I2elik
+12|6763|Perth, Western Australia
Ok, I log onto a Wake Server, kill a guy and get to Gunnery Sergeant, all's well and I finish the round. I then leave the server after the next round starts. I quit, then go back into BFHQ to check my score, it says I have 8000+ score but still Staff Sergeant. Ok, it's just a bug, I'll just try again. So this time I hit Mashpotato City as Spec Ops, and proceed to get to 2nd place, and I get my veteran spec ops and also get my promotion again. I then quit BF2, then check again (after two rounds of playing the server). 10 minutes later, I check my stats on BFHQ, and it still hasn't updated. Any ideas? Maybe I should wait an hour or so?
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6857|Australia
you should wait atleast 24hours before posting something like this! and after 24 hours and it doesnt do it then try a different server... some servers screw up sometimes and dont add to you stats! no i dont know why just buggy i guess
I2elik
+12|6763|Perth, Western Australia
Ah, they're udpating slowly..very slowly, just shows I recently got my first aid basic, whicih I got like 8 hours ago, so yeah, I'll check up tomorrow.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard