uber73
+188|6783|Brisbane
Any F1 fans here?

This must be MAD looking. Chrome'd livery...

Contender for best looking F1 car ever?
I go to as many grand prix's as i can afford to.  when u see a car in the light of day rather than on tv, they look incredible.  i cant imagine what this will look like at 200mph!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/uber73/mclaren-launch-z-dr-04_100206.jpg

Last edited by uber73 (2006-02-11 06:57:47)

[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6771|Germany, Berlin
yeah, looks sic. u think Mercedes will beat Ferrari in the upcoming season?
uber73
+188|6783|Brisbane
dunno about that, i think they are both having problems so far in preseason.  mclaren are onto their second engine, the one they built originally wouldnt make 10 laps before blowing   Ferrari are saying that they are well up to speed, but then, they say that every year.  mind u, they started developing this years car half way thru last year when they realised they were screwed....

teams to look out for this year, Honda [last years BAR], and possibly also Williams [they got cosworth.. on paper this doesnt appear to be the best engine, but cossie are the worlds LEADING authority on v8s, which all the teams are having to run this year]

ferrari will be there, mclaren too, if they get a stable engine, and renault.. but expect a step up from honda too.

Im not going to a GP this year.. me sad.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6747
new mclaren looks hot!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6771|Germany, Berlin
well, Michael Schumacher is said to be fed up with people putting him under pressure cuz of last season. i mean, hes the best F1 driver ever, no doubt, but hes gettin old too.........anyway, i hope to see some actioc...LOL
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6748|Riva, MD
Maybe if it didn't have so many advertisements on it I would think it looks good but they have to put those ads on it.
Giant_Squid500
+5|6703|U.S.A.
Thats a nice looking F1 car. 

I only caught a few races last season and have never been to one since I live in America and we get like one race a year, and last year at Indianapolis was a joke.  If im not mistaken wasn't it Alonso that won last year.  And since I didn't catch all the races last year WTF happened to Shumacher, was it those new rules about the areo's on the car or what? 

OH! before I forget, wasn't Barrichello moving to Honda or something like that.
ExitWound
+0|6712
i love F1 i race go karts Thats one fucking sweet Mclaren Kimi is gonna love it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard