O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH
I think it was changed.

This is the IP that I am using 69.65.15.194:16567

The error msg I get is: Failed to Connect, Check your network connection
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH
Oh never mind....looking at =SF= forums all of their BF2 servers are down. heehee
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6118|San Antonio, Texas
There's nothing funny about that.

My favorite servers are gone! ;_;
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

There's nothing funny about that.

My favorite servers are gone! ;_;
I was laughing @ my mistake but you are right it's not laughing matter. I loved their EF server, hopefully they find a better server provider.
aLeX
.?
+160|6301|:D

loubot wrote:

Oh never mind....looking at =SF= forums all of their BF2 servers are down. heehee
/close?
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6449|Somewhere else

They have a good Tampa server.... dammit.
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6594|Ghost Town
That suxxs...hopefully they set up a new Euro Force Sever in time. I miss only 3 hrs playtime for the E.U. Medal
Enzzenmachine
+20|6315

Sub-Zero79 wrote:

That suxxs...hopefully they set up a new Euro Force Sever in time. I miss only 3 hrs playtime for the E.U. Medal
lolz... hmmm isn't there any other EF server currently? Is EF dead? Should I even bother to reinstall (it's not gonna be that easy actually) EF when I get a new computer? I have the medal ofc but damn I loved EF, Great Wall, Famas, etc.. :'(
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH

Enzzenmachine wrote:

Sub-Zero79 wrote:

lolz... hmmm isn't there any other EF server currently? Is EF dead? Should I even bother to reinstall (it's not gonna be that easy actually) EF when I get a new computer? I have the medal ofc but damn I loved EF, Great Wall, Famas, etc.. :'(
There is still a good handful of United States EF servers.

EF Search Hopefully this link shows up.

I go on the CBWGaming EF server to pratice bombing but can never get it populated enough for play.

Last edited by loubot (2008-01-02 09:50:28)

Cyrax-Sektor
=SF='s BF2 server provider kicked the bucket exactly when 2008 hit.

They'll be getting new ones up in Chicago and London, so stay tuned!
cablecopulate
+449|6708|Massachusetts.
The SF EF server is pretty horrible. I like their AF and SF servers, but that EF one is a piece of shit.
Cyrax-Sektor
If you're looking for another EF server in the US, check out LegionAtWar's new one. I think they replaced their Highway Tampa one with EF. It's not as populated as =SF='s yet, but it allows baserape for those M95-lovers.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

If you're looking for another EF server in the US, check out LegionAtWar's new one. I think they replaced their Highway Tampa one with EF. It's not as populated as =SF='s yet, but it allows baserape for those M95-lovers.
Just got off of LegionsAtWar Server....it's not bad, good latency. One thing I notice is the Air to Air missles don't hit the target 100%; I end up firing three to six missles for one kill.
Cyrax-Sektor
Could be just the jets, but I too get a ping of 20 or less when playing on any of their servers.

I can actually have my bullets hit for once.
1s1k_hellspawn
+5|6170|in the woods of maine
=sf= has great servers they are fun there all in my favs
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

I heard of this new EF/AF server. Dunno when it gets populated though
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Cyrax-Sektor
EF and AF in one package? I don't get much around L@W, but that sounds interesting. But only few servers were populated today, and EF wasn't one of them.

Get out of Karkand peoples!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard