BL4CKL10N
+66|6252
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRb2fTIHMfA

This is my first time learning a song by ear ... since nobody has done that before on this song, I just took my time and made this stuff ^^

njoy

Last edited by BL4CKL10N (2008-01-08 09:43:03)

Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6689|Scotland
that's really good dude.

You study music yeah? that's awesome "by ear" recreation!
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6205|United Kingdom
+1 ... impressive
BL4CKL10N
+66|6252

Airwolf wrote:

that's really good dude.

You study music yeah? that's awesome "by ear" recreation!
Oh no Im not that good. I'm still a beginner ! I'm just doing music in my leisure time
dave_the_rave23
psn - do_one_ya_mug
+41|5949
sounds like A-TEAM`
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6654|West Yorkshire, U.K
you are too good!
Lai
+186|6121
Tremendeous, much better than the preformances from the videolinks YouTube suggests on the right
(I think though, you could make some minor improvements at 1:05 as well as the ending; it fits the style of the original score but is a bit to pompeous for your arrangement)

Can you scan the paper and throw it on these forums? I should be able to play it on my harp

Oh,... and +1 for sure!
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6358|New York
Very nice
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
BL4CKL10N
+66|6252

Lai wrote:

Can you scan the paper and throw it on these forums? I should be able to play it on my harp
You mean the sheet music? Sorry but I learned it by ear and didn't write it down. Sorry
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6660|Devon, England
Pretty damn good.
Volatile
+252|6674|Sextupling in Empire

That was good stuff. Keep up with the practice, if you have time. Pianos are da bomb.
assau1t
+12|6673|sector a-35
Wasn't it from AF booster pack, doesn't matter anyway, nice play!
Lai
+186|6121

BL4CKL10N wrote:

Lai wrote:

You mean the sheet music? Sorry but I learned it by ear and didn't write it down. Sorry
Yeah tht's what I meant,.. but if you learned it by ear,.. considering you're playing it on a piano it should be pretty easy to write it down, shouldn't it?

(Lol,.. don't feel obliged to do so, perhaps I can even write it down by analysing your finger movement )
Sambuccashake
+126|6580|Sweden
Very nice dude!

Would sound awesome with a progressive metal guitarist and drums as well! 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard