Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6167|San Antonio, Texas
http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php? … p;game=bf2

After a slight down time, R.I.P. killerpings.com, Sovereign-forces clan is back in the Battlefield 2 server market!

Offering Armored Fury, Euro Forces, Highway Tampa, Special Forces, and Infantry Only City maps, frag out!
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6369|Iowa...
lol,you were really worried about that weren't you?good to know they're back up.

Last edited by aj0404 (2008-01-02 22:46:21)

Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6167|San Antonio, Texas
Well, it's not every day your favorite clan loses all of their servers. And I'm on a quest for the EU Medal.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6805|Bulgaria
I know your servers, I often play on them, they were down during the last few days, I am glad to hear that they are up and running again!
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6343|New Haven, CT
Yeah, they are good, and often the only populated EF/AF servers.
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6671|Spokane, Washington

why is it that our website and karkand server are both hosted by killerpings and aren't down yet? www.esfgamingclan.com https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/65.99.220.39:16567.png

We did have our dragon valley hosted by them in Chicago, but it went down on the first. Why would they end it and still keep a facility running?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6585|England

Nikola Bathory wrote:

I know your servers, I often play on them, they were down during the last few days, I am glad to hear that they are up and running again!
Soon as I joined the AF one the other night, you were banned for baseraping. Again.
Seriously, do you never fucking learn?

Good news Cyrax
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6431|Belgium
A UK based EF and SF server of the =SF= clan? Sweet! If there would be a UK AF based server as well I'd never have to browse for servers again

Last edited by FlemishHCmaniac (2008-01-03 10:06:05)

CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6608|California U.S.A

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?search==sf=&type=server&game=bf2

After a slight down time, R.I.P. killerpings.com, Sovereign-forces clan is back in the Battlefield 2 server market!

Offering Armored Fury, Euro Forces, Highway Tampa, Special Forces, and Infantry Only City maps, frag out!
Sweeeeet... Good to see you Cyrax I gotta dust off my AF shit it's been at least a month since I've played hopefully I'll see you on the =SF= Server soon maybe tonight even.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6597|Columbus, OH
I'll be there tonite woohoo!!!!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6487
Win Win Win!!!!
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6591

Snake wrote:

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Soon as I joined the AF one the other night, you were banned for baseraping. Again.
Seriously, do you never fucking learn?
After being knifed by me may I add.
GenLobo
+6|6836|California

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Well, it's not every day your favorite clan loses all of their servers. And I'm on a quest for the EU Medal.
Me too bro.....when your servers went down.....
Glad to hear your back mein! See ya'll in there.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6369|Iowa...

CoconutBlitz wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Sweeeeet... Good to see you Cyrax I gotta dust off my AF shit it's been at least a month since I've played hopefully I'll see you on the =SF= Server soon maybe tonight even.
Coconut where have you been man?i haven't seen you on our server or the L@W server for ages.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6487
I was on the SF server, earlier and kicked ass on Devils Perch with the S12K.
CoconutBlitz

aj0404 wrote:

CoconutBlitz wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Coconut where have you been man?i haven't seen you on our server or the L@W server for ages.
AJ! Shit need to hop on the BF2s server too I havent seen are peeps in a while. I know I've played with you and Cyrax and Tomhanks a few games on the =SF= er I'm probably forgetting a few..

Shit between work, and being brutally kidnapped by vagina I haven't had a chance to play BF2 in a while but it's time again my twitchy eye thing is getting worse that mean I must kill some shit (PC game wise).

Oh yeah I kinda noticed you said the L@W servers I left for the =SF= when I noticed they were not playing Midnight Sun in the rotation for AF

Last edited by CoconutBlitz (2008-01-03 15:54:14)

cablecopulate
+449|6757|Massachusetts.
They finally added Midnight Sun back in at Legion.
simmy.uk
+117|6457
I am proud to say I never bought EF/AF.

There aren't as many SF servers as BF2 servers, but there are many people who enjoy the infantry aspect of the game. Aslong as people play BF2 there will always be SF servers.

Last edited by simmy.uk (2008-01-03 16:44:14)

CoconutBlitz

cablecopulate wrote:

Holy Shit on a stick that's good to know, I forgot what happened for them at L@W to remove it in the first place why do I kinda remember it was because of something with you? (I'm having a senile moment)

It's good to hear from you Cable.
CoconutBlitz

simmy.uk wrote:

There aren't as many SF servers as BF2 servers, but there are many people who enjoy the infantry aspect of the game. Aslong as people play BF2 there will always be SF servers.
Ah... okay, it's a pretty fun booster pack are you just proud you didn't spend the $10 ?
Skorpy-chan
+127|6364|Twyford, UK
So, no vanilla, vehicles-enabled city map servers?
simmy.uk
+117|6457

CoconutBlitz wrote:

simmy.uk wrote:

Ah... okay, it's a pretty fun booster pack are you just proud you didn't spend the $10 ?
At the time it was ALOT more. Plus, don't forget at the time they came out, EA was screwing the game up with their dodgy patches. Remember 1.2 that turned the PKM into a better sniper rifle than all the other sniper rifles put together.
CoconutBlitz

simmy.uk wrote:

CoconutBlitz wrote:

simmy.uk wrote:

At the time it was ALOT more. Plus, don't forget at the time they came out, EA was screwing the game up with their dodgy patches. Remember 1.2 that turned the PKM into a better sniper rifle than all the other sniper rifles put together.
I see, well it is pretty cheap now you'd probably enjoy it I almost play AF/EF more than BF2/SF now. there are only a few servers but the ones running are good at least here U.S.A side.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6487
I was on the AF server, raping in the little-bird on harvest as usual.
cablecopulate
+449|6757|Massachusetts.

CoconutBlitz wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

Holy Shit on a stick that's good to know, I forgot what happened for them at L@W to remove it in the first place why do I kinda remember it was because of something with you? (I'm having a senile moment)

It's good to hear from you Cable.
Yeah they had some admins that didn't want me on their servers. It was all good drama. They even had a poll on their clan member section to ban me or not.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard