DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6695|United States of America
I'm sure there are more than enough people hoping to brag about exploits of uber-1337ness and for once, somebody (me) wants to hear them.

I'll start: I was in a 16 player, 16 Map size Kubra Dam. We as Americans had taken the MEC back base with our UH-60. Problem is that their T-90 is on top of the damn and could easily take it back. We flew on the backside of the dam where I, who luckily was anti-tank at the time, moved into the number 5 position (left hand side?), took out my SRAW and guided the missile from a moving Blackhawk smack into the rear of the tank, expoding it in one shot. True story.

Who's next? :-)
Snr_Paco
+0|6687
Two nice kills I had were:

1) On Dalian Plant I was on the shore with a tank firing the machine gun (secondary fire) at the horizon about where the carrier was ... the it popped up saying "You killed xxxxx." It was awesome, the carrier was almost out of my draw distance.

2) One guy in Karkand was trying to GL me so as he jumped and shot the ground I jumped and knifed him in mid-air.
ccrabb
+0|6686
i can on a regular basis kill people on the top of the TV station before we even take off in the MEC helicopter on Sharqi.
Chillin&killin
+27|6685|Manchester,England
Dallian Plant sniper on Dock Crane on the left outpost at the water, the chinese were trying to take over the outpost in the middle and i saw someones leg sitcking out to the side of the sandbags around the flag,300metres and adjusted for the dip and unleashed the m24 and killed him. Achillies heel
Zeppo Johnson
+47|6723|Finland
I was playing 16 player map Leviathan and suddenly i drove over sombody with my Jet Ski.

https://img500.imageshack.us/img500/4828/screen0001ac.th.jpg
Rathji
+1|6693
My favorite kill was running around the corner and coming point blank with my squad leader, and putting a single round into his head on reflex. The fact that he was playing right beside me so I could see his reaction was the best part.

Other than that, I would have to say on Warlord,  standing at Mosque and taking a sniper round from the top of tv station, turning and killing him with 2 pistol shots before he could reload.
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6842
Nice Kill Zeppo. have never seen a Jet Ski kill before
On BF:SF i once knifed a guy on the top deck of the big hangar in the mid-air... and he flew down in the water, everything happend like in 0.5sec
[DR2nd]Dr.Smoov
+9|6713|North Kackalaka
I don't think I will ever top the round I got expert sniper.  Karkland 64 with about 24 people playing on it.  I was the squad leader running around headshoting everyone.  I was soo in the zone I got accused of aimbot, I was proud of myself.  At one point I was standing on the hill on the USMC left approach and started taking fire, turned looked, headshot, boy did he whine.  I also love stabbing the legs that stick out of buildings, much fun, oh yeah putting claymores at spawn points is fun.  Here is anyother one.  On warlord I was in the balconey and there was a whole enemy squad one balconey over.  They didn't know I was there so I put a claymore on the edge of the rail next to the other balconey, someone got to close kaboom.  One of the other members of the enemy squad went prone, I see a foot, stabby stabby.  Woot.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6765
Finishing someone off with a smoke grenade
MDW
+43|6687|Dortmund, Germany
It was on Karkand. I was defending the southern MEC-point and we managed to stop an attack-unit of the US-team. They ran away. I saw one of them who wanted to escape through the hole in the fence...took my PKM...and killed him with a single shot over a distance where the PKM is normally inaccurate as hell. It was just the first shot, I didn't think that it would hit anything...but it did!
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6738|Madrid, Spain
I was on ghost town, round was about to end, scores were tied at 5 tickets per team, and suddenly, a car full of brits (4 n00bs inside) just explodes on my AT mine, leading us to victory, that was sweet!!!!

another great one in warlord (SF too), I was driving my tank and as I turned a corner I ran over 2 enemy ATV's, smashing both in the process, that was funny too...

those are not great shot stories really but.... worth the read aren't they
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6715|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
Jumped off the hotel roof in karkand, I was midair, and with my pistol, I pumped 5 shots into this guy while I was falling, it felt great, he called me a hacker though.

When you jump with the sniper scope zoomed in, and you jump up and see someone over a ledge, like I did, I jumped up, shot him in the head, then went prone, jumped again, got another, then a medic revived one, I shot the medic, and finished the last guy with my nade.
donttouchmyshizt
+0|6677
Karkland I was a sniper and I was right next to square and I was going to die sincethere were like 10 enimies there, so i take out a gernade lob it and do it again, get shot they go off, 8 kills, basic sniping badge (It was on my new account)
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6797
Bludgeoning an MEC trooper with a grenade and then having it explode 3 seconds later taking out his friend.  They flew quite far.
crotchlemur
+8|6695|The Lemur's Den
I was USMC commanding a 64-sized Zatar Wetlands with about 10 a side positioned at the airfield.  I tried to stay out of the battles being commander and all but neither side was gaining any ground.  We had all the flags on the west side of the map up to the center.  I happened to spot a lone MEC sniper on the conning tower of our carrier.  Why?  Beats the f outta me.  We didn't have anyone spawning there.  Anyway, I spotted the guy and gave some orders to our chopper to smoke him but the pilot wasn't listening so I dropped artillery right on his skull.  This wasn't the great shot but it leads up to it.  Just bear with me...

I hop into a tank to try to help out my team with flag captures.  I scan the map to check out the hostiles situation.  I notice an enemy boat wiz past the central CP on the northern river.  None of my team take any notice of my spotting.  I head out of my "hiding spot" at the back air base in my M1A1 and wait for that goofball in the boat.  I took a couple shots with the cannon but just missed each one.  The whole time I've got the machine gun going but he's evading pretty hard.  He's finally just out of site.  He disappears into the fog of war when I take my last shot with the tank barrel.  I watch the shell also disappear into the distance lined up where I think that boat should be.  I wait one second, two seconds, three, four... You killed so-n-so.  W00T!!  W00T!!  W00T!!  It was that same sniper I dropped the arty on! 

After that one, I got into the shit and helped cap all the flags.  We pinned them down at their main, I got the gold and my best round score on that map.  All in all, quite an evening.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6785|Noizyland

I was reviving people on Wake Island. I was in the middle of a lead storm and kind of panicking. I revived a teammate who ran off, but in an instant two enemies decended on me. In a panic I clicked and amazingly shocked the first enemy. I finally had it in me enough to pull out another gun - my pistol, as my G36E was empty, crouched, and fired two shots square into the second attacker's face as he was unloading an F2000 at me. I only recieved a minor two-bar wound.

Oh, and a bunch of great Sniper shots. My best, (I think,) being this:

I was parachuting down to that point on Warlord where the Brits paradrop. There were Insurgants approaching from everywhere. I picked one as we were coming down, he was running diagonally towards our position. I lined him up and fired my M24 and shot him in the head. I had enough time to chamber another round and try to shoot another enemy. I shot him in the chest, so when I landed I crouched and pumped a few shots at him as he was running away, (I like crouching with a pistol, it looks so cool.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6711
I was a sniper on the kubra dam chopper pad. I fired a random shot towards the mec base, shot the driver out of an attack helicopter which then crashed into the crane. 4 points.
littlemikey
+1|6720|Adelaide, Australia
I was playing Sharqi peninsula, and I was a USMC anti-tank defending the westernmost spawn point (Cant remember what to call it). Anyhoo, I saw a vodnik come around, I fired my SRAW and missed It spotted me, and tried to drive me over. I was reloading my SRAW when it almost hit me, so I went prone, and it drove right over the top of me! I turned around and put a SRAW into its back, and it started flaming, then the guys got out, three of them, and I killed each of them with my MP-5 in one clean burst. None of them knew it was coming
nxt-sockpuppet
+0|6676
I was flying along as gunner in the F15......

got bored with the pilot swooping to drop bombs.....after burn it to airfield....reload and repeat.

After about 2 mins of this I started to fire of the tv bombs at random. Managed to take down a MEC mig in full flight. 100% random lucky shot but made me feel warm and fuzzy.
The0wner
+0|6664
mine was parachuting from a plane on oman and landed perfectly on someones head
littlemikey
+1|6720|Adelaide, Australia
I had another one today... I was in the side seat of the bomber in Gulf of Oman, and We were in a dogfight with the F-15. I managed to hit it with my TV Missile ^_^. I was overjoyed.
mycatsdied
+1|6802
Tv guiding a missle into a unsuspecting jet. I have done it about 20 imes and only one has aknowledged it as  a nice shot ...everyone else just called me a hacker.
Chillay-14
+21|6689

Zeppo Johnson wrote:

I was playing 16 player map Leviathan and suddenly i drove over sombody with my Jet Ski.

http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/4828 … 1ac.th.jpg
ive ran ppl over with a jetski actuly i did it today its easy but the good thing is u cant tk with a jetski
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6705|Vancouver BC Canada
My best fluke (i like to call it skilled most of the time)  shot was a TV missile on FuShe Pass, my intent was to hit a soldier on the ground taking northwestern mine entrance  flag, he had hid behind a fence. The thing of it was we had such a low angle of attack that when the pilot moved it totally screwed my shot; I missed my target, and the rogue missile nailed a tank and several infantry that were coming around the corner. 4 kills for the price of one. Needless to say we would have been screwed if it didnt hit the tank, he was looking right at us. But oh well, a kills a kill.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6715|Central Valley,California
Short but just plain out of the blue. I was on Gulf of Oman as an American and I was using my M16A2 because I didn't unlock the F2000 yet. The round was almost over and i fired randomly with the burst. Boom! Kills some MEC solider! LOL!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard