Alexkenyon03
+0|6760
Iv been waiting 2 or 3 days for my Stats to update, the timer is going down, but its still not updating, i kno this because iv earned 2 or 3 more badges and a ribbon , and its gone through a few 14 hours.

Sorry im very new to this game and this site

Thanks
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

http://www.bf2s.com/player/Alexkenyon03/

If that's you, your stats updated last night some time. Does it not show awards that DO show up in the BFHQ interface? Check and then report back.
Tetra84
+0|6759
I am having the same trouble, it's been a few days and my stats profile still doesn't reconize my aviator badge, or my vet. pistol badge.. any advice???
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6778|Lake Constanze, Germany
Correct me if I'm wrong but my old grey eyes can see something similar to a 'Aviator Badge' and a 'Veteran Pistol Combat Badge' .....so everything's just fine?!

Greetz,
Agent
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

Tetra84 wrote:

I am having the same trouble, it's been a few days and my stats profile still doesn't reconize my aviator badge, or my vet. pistol badge.. any advice???
yeah, I can see them too...

you gotta have a little patience, folks...
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Tetra84 wrote:

As for you, you didn't leave a PID or in game nick, so can't help you.
Alexkenyon03
+0|6760
4 days and mines still not updating, those stats are from the first 2 days i played,  and that was...last...sunday night..

iv got 3 or 4 more badges and a ribbon since then
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

DO THEY SHOW IN THE BFHQ?

I bet when you check you'll come back and say "no". I checked several other sites that still use the old method for stats reporting (just in case) and NONE of them report any more global score than I do, and this one also shows you only having the aviator badge.

With that in mind ("my awards are missing!") please head over to the FAQ before asking that question.
Alexkenyon03
+0|6760
well, do u have to earn badges more than once for u to actually get them? cos i kno i got them but they arent showing up o.o and i wouldnt waste my time posting on here if i didnt actually get them would i ?

Last edited by Alexkenyon03 (2005-09-26 13:51:27)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

See, I linked you to the FAQ, and the FAQ SPECIFICALLY addresses your problem:

FAQ wrote:

I earned a bunch of points/awards a while ago, but they still haven't showed up in BFHQ!
There are cases where a ranked server is broken and simply doesn't report the stats you've earned. It's unfortuneate and sad, but that's just how it is. Don't play on that server again.
If you proceed to ask yet another question that's already been clearly answered, I am going to ban you because you're really getting on my nerves.
B.Schuss

bottom line is: if points, awards, badges or ribbons don't show up in BFHQ say 24-48 hours after you earned them, they are most likely lost. The stats system isn't perfect and sometimes it fucks up. Nothing you or anyone here can do about it. Maybe it is an issue that will be adressed by EA in the next patch, but who knows. that's clearly up to EA.

so please stop asking and get on with your lives...
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6814|Bryan/College Station, TX
Ok. Mods. You need a special post location that has all the answers to these questions that keep coming up. Have them perhaps in a FAQ forum section that is simply the question and the answer written up.

Then simply link that post to every single person that asks these questions over and over again and then shut down the post. Getting to the point I don't know why people ask really. Getting to be like Agent Orange and about to pound the search button into people's heads.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6808|A Small Isle in the Tropics

i second that motion.. *hands raised*.. but for a slightly different reason.. imho, the threads are really increasing by the day. doing a search sometimes comes out with a 6 pager..and its downright disheartening for those who are new here and looking for a quick answer   especially if some of the threads go into 3 page..

the insidious side of me says, yeah read them all and weep.. but, lets do something about this. It gets to a point where I say "oh no..same question again"..and if i want to be nice, i just do a search and save them from being shot in the kneecaps..

Consider this, when i first joined in August, I posted in a thread which was id #146..and the total posts to date is 17657 (at this very instance)..

Last edited by mikeshw (2005-09-27 00:50:17)

Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6778|Lake Constanze, Germany
@kilroy and mike: Yeah, i agree....thought of such, too.
Have to mention that to the others in the daily meeting - good calls!

Greetz,
Agent
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

Ag3nT-()r@ng3 wrote:

@kilroy and mike: Yeah, i agree....thought of such, too.
Have to mention that to the others in the daily meeting - good calls!

Greetz,
Agent
[offtopic] Oh shit... we have daily meetings?! I am so fired... [/offtopic]
B.Schuss

wtf...daily meetings ? I can't stand those at work, how am I supposed to get through that again..?

good idea though. we probably just need to add a couple of things to the FAQ, and that should do it.

maybe we could even create a special forums faq section. shouldn't be necessary, I know, but when I look at the sometimes silly questions being asked around here, people don't seem to pay much attention to the faq as they are atm..
Alexkenyon03
+0|6760
so basically all the EA europe offical ranked servers are broken? because thats all i use and none of my kills have gone on, Ban me if u want i dont care, no need to be so dam rude about it
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6812|Missoula, MT
It makes me want to hit a cow bell..over and over and over.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Alexkenyon03 wrote:

so basically all the EA europe offical ranked servers are broken? because thats all i use and none of my kills have gone on, Ban me if u want i dont care, no need to be so dam rude about it
And you needent be so lazy. Most (if not all) of what I've quoted or said here has been said before and could have been found with an ounce of effort on your part.

You never did, however, answer the all important question: do the stats, awards, badges, ribbons, etc show up when you are in game and click that "BFHQ" tab?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard