Birdman234
Banned
+4|6670
I have reached over 5000 points  but i still don't have staff sargent.  You can check my ratings my name is Birdman234.  Are there some awards i'm missing?  Any help would be apreciated.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6731
you have to wait for the server to relise that you have 5000 points this may take up to 2hour or just as simple by logging off and logging back in again, going into a round and killing someone

when i got promoted thats what happened to me i logged out then in and killed one person then got a promotion
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6715|Howell, Mi USA
something is going on with stats not updating. u'll prolly get it tomorrow
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion
+10|6679|Sydney, Australia

Birdman234 wrote:

I have reached over 5000 points  but i still don't have staff sargent.  You can check my ratings my name is Birdman234.  Are there some awards i'm missing?  Any help would be apreciated.
i had that as well - get a point in another round after logging off and it should work

if u mean on BF2S, then I have the same problem - in game i have been promoted, but it still says im sargeant with 5,200-ish points. I guess I just have to wait - doesnt really bother me
Birdman234
Banned
+4|6670
well i tried everything you guys suggested and i was promoted in game.  Then once i left and checked my stats i had the same score and i'm still a sargent.  Any other ideas i've been over 5000 points for since thursday night.
[DC] Sf-Orry
+0|6747
the stats of battlefield 2 aren't updating anymore mamby that's the problem

anyone have a idea?

let us know...
wrath2210
Web/h0mE
+0|6691
yeh my stats areant updating either and i got like 1000 points
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6713
me too! something is up......
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6678
were you playing commander when you got your 5k points, if so, then you won't get promoted(something with the commanders getting 2x if they win...) you have to earn ONE global point to get your promo
WarhausAsh
+0|6669
Yeah...the stats have not been updating lately....today I made First Seargent 6 times , everytime I ranked up I finished the round, Checked BFHQ, restarted the game, joined a Ranked server, and at my first kill, I get promoted....but it is not sticking....I wish it would stick, I was looking foward to the 2 unlocks I will recieve.
Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion
+10|6679|Sydney, Australia
ah finally!

i am now promoted (finally)! must've been because of the high traffic over the weekend, as everything was fine come monday morning.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6776|United States of America
My stats still havent updated, 350+ points in two rounds being lost makes me feel pretty bad. I worked so hard to destroy my friend, now this...
BVC
+325|6716
I was 350-odd points away from 1st Sgt, and found my stats weren't being updated!  No staying up late to get a promotion for me!
BVC
+325|6716
FFS!!  19998 and it aint giving me a promotion when I pass 2 points!!
ChibiAlpha
+0|6671
Well, not very close to a promotion, but my stats haven't been updating all weekend either.  Only managed to play a few rounds today to get points.  It's sort of a bummer since most of my playtime is during the weekend.
Orracle9191
+0|6744|Maryland, USA
Try going on an EA Official RANKED Server. Thats what i always do and it updates alot quicker.
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6846|Netherlands
i noticed yesterday i was updated after 20 days....

be "patience" the game is 1 huge bug.

was scared thought after the new unlocks weird stuff going on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard