(BMP) Smegmeister
+2|6156
hello guys :-)

The other day i was playing quite late.. i was looking for a low ping Dalian server with battlecorder

i found one and looked at the players.. there were only about 20 people on, most with scores around 20ish.. and one G.W.Bush  with score nearer 100 ??? curiosity got the better of me and i joined..

I spawned.. i died INSTANTLY..  just said I was killed so i respawned and boom i got shot to bits by Mr Bush.. so foolishly i respawned (planning on going on a mad bunny boing boing find him kill him thing) boom headshot.. hmm

i respawn on lower part of airfield nab an apc and head back up.. obviously he dies..

i jump in j10 and start doing my thing.. and have a chance to give some verbal to Mr Bush.. he gives the old pwned blah blah back

anyways i colided with an attack chopper a bit later.. (even said sorry) respawned at Airfield.. well you can guess.. I'm dead spawns back and does me boing boing thing,, and gets him YEY.. maybe he is human and with actual skill.. i waits for j10 to spawn and i see an F35 coming in hot.. i gets well out of the way toward the back of the hanger.. he bails leaves opening his chute till the last second.. and as soon as he hit the floor i was dead.. headshot

i then spawned in the same place again (stupid i know.. but i really want to knack him) managed to get a few shots and steps in and he kills me again.

Now i am 100% he has paid for skill.. so i spawns back at lower airfield gets some armour and go's and nails him..

I know he's gonna be straight back and trying again so i go i jump on the Stinger fire 2 shots at him and run round the far side of the chopper.. The plane took a hit and he bailed straight away leaving him in lower part of the airfield. so i hide in the little hut thing behind the hanger with an eryx feeling slightly confident.. surely enough in he comes again in a jeep.. i wait for him to get close before i fire.. he stops and opens fire directly at me.. he knew exactly where i was ?? he killed but just after i fired but my Eryx blew him and jeep up..

shit man i'm going on...

Anyways that was enough for me.. i disconnect and come back to BF2S to check him out.. says he's not in databse will add next.. then says he has less than 100 points ????

he was blurting all sorts of crap about uber skill and all that.. but he was defo running mods

but how come the stats dont even show him..

I don't claim to be a good player or uber anything.. i'm 31 pretty new to FPS but i have nearly 1000 hrs on bf2 (400 + on good old play-battlefield unpatched unranked (ABR) server)

PS no UAVs, no commanders and all the other players were just disconnecting ???????

sorry for going on but the stats thing has got me confused ??
Fateless
+36|6244|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Did you see his rank? it takes a while for stats to update, so if its a new "hack" account, it might not yet have the points earned. This sort of thing happens all the time. Just report it, if you can be bothered, or change servers. Its unfortunately a part of BF2.

Fateless.
(BMP) Smegmeister
+2|6156
yes he was the second sargeant.. he earned over 100 in that round so how come he don't show in BF2S his name is G.W.Bush

cant be bothered to report it and i was so amazed i didnt even get any screenshots
InjectionNZ
+1|6291|New Zealand
He may have been using the name hack to fake his name. That might be why you can't find his stats.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard