lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6825|Denver colorado
It isnt.
Longbow
+163|6642|Odessa, Ukraine

jord wrote:

Yes but they would be. You wouldn't play on an empty server regulary if it's empty would you?
Of cource I wouldn't, but you didn't get my idea...I mean, they were populated half a year ago, they have the same number of players now...yes, in future ppl will leave the game for something better, but now theres nothing, really nothing that can beat either BF2 or BF2142 in terms of fps+vehicles+squads. BF2142 is far away from dying now, it has a small but stable player base.

Last edited by Longbow (2008-01-05 15:02:51)

JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6332

ig wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

cause your all pubbers, props for that
props for failing at grammar.

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

stkhoplite wrote:

Lolwut
ok thats gettin a lil old, u look like a retard when u write stupid stuff like that
no u
fixed
jord
+2,382|6674|The North, beyond the wall.

Longbow wrote:

jord wrote:

Yes but they would be. You wouldn't play on an empty server regulary if it's empty would you?
Of cource I wouldn't, but you didn't get my idea...I mean, they were populated half a year ago, they have the same number of players now...yes, in future ppl will leave the game for something better, but now theres nothing, really nothing that can beat either BF2 or BF2142 in terms of fps+vehicles+squads
Yeah okay. Though there's that quake wars game maybe...

I'm not a games expert but ET:QW is the same type of game.

I'm a CSS guy now anyway.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6735|Omaha, Nebraska
Not sure why these threads even start... This is a BF2 site correct? heh
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6459|meh-land

splixx wrote:

Not sure why these threads even start... This is a BF2 site correct? heh
most of the people on these forums don't play bf2 anymore...
used to would be the appropriate term tbh...
Longbow

jord wrote:

Nobody seem to like ET:QW. I spent like 15 or so hours playing demo, and it was fun playing Field Ops\Opressor. But when I asked myself If I want to waste 50$ on this game and play it for a couple hundred hours - I thought 'hell no!'. Even in the beta there were already rocket jumps, bunnyhoping (much higher then in BF2) and other Quake shit...so no, basically not my type of game. And assault rifles causing damage to battle walkers and tanks...meh, it seem to be completely unrealistic to me. I know BF2 isn't war simulator, but you definitely can't kill Abrams or T90 with assault rifle...

And it was always strange to me how ppl swapp to CSS after BF2...never undertood them. Yes, there are some problems (hitreg, noobs, teamkillers) but BF has much more possibilities and brighter mp experience...

Last edited by Longbow (2008-01-05 15:12:54)

jord

Longbow wrote:

jord wrote:

Nobody seem to like ET:QW. I spent like 15 or so hours playing demo, and it was fun playing Field Ops\Opressor. But when I asked myself If I want to waste 50$ on this game and play it for a couple hundred hours - I thought 'hell no!'. Even in the beta there were already rocket jumps, bunnyhoping (much higher then in BF2) and other Quake shit...so no, basically not my type of game.

And it was always strange to me how ppl swapp to CSS after BF2...never undertood them. Yes, there are some problems (hitreg, noobs, teamkillers) but BF has much more possibilities and brighter mp experience...
My bf2 disc snapped...
Longbow

jord wrote:

My bf2 disc snapped...
Miniimage+DT? As long as you have your key it's not a problem to launch\install a game...

Last edited by Longbow (2008-01-05 15:14:24)

jord

Longbow wrote:

jord wrote:

My bf2 disc snapped...
Miniimage+DT? As long as you have your key it's not a problem to launch\install a game...
I'd have to re download now. I was doing that for a while until I got an error and unistalled thinking I'd reinstall. Then when I went to install again I forgot the disk was broke. Sigh...
PvtchieF73
+15|6705|Netherlands
dude... ur listing to demis roussos????

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard