+34|6746|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
yea happen to me 2 it updated 100 points in 3 hours
encoded_evil
+1|6657|Gent
same here ... no points for today
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6732|Oslo, Norway
have you ever heard of the chineese guy cunfisos, he said a lot of important stuff.

todays confusios quote:

learn to wait. ea makes more money by not updating your stats for a while!
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6709|Groningen / Netherlands

WilhelmSissener wrote:

todays confusios quote:

learn to wait. ea makes more money by not updating your stats for a while!
Aslong as they will update i dont give a damn
Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6771|California, US
Well I hope i get all my points.
and to the people that asked, yeah i only play on ranked servers and never had a problem with in the past.
I do think it has to do with the patch and the booster pack coming out and like someone said, their probably getting the servers ready. but hopefully from them doing this it doesnt mess up the stats from now till the patch comes out.
Orion5413
+4|6685|Irving Tx
no points for 2day yet hmmmm
PlaYeR
+2|6649|Netherlands
mine are updating already very slow
try it here http://www.paradroid.net/bf2stats/

Last edited by PlaYeR (2006-02-11 10:46:26)

RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
i just got my (second) vetaran command badge, it has been updated to BFHQ but i'm not getting more hours as command, but i still havent got my ribbon back
https://x7.putfile.com/2/4112332233-thumb.jpg
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
w00t i just logged in battlefield to check my BFHQ and look what its showing
https://x7.putfile.com/2/4112390839-thumb.jpg
SeNNetarium
+1|6756|Netherlands / Germany
mmm the points of the second playtime are there >_<
mpec82
+-1|6720
:cry: i've got my aerial service ribbon today

and i think i'll never see it again
F.Rabshaw
+37|6681
hahaha, we were in the same 24/7 wake server (modders). The only reason i remember you is cause you were ownin in the jet and all the little babies were complaining so much it was making me crazy. I think it was the server dude, my stats from last night didnt update until like 20 minutes ago...
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
they do update i got command badge and crew service ribbon this morning (GMT+01) and it is showing just now in the evening 20:02 hours
jasjous
+0|6655|france
me too not getting point nor awards today ; i hope it will be ok later...:s
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6765|Arizona
My problem isn't just the BF2S site...the game itself isn't recording pts.  Under the BFHQ tab in game...my stats haven't updated since yesterday.
Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6771|California, US

F.Rabshaw wrote:

hahaha, we were in the same 24/7 wake server (modders). The only reason i remember you is cause you were ownin in the jet and all the little babies were complaining so much it was making me crazy. I think it was the server dude, my stats from last night didnt update until like 20 minutes ago...
haha yeah i remember you and the other rabshaw was there once too. but i think i didnt get some of my points, think i got all from moders but not when i played kirkand yesterday. but yeah they were complaining alot thats why i left and came back later, hoping they left haha.
Grimmus6sic6
+0|6648
same here..  i jsut played in cartels ranked server for like 4 hours,,  i know i totalled at least 500 points,,  i only need 170 till my g. sgt. promotion,,  i really hope those points arnt lost..     i got my best round today as well at 144..   damn it

Last edited by Grimmus6sic6 (2006-02-11 12:29:15)

Roomaster
+15|6659
today i got a couple of kills but they didnt show up at saying that youve killed blahblahblah
WormGuts
+17|6792|Dayton, Ohio
you have 108k points and you're concerned about 300?  i'm sure it's just a matter of time.  it took 12 hours almost for my expert engineers badge to show up.  even BFHQ was slow getting it up...either EA or the server i was playing on was slow with it, unsure which.

Last edited by WormGuts (2006-02-11 13:12:07)

Torin
+52|6691
Same here, stats not updating. I was close to hitting the 50h command time req for WCR, but the freaking 4 hours I spent commanding this morning haven't shown up yet.

Played on a couple different ranked servers just to make sure it wasnt the one I did all the commander time on.
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6726|Madrid, Spain
same here, not even BFHQ is showing any point from today.... been in 3 ranked servers and got good games,... I guess patch has something to do about this... it's not normal really
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6785|Bulgaria
SAME thing here - I earned at least 500 points, but there was nothing in the BFHQ!
Help!!!
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
they will show up, it takes ages i played this morning (dutch time) i earned my crew service ribbon and it showed up at 7 0'clock (evening)
m4sopmod
+1|6752
I Finally Got My Points Today Woot !!!!!
Bingo
was his name-o
+0|6702|SE Pennsylvania
I'm getting points (though I don't know from how long ago), but I'm not getting awards.  Oh well...I'll probably wake up and they will be there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard