cablecopulate
+449|6756|Massachusetts.
Break-test motherfucker!
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6734|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
On the high way:  Slow down.  If that doesn't work, then change lanes .  If the ass hole is still following you then get off the high way and try to ditch him in a residential or business area.
In residential/business areas: Double back a couple times to see if he follows.  If he does, then again, try to lose him.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6491|6 6 4 oh, I forget

FloppY_ wrote:

If the break tabbing didn't work i'd simply slow down so much he would get annoyed and overtake me.....
I've done that. The bastard behind the wheel was looking like "wtf is your problem?!?". I wanted to ram the idiot soooo bad.
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6651|Sin City

dan673 wrote:

D6717C wrote:

Or you could strap C4 to your car and ram him
we'd both blow up lol
Well ya gotta bail out first dude!
dan673
+46|6000

D6717C wrote:

dan673 wrote:

D6717C wrote:

Or you could strap C4 to your car and ram him
we'd both blow up lol
Well ya gotta bail out first dude!
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6706|"The Empire"

dan673 wrote:

How would you deal with it?
Go here and let off some steam------> http://www.roadrage.co.uk

Last edited by UK|Hooligan (2008-01-08 12:15:15)

Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6362|New York
The closer he gets the slower you go.  Once he backs off resume normal speed.  If he gets closer yet again then rinse and repeat.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6810|Jupiter
I usually give them the crazy eyes, then they go all WTF BACK OFF THTA BITCH IS CARAZYYY.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6304|eng
Pull out the motha' fuckin' AK-47 you have next to you, and spray some motha' fuckin' hot lead his way.

That'll teach 'im.
#rekt
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6540
i usually try to be as big of a dick as possible towards said asshole. if they ride my ass, i'll go 10 or more mph under the speed limit. if they cut me off, i'll turn my bass up as loud as it goes (pretty fuckin' loud) and ride their ass as close as possible. i love watching old people freak out when i do that, but hey, those fuckers all deserved it. learn to fucking pay attention asshole. yeah, i should probably chill though. my friend had a gun flashed to him once, and i definitely don't want it to go that far.
dan673
+46|6000

ig wrote:

i usually try to be as big of a dick as possible towards said asshole. if they ride my ass, i'll go 10 or more mph under the speed limit. if they cut me off, i'll turn my bass up as loud as it goes (pretty fuckin' loud) and ride their ass as close as possible. i love watching old people freak out when i do that, but hey, those fuckers all deserved it. learn to fucking pay attention asshole. yeah, i should probably chill though. my friend had a gun flashed to him once, and i definitely don't want it to go that far.
By nature, if I tried to be that much an asshole, I honestly couldn't. If it happens again though, I'll just takeoff and continue speeding until he decides its not worth his time, that is, once I've tried the other options (like breaking slowly).

Last edited by dan673 (2008-01-08 13:03:20)

loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6596|Columbus, OH
flex your biceps if that doesn't work, show em your 9 mm, if he has an AK, then pull out your RPG. If he has a tactical nuke, go home crying.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6540

dan673 wrote:

ig wrote:

By nature, if I tried to be that much an asshole, I honestly couldn't. If it happens again though, I'll just takeoff and continue speeding until he decides its not worth his time, that is, once I've tried the other options (like breaking slowly).
lol. i'm one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, and i hate confrontation, but you best not fuck with me on the roads. that shit's real son.
greensprite
awsm
+13|6184|Germany

BlackKoala wrote:

I slow down.
or brake suddenly a little bit
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6794
/ban?
jord
+2,382|6696|The North, beyond the wall.
Shoot myself.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6738|Scotland

UK|Hooligan wrote:

dan673 wrote:

How would you deal with it?
Go here and let off some steam------> http://www.roadrage.co.uk
shit... that's quite funny reading some of that stuff. lol.

Manually wire your brake lights up to a button

• press button, tailgater shits himself and slows down
  • hammer that fucking accelerator

epic lulz
Unzombified_Zombie
I'm a furry, get over it :3
+9|6181|Grantham, England
Slow down to 5 mph slowly, then see if he is really that turned on by your rear bumber bothered about trailing you at snail speed.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6586|Mountains of NC

if you can time it with someone riding your ass ........ cruise along with them behind you, be on the look out for a red light intersection, if the lights are green then slow down a little bit till they turn orange, gun it

now the guy behind you has 2 options ..... stop and let you go or risk running a red light and the possiblty a cop being in the area to snatch his ass
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
dan673
+46|6000

ig wrote:

dan673 wrote:

ig wrote:

lol. i'm one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, and i hate confrontation, but you best not fuck with me on the roads. that shit's real son.
One time I was on the way home from school, and I had to take a massive shit, so i was on a local street, two lanes, and there was a dude in a motorcycle in front of me, so I kinda sped up to him so I would be ahead of the guy on the right lane, then I finally got to the right, sped past him, but stopped about 10 seconds later for a red light. He was right next to me, started signaling toward me, I rolled the window down, and started cursing me off like nothing I''ve ever heard before. I let him talk, then screamed "fuck you" and took off on green. Luckily, I did get home in time to take my shit.

Last edited by dan673 (2008-01-08 13:20:13)

Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6712|The Ville
when that happens to me, I go extremely slow. When he tries to pass me I then speed up. It gets them so mad lols.
tino275
+14|6630
Slow down to half or 1/4 the speeed limit. It really ticks a lot of people off. especaially if they can't get around you.
kn0ckahh
+98|6756|netherlands, sweet lake city
show him this movie and explain how dangerous his behavior is

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6586|Mountains of NC

fuck just go get yourself a hummer and then trailgate him

Last edited by SEREMAKER (2008-01-08 13:32:30)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6150

loubot wrote:

flex your biceps if that doesn't work, show em your 9 mm, if he has an AK, then pull out your RPG. If he has a tactical nuke, go home crying.
And Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood.

Just recently in Oregon they found the body of a man who had been shot over something similiar to this. The guy had been tailgated, so he pulled over to the side of the road, and the tailgater followed, got out and shot the other man. So pulling over may not be a good move. Another thing that happened my dad was telling me one of his coworkers was telling how his 70 year old dad, who uses a cane to get around, was driving around and lately he's been having the problem of getting lost. So he called up his son and goes, "Oh shit I really fucked up this time." His son goes, "Dad what the hell happened?" Turns out, this guys dad was driving and got lost, so he slowed down and ended up having tailgaters start honking at him and crap. So he pulled over to the side of the road to let them pass, they pulled over to and it ended up being a car full of 4 kids about in their 20's. The driver gets out and starts yelling at this 70 year old man, so the old man just walks up and punches the kid as hard as he can. His son asked, "Dad, you realize they could have had guns or you could have gotten seriously hurt?" "yeah, but I had to do something first." Turns out the kid got Knocked out, and the police ended up giving this 70 year old man a warning.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard