Nitro3093
+0|6638
I am 100% going for Staff Sergeant Every time I go into a different server and play after the 1st kill I keep getting the "You have been promoted to Staff Sergeant" But when I exit to get my unlock there is nothing there. I am at 100% according to my stats in game but this still keeps happening.

Is there something going on that I don’t know about or should I wait it out a few days and see what happens?

Thx
Gunny_Prixxon
+0|6682|atlanta
they may be doing server updates because all my unlocks were unavailable and I earned a bunch of basic badges...again.  I hope they are still keeping track of the points.  Remember when there was a couple of days and nothing got counted?
Madskillz-7517
+0|6632
I Think There Is A Problem With Bf2 Because It Is Taking A Long Time For Stats To Reset
If Anyone Else Is Having A Problem Please Let Me Know?????????
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6689|Las Vegas
Not sure but I earned nearly 700 points this morning as well as a ribbon and several stars, none of which have shown up yet.  I was given the points from last night around midnight but nothing has updated since then.  Anyone else not getting updates from the BF2 server?

I can live with a delay but I'll be pissed if they are lost......
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6642|Colorado
Have patience during this transition period with the new patch coming up, also when I earn a rank or anything I allways play the round out, get in the next round then exit.
Another possibility is that this site with the new server coming up & the bandwidth limit currently that it would be slower to show on here.
Try a few other stat sites as well & see if its the same results.
[WS]SideKick
+0|6619
i recoginze the problem, but it´s sad that EA don give a F*** if they are the one´s that causes the problem.
I´ve got heliribbon + 2 goldstars yesterday, the weird is that i´ve got the points but not the badges ??
Aquafina
+0|6622

Nitro3093 wrote:

I am 100% going for Staff Sergeant Every time I go into a different server and play after the 1st kill I keep getting the "You have been promoted to Staff Sergeant" But when I exit.
If you exit right away, then you will not get the rank. YOU NEED TO FINISH THE MATCH TO GET YOUR EARNINGS! Do not exit right away, you need to finish the round.
MURPHY-D.
+0|6674
260 point Commander round (45 minutes) that would also give me my Insurgent service ribbon was played Saturday around 2:30PM hasn't shown-up on any of the stat tracking sites or in BFHQ. That being said... the Expert Engineer badge I won on Thursday showed-up Saturday morning when I logged- on to play; around 3:30AM
skywalker221172
+0|6619
have just updated my stats and did this 1 hour ago also and my stats are changing so be patient ;-)
Spookyboy
+5|6620
hmm i dunno guys i don't think its just a case of being patient. i've had to earn my veteran sniper and support badge twice for it to show on my stats, along with my ground defence ribbon. and now last nite i got my pistol badge and the basic repair badge, but yet again they're not showing. probably have to earn them again too
Nitro3093
+0|6638
I did finish the round in both cases and then the last time I exited after I got the promotion and still nothing. I checked this morning and still nothing I would really like to know what is going on with the stats.
trife86
+0|6619
i got the same problem
Nitro3093
+0|6638
It finally updated just took over a day
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619
my stats r updating ages after ive played..thing is im soon sergant major so i hope it does update..only 2000 more points
should take me a day
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

guys, have a little patience. experience tells us that it can take up to 24 hours for your stats to be updated in BFHQ. Remember, this is a worldwide system. It can have delays, it can fail.

Nothing we can do about it.
Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion
+10|6628|Sydney, Australia

Aquafina wrote:

Nitro3093 wrote:

I am 100% going for Staff Sergeant Every time I go into a different server and play after the 1st kill I keep getting the "You have been promoted to Staff Sergeant" But when I exit.
If you exit right away, then you will not get the rank. YOU NEED TO FINISH THE MATCH TO GET YOUR EARNINGS! Do not exit right away, you need to finish the round.
oh puh-lease.... not again.....

just wait it out - they will count eventually.

As a matter of fact Mr. Topic-Creator. Your sig clearly shows that you are now a Staff Sgt. Obviously just had to wait
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

which is why this thread is now closed...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard