Poll

Would you like a black president??? for the peops in the USA...

Yes71%71% - 81
No28%28% - 32
Total: 113
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6533|South Florida

Strngs012 wrote:

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Only if he can rap. And has a pimped out ride.
Is this close enough
https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/Strngs012/pimp.jpg
hell motha fuckin yeah nigga ide so vote fo snoop doggy dog fo presidont word<3
15 more years! 15 more years!
CommieChipmunk
+488|6578|Portland, OR, USA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I want a good president. Race/Gender unimportant.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

MrCookie wrote:

This is a poll for people interested in politics...
I care nothing of race or gender or sexual orintation or religion EXCEPT I will never vote for a Muslim. Simply because Islam flies right in the face of the freedoms we enjoy as Americans, as individuals, or even as human beings. Western values and Islam is oil and water.
aimless
+166|6133|Texas
Quick question, since I know almost nothing about politics and am a sheltered individual:

Does Hillary Clinton have any experience in politics?

How about Barack Obama?
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6419|'Murka

Null vote. Race is irrelevant.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6683|Canberra, AUS

dayarath wrote:

Null vote, I don't give a damn wether we have a black, woman, chinese or a president that looks like stephen hawkins. I just care about wether he/she does his/her job.
Pretty much.
I care nothing of race or gender or sexual orintation or religion EXCEPT I will never vote for a Muslim. Simply because Islam flies right in the face of the freedoms we enjoy as Americans, as individuals, or even as human beings. Western values and Islam is oil and water.
Get out.

You've never met a Muslim in your life, have you?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
cheify0
+2|6237|Philippines

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Only if he can rap. And has a pimped out ride.

But seriously, I think a competent president would be a much better place to start.
lol!!!!!
Scardaddy
+37|6400|UK

dayarath wrote:

Null vote, I don't give a damn wether we have a black, woman, chinese or a president that looks like stephen hawkins. I just care about wether he/she does his/her job.
Here Here, anything has got to be better then the debt George W. has put the U.S. into not to mention all the other trouble he has managed to create.  The fact is that the U.S. government is a delicate machine.   You can't put a moron in control and expect it to just run itself, and for our generation the working example of that is the Bush administration.  In past it has been other presidents, the point is that people need to get out there and vote, make your thoughts count, don't think that you don't have to get involved, BECAUSE YOU DO it is your country as well.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6527|Πάϊ

69Crzy wrote:

We DON'T need a president with the name OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not very American.............
Yes. I think Richard is better.
ƒ³
Dersmikner
+147|6506|Texas
I really couldn't give a good shit less what the person's color is, I care what their AGENDA is.

I'm certainly NOT interested in some black guy who gets elected President and decides to "advance the black cause" by taxing people to pay for better [whatever] in "down-trodden neighborhoods", but I was for Alan Keyes (minus his moral imperative). He really is nearly libertarian at heart and would have made a great President, he just never had a chance. I voted for him in the primary though.

Let me put it like this: I'd vote for a 6'9" tall black guy with gold teeth, a Hummer Presidential limo, an 8" afro, a cane and a purple suit who would cut my taxes, stay out of my personal life and quit pissing away money on every BS social program that people can dream up WAY BEFORE I'd vote for a short-haired, Brooks Brothers suit wearing white guy who wanted to raise taxes on the wealthy and force his Born Again Morality on everyone.
greensprite
awsm
+13|6174|Germany
i think a black president will be a good choice
we also heave angela merkel, our "bundeskanzlerin" and shes doing a great work
and it won't matter if he is black or white, he just have to do a good job as the president.

Last edited by greensprite (2008-01-08 12:51:46)

Christbane
+51|6243

G3|Genius wrote:

lol

I don't think Anne Coulter is that hot, honestly.  I don't know what people get this from, TBH
she is a fucking HAG!!!   dumb ass bag of freaking bones she is. she tries to hard to be relivant and fails
Christbane
+51|6243

69Crzy wrote:

We DON'T need a president with the name OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not very American.............
please dont vote if you base you decision on his name for the fucks sake
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6634|Sea to globally-cooled sea

lowing wrote:

I've said this in past threads.  This is truth.

Spark, you're consistently ignorant.  You are a lemming.  You follow the crowd.  You follow the crowd on Global Warming, and obviously you are a sucker for Political Correctness.

Islam and Democracy are opposites.  This is not bigotry, this is pure observation, an observation so obvious that it's practically a fact.

I, too, will never vote for a Muslim.  And don't try to tell me about how Al Queda is not the average muslim, because I saw how an entire nation reacted to the Teddy Bear named Mohammad.

Islam is an unhinged religion, plain and simple.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6698|Tampa Bay Florida

G3|Genius wrote:

This is not bigotry

O, the fucking irony......

Seriously, Genius.  Seriously.
Eldu
+62|6115|Belgium
This is a ridiculous question. I'd say a racist one. If I would live in the USA, I'd vote for Obama which has nothing to do with the fact that he's black...
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6793|Anaheim, CA

dayarath wrote:

Amen.
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6243|Texas
based on the way things look now, it could be anybody. However, i think America is more willing to vote a black man than a woman.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s

Spearhead wrote:

how do you figure?  The Muslim faith threatens Democracy!  Am I wrong??

Last edited by G3|Genius (2008-01-09 15:27:46)

RECONDO67
+60|6644|miami FL
we need a combination of a white and black but not necessarily a woman
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6298|Éire
I'd like to see a Black president but sadly I don't think he'd last very long ...unless he gets a Mexican vice President for insurance, as Dave Chappelle suggests: "you can shoot me but you'll just be opening up the border!".
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476

G3|Genius wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

how do you figure?  The Muslim faith threatens Democracy!  Am I wrong??
Just as Communism threatened democracy back in the 1960's.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
Hillary is a communist, to get back on topic.
beerface702
+65|6701|las vegas
its a null vote for me

I'm certain though some skin head nut will try to shoot him though, surprised it hasn't happned yet
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6298|Éire

G3|Genius wrote:

Hillary is a communist, to get back on topic.
I'd say she's more of a Stalinist style dictator than a true Communist!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard