Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6266|Bloomington Indiana
my faith in humanity...
going down the drain at a quicker speed than i could have ever imagined.

sucks big time.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6463|Connecticut
I honestly don't get it. Aren't you supposed to have parental instincs? I am a father, my son is only 16 months old. I can honestly say with no bullshit aside that whatever the cost, I would protect my boy. I would die, I would fucking kill, whatever it took to make sure that liitle boy is safe and warm. All I know is that when this piece of Allah worshiping shit gets to prison he is going to get fucked up. Rightfully so may I add. This is one the prison guards are going to look the other way on I can gurantee that. It is shit like this that makes people racist towards muslims.
Malloy must go
ReTox
+100|6469|State of RETOXification
The story said he was Egyptian.  Doesn't mean he was Muslim, he could have been Coptic (Christian).

I only point that out because a lot of people on these forums seem to enjoy bashing Islam because someone looks Muslim, or Middle Eastern.  Truth is, Hindu parents have done honor killings, so have Catholics and just about every other religion in the world as well.  I don't think religion is the problem... the problem is that this dude is a sick fuck and doesn't deserve to be called their father.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

ReTox wrote:

the problem is that this dude is a sick fuck and doesn't deserve to be called their father.
Indeed.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6307
i hope he gets his butt hole ripped open in jail
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

They haven't caught him yet. I'm starting to lean towards suicide.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Amina's page http://www.myspace.com/semirockerchic

.. this one is really bothering me fellas. Fucking A .. I hate asshole parents.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina
What was particularly creepy about Amina's page is how she put something on there that said "I don't want to become a memory"...

Prophetic, eh?

Last edited by Turquoise (2008-01-02 22:19:58)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Turquoise wrote:

What was particularly creepy about Amina's page is how she put something on there that said "I don't want to become a memory"...

Prophetic, eh?
Precisely what I was thinking. The account has not been logged into since the murders... that page made me upset. She was full of life.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina
Some things in life are inexplicably awful...
KtotheIMMY
+513|6733
I read about this stuff all the time at Crime Library. I guess we can expect to see a new article in death in the family
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6626|Land of the Very Cold
There was something like that a few weeks back in Toronto I think, where a father (i wouldn't call that a father) killed his own daughter because she refused to wear the hijab.

http://www.thestar.com/News/article/284350
Protecus
Prophet of Certain Certainties
+28|6492
One of the girls' myspace headlines is "Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive."

I know its a movie line, but in this case....Amen.

RIP
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6190|Phoenix, AZ
shes in my extended network and I removed TOM....

wtf?
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6223|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
I have 2 children, both girls. one of 6 other of 2 almost 3. This article makes me so fucking angry, and so very very sad. How a parent can do that, just plain beggars belief. All because he didn't agree with their dating activities. The cops should NOT kill him on sight, no I'd like to see this bastard suffer in jail. Maybe put on the worst wing of prison, and fucked in the ass daily with table legs. This fucker needs some 'special treatment' from the prison top dog and his crew. I'm afraid I would have to go all Pulp Fiction on him....bring  me a blowtorch and some pliers to the party. I truly am disgusted with this fucker.

/Rant.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6315
pretty sad story. It makes feel weird to see their myspace pages tbh. May the "father" be found and finish his poor life in jail and suffer every minutes for what he did even if I don't think people killing their daughters have that much of a conscience.

RIP girls.
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6693|SPARTA
Arab bastards
topthrill05
+125|6548|Rochester NY USA
I told a Muslim friend of mine today that it is up to him to save his religion.

This furthermore proves that the sane Muslims need to step up, and soon.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Years later, when Amina was a sophomore at Euless Trinity High School, a friend said she showed up at school with red welts across her arms and back. Another time, Amina confided that her father had kicked her in the face.

“He found notes from her boyfriend,” said a 17-year-old Trinity senior, who asked not to be identified. “Her lips were pretty much attached to her braces, but they wouldn’t take her to the doctor because her family feared her father would be taken to jail.”

She said the abuse continued and threats intensified.

“I remember her telling me that her dad told her he would take her back to Egypt and have her killed,” she said. “He said it’s OK to do that over there if you dishonor your family.”
Where are the feminists for that matter? Where is the national media to look at this story and the continued threat that Said poses to his wife and son? Fox and ABC News have reported on the story, but where are the national and international wires?

The Aunt on the Mothers side wrote:

Yes, this was an honor killing and I believe with all my heart that the brother, is just as guilty as his dad. Why? Because Amina would not go back home! He went over, where she was staying and was crying. “Please come home Amina and talk things out with Dad! He will not hurt you, I give you my word! I promise, you will be safe!” She trusted those words and went with him. Not an hour later….Sarah made that infamous call! She died immediately after she called as he took his time killing her. In fact, all we have been told is, “she had multiple gunshots”…..I still have no clue how many bullets he fired at her. I do know she fought for her life as there is a bruise on her forehead which shows that she did not go out without a fight…one this precious and beautiful girl lost…to a man she knew as daddy!
Said remains at large and it’s likely that he’s back in Egypt. A $10,000 reward is being offered for information that leads to his arrest.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6100|North Tonawanda, NY

Kmarion wrote:

Years later, when Amina was a sophomore at Euless Trinity High School, a friend said she showed up at school with red welts across her arms and back. Another time, Amina confided that her father had kicked her in the face.

“He found notes from her boyfriend,” said a 17-year-old Trinity senior, who asked not to be identified. “Her lips were pretty much attached to her braces, but they wouldn’t take her to the doctor because her family feared her father would be taken to jail.”

She said the abuse continued and threats intensified.

“I remember her telling me that her dad told her he would take her back to Egypt and have her killed,” she said. “He said it’s OK to do that over there if you dishonor your family.”
Where are the feminists for that matter? Where is the national media to look at this story and the continued threat that Said poses to his wife and son? Fox and ABC News have reported on the story, but where are the national and international wires?

The Aunt on the Mothers side wrote:

Yes, this was an honor killing and I believe with all my heart that the brother, is just as guilty as his dad. Why? Because Amina would not go back home! He went over, where she was staying and was crying. “Please come home Amina and talk things out with Dad! He will not hurt you, I give you my word! I promise, you will be safe!” She trusted those words and went with him. Not an hour later….Sarah made that infamous call! She died immediately after she called as he took his time killing her. In fact, all we have been told is, “she had multiple gunshots”…..I still have no clue how many bullets he fired at her. I do know she fought for her life as there is a bruise on her forehead which shows that she did not go out without a fight…one this precious and beautiful girl lost…to a man she knew as daddy!
Said remains at large and it’s likely that he’s back in Egypt. A $10,000 reward is being offered for information that leads to his arrest.
That whole situation is sickening.  How could a father murder his own daughter?  How could a brother help murder his sister? 

I just don't get it, and honestly, I don't want to understand why.  What I want is for them both to face justice.  At least in Texas they have a reasonable chance of facing the death penalty.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard