKB-Uw

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user … 22620.html
PZmohax01
Banned
+13|5947|St.Petersburg, Russia
OK ,I watched it. Now some critics

1.Nice flying. No problem with it. The bombing was awesome!
2.The vid is too long. Really.
3.I didn't like the music...but as soon as you  like it...
4.I liked when you zoomed the picture several times - use it with slo-mo and try to link more ingame moments to the music. I thin that will help a lot!
5.Maybe you shouldn't change views that often.

Very nice vid, good luck, work on it and you'll make some great progress!

- Phil
PZmohax01
Banned

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

I watched ur speed on the hud and the speed was going down fast even when u were shooting the boats

as for my skill, I use a keyboard, watch my vids

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2s5NTFKB-Uw

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user … 22620.html
No offence, I'm not a pilot at all but your vid is worse. And music is shit. And the vid is sooo pathetic
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6327
video might be worse coz I didnt bother editing it but it sure showes more skill as far as canon usage goes plus Im not a jet pilot, I do choppers

Last edited by [AH1z]PJ (2008-01-07 13:32:55)

Collateralis
Beep bep.

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

video might be worse coz I didnt bother editing it but it sure showes more skill as far as canon usage goes plus Im not a jet pilot, I do choppers
O dear, I think you'll find its not just me who is willing to stick up and tell you to be quiet. I will be making both a sniper video and a proper jet video with more footage collected over a longer period just to show that you are wrong. I also don't do jets, in fact, I'm and infantry player so don't start making excuses now someone else on the forum has a go at you. First movie for me. How many for u?

You took one of the best Verve songs - Bittersweet Symphony and completely ruined it for me. And what was that at the start...and you had a go at me for baseraping? First 2 clips I saw your OVER the uncap killing J-10s....

Thx mohax for the criticism, I have already spoken to several others about it, the length and the fact I didn't match music to footage will be taken on board for next time. I didn't actually mix the clips either, they came out as they came in the round, you can see several times that the kill before I cut is the kill in the next bit of footage. Won't be doing that for the next one.

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2008-01-07 17:19:27)

[AH1z]PJ
+75|6327
Im not judging your editing skills and as I said I put that video together just for fun, didnt bother with editing, face it, u cant fly

I get annoyed every day by slow flying jet pilots who are trying to take out my chopper and ur just one of those guys

plus u said u were gonna take bad comments so take them, don't expect everyone to like ur vid

killins a jet thats flying over its main is completly diff from killin a jet thats taking of

Last edited by [AH1z]PJ (2008-01-07 19:56:58)

PZmohax01
Banned

nighthawk843 wrote:

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

Thx mohax for the criticism, I have already spoken to several others about it, the length and the fact I didn't match music to footage will be taken on board for next time. I didn't actually mix the clips either, they came out as they came in the round, you can see several times that the kill before I cut is the kill in the next bit of footage. Won't be doing that for the next one.
Well good luck
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5933|Sheffield

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

Im not judging your editing skills and as I said I put that video together just for fun, didnt bother with editing, face it, u cant fly

I get annoyed every day by slow flying jet pilots who are trying to take out my chopper and ur just one of those guys

plus u said u were gonna take bad comments so take them, don't expect everyone to like ur vid

killins a jet thats flying over its main is completly diff from killin a jet thats taking of
to be honest mate, you say he  cant fly but niether can you to be honest, so stfu you canty fly  take bf2 out of your  tower put it back in the box and throw it in the bin you suck at the game. people like you get me real angry and when you post up your vids that are shite may i add you try and use excuses to get out of it, stop being a tosser and try being nice for a change.
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6327
Id probably beat you guys 2 on 1 lmao

Id probably even beat you with a chopper

chopper VS 2 jets

he just cant fly, watch his speedometer when hes taking out boats and choppers, speed goes down to like 50

thats enough to say that he sucks

thats just an easy target for a TV missile like these scrubs in this video I made long ago when u probably didn't even know how to fly a jet or chopper

again this is an old video, wasn't into editing that much at that time

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user … 26378.html
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6353|The Sky!!!!
Hmm i cant see him slowing down on choppers. His gunning and bombing is good and i can see hes flying with mouse and keyboard .
But a good pilot could take him down very fast because hes mostly in the cockpit view.Give him some respect its his first movie,compared to my first movie its much better .

my first movie :

Code:

http://media.putfile.com/Battlefield-2-Extreme-Landing
ughh
Collateralis
Beep bep.

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

Id probably beat you guys 2 on 1 lmao

Id probably even beat you with a chopper

chopper VS 2 jets

he just cant fly, watch his speedometer when hes taking out boats and choppers, speed goes down to like 50

thats enough to say that he sucks

thats just an easy target for a TV missile like these scrubs in this video I made long ago when u probably didn't even know how to fly a jet or chopper

again this is an old video, wasn't into editing that much at that time

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user … 26378.html
Chopper 1v2? I'm up for that if your interested. 1v2 jets you would most certainly die. My speed doesn't drop below 920 ish throughout the movie. I love the old 'u probably didn't even know how to fly a jet or chopper' 'long ago' bollocks which makes me laugh. Ye mate, jet whore/chopper whore with a shit K/D, you've clearly got skills.

Flyjet, I'm in cockpit views cos I'm killing people! LOL the few dogfights I had on that server as you can see where clearly against people without much intelligence, I didn't need to swap constantly like in an F35 on Wake and Tampa there is only 2 jets so..

Again thx for pointing out this idiot above is blind...
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6327
Im a chopper pilot thats why my ratio sucks, I never cared about ratios anyways and leme point out the parts of the video where u slowed down, gotta watch again

edit:

I confused the altitude numbers with the speed on some shots but you still slowed down, when u killed that cobra and on a few bomb runs, didn't check the rest of the video coz its just not worth it

also you base raped, we all do it sometimes but at least don't include it in your videos

Last edited by [AH1z]PJ (2008-01-08 18:02:29)

Collateralis
Beep bep.

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

also you base raped, we all do it sometimes but at least don't include it in your videos
Steal at the start of Dalian was harsh but funny, APC was precision bombing/machinegun run. It's not as though I have 10 mins of footage of me strafing/banking/strafing the carrier. Jeez. Couple of seconds of me taking out an APC and chopper in an uncap and its 'baserape' this and 'baserape' that. I won't hesitate to point out you did it in your videos aswell :S So how does that work?

And thankyou for conceeding that you were wrong. Considering you've flown jets for alot longer than me (135hrs to my 70hrs) I'm suprised you get confused with the altitude and speed meters. But hey, you know, some people don't pick up on things as fast as others, perhaps at 200 hrs you'll know where the E button is to eject, then maybe ALT-F4 and we will all be happy
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6327
well the reason why I confused it is because I never look at the speedometer coz I fly at full speed all the time plus it was the J10 hud I was looking at and I hate flying that jet

also dont add rapin footage for your own good lol, ull most likely get flamed

doesnt bother me that much, I have my own ways to deal with base rapers in servers

but yea bombing was awesome, I was never good at bombing but I pulled some nice kills using ur technique in a server today
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5933|Sheffield

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

well the reason why I confused it is because I never look at the speedometer coz I fly at full speed all the time plus it was the J10 hud I was looking at and I hate flying that jet

doesnt bother me that much, I have my own ways to deal with base rapers in servers

but yea bombing was awesome, I was never good at bombing but I pulled some nice kills using ur technique in a server today
Mate, to be honest your  1 of them dickheads that no one likes, you have seen 1 or 2 'Great Ownage vids' from people like 'irishpride' or 'flyjetandkill' (you guys are great pilots dont doubt me on that) but you think that every other video you see is bullshit and W**k. your vids are shite if anyones on these forums. Im gunna say a proud thing and say your videos are worse than adamshannon's
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6327

mooneyno1 wrote:

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

Mate, to be honest your  1 of them dickheads that no one likes, you have seen 1 or 2 'Great Ownage vids' from people like 'irishpride' or 'flyjetandkill' (you guys are great pilots dont doubt me on that) but you think that every other video you see is bullshit and W**k. your vids are shite if anyones on these forums. Im gunna say a proud thing and say your videos are worse than adamshannon's
just watched ur chopper vid

"omg i hit a rollin chopper, lets watch that in slow mo one more time coz its so awesome"

this stuff is so overdone, theres no point in posting frag videos anymore, make something fun and different for a change

and ur j10 free fallin video was dumb, that stuff is so old now u have no idea

im not being a dickhead im just tellin u the truth, u post a bad video ull recieve a bad comments, its how it goes and u learn from it

now i dont know if ur talking about my skills or my editing?

anywya w\e it is i can prove u that i got both, not that it matters now but im just saying

and once again im not being an ass, u have to learn to take bad comments

i told him his bombing was awesome and it was, i told him he was flying slow but once i realized i was wrong I told him I was wrong

whats wrong with that?

take bad comments like a civilized person and before we proceed with the convo please tell me how old you are, Im not gona waste my time with kids
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6242

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

Blah blah blah Bullshit wrapped in horseshit
Seriously,shut the fuck up already.

I dont mind people posting negative comments or criticism on any video,but this is fucking bullshit."Blahblahblah im that awesome you all suck i could take both of you in a heli vs jets".I think that hawk would be up for that fight,but theres one problem:

It will be a bit hard to find a server to fit YOUR FUCKING STUPID EGO IN.

Enough said.

PS:Your punctuiahtion need repairs.
PS2:Hawk,im still waiting for the name of the songs .
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6327

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

look whos talking

English might be my second language but please don't correct me coz ur just as bad
InjectionNZ
+1|6259|New Zealand

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

look whos talking

English might be my second language but please don't correct me coz ur just as bad
You're not the best at jets, so don't go making yourself out to be and trying to cause arguements?
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6242

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

look whos talking

I didnt comment on your english skills.I commented on your punctuation.Anyways thats not the point.Quit talking like your the best one out there.
Krupp23
+2|6188
Awesome movie, because:

*GREAT MUSIC (actually everything's better than the worn out Sandstorm from Darude!)
*slightly smooth transitions, only few hard cuts
*nice warp/zoom effects when bombing

and finally:
*nice flying

*next time more dogfights please

Last edited by Krupp23 (2008-01-09 16:24:41)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard