Badcomp
+2|6808|U.S.
Hey folks. First post here but I have been lurking around for a bit.

Does anyone have a problem with sniper zoom all of the sudden zooming out when using the M24 or M95? 
I seem to have this problem at least once or twice when I use the snipers kit.
It always happens at those critical shot moments. Usually when you have been spotted by an opposing sniper or the guy you're shooting at is still in a ridiculously easy position to get capped.
You zoom in take a shot and of course the head shot doesn't kill him. So you load another round and zoom back in, then all of the sudden you aren't looking at your scope anymore. It's just the regualr view and lo and behold it was just enough time for him to move or take cover! 

Anyone else have this?  It's freakin annoying as hell. I guess lag is the culprit?
ZinZin69
The French Invader
+0|6820|Comox Valley Canada
happen to me sometime but i think it just lag or u have double clicked too fast happen to me when im Spec Op and trow C4 =/ suck when u want to press the detonator real quick and u realize that u r just trowing another C4 and die right after instead of blowing someone >.<
Charlie_melvin
Right between the eye's
+0|6833
I have to agree with Zinzin, I think it's to do with the lag, it's also happened to me a few times just recntly, and coincidently just recently i've had to go into higher ping'ed rooms as the lower one's have been full.
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6866|Australia
yeah its lag or u clicked twice...
cause if you get really bad lag it will go nuts

because it doesnt work the 1st time so you press it again then it catches up and well depending on how many times u tried to zoom in then yeah... then when you think its ok its not lol and you press it again to zoom in then bah if you got lag dont be a sniper it sucks

meh snipers suck anyways.. specially them nocap campers
Badcomp
+2|6808|U.S.
THey can be entertaining. Especially when you torment the other snipers to death. Don't hate 'em cause they got nailed ya!!

If I am near the flag, heck ya I'll go try and cap it.  Laying done a couple of claymores in the process at least garauntees a kill or two when someone else spawns there or they come back to re-cap it.

But as far as this topic goes, it's just annoying to be zoomed in and miss the shot cause of the lag de-zoom issue. Was wondering if anyone else had this deal.
Ihistal
+0|6814
I also have a similar problem with my medic.  When I bring out my difibulator pads, sometimes it uses them as soon as they are pulled out.  It's really annoying going up to somebody to revive them and when I get to them I pull out the pads and it uses them instantly and I have to run around out in the open for a couple secs while the pads recharge.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard