|-->KN<--|
+13|6704|Schlacht um Stalingrad
I've followed this thread and already started to love it
There are dozens of Forums all around the internet calling me a hacker.
Just google "[KNsH]KN battlefield 2" to find some...

As for dittmar... who is part of the [KNsH]KN-Stalker-Brigade.... tough luck.
Thanks to all who have pointed out his wrong, since I didn't have the time to do it myself.
ViPeY
+0|6702|Hampshire, England
lol - it is so obvious that you are not at fault here |-->KN<--|.  If other there are other threads that can't see that then this dittmar bloke should go join them and they can all sit in a corner moaning together.  I'm just enjoying the amount of abouse he is being given for even bringing this up and as I posted earlier the fact that he got kicked from the server for complaining in the first place just shows what an idiot he actually is
I2elik
+12|6775|Perth, Western Australia
We need fucktards like Dittmar to keep the world in balance, it might be painful, but where's the joy in simply fair play for the whole time the game servers are up?

Dittmar makes me smirk, he's an idiot that thinks he can pull himself out of this crap, it's gonna be humurous at how he will do it.

Edit: Holy crap, just checked his stats, he sure does suck ass! I have more medals than him, and his KD and Points per minute suck ass as well, they're nearly always below 1

Last edited by I2elik (2006-02-11 06:51:51)

SneakyPanda_au
+0|6673
Lol. all i have to say is just lol.
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6761

dittmar wrote:

You are all stupid, he is cheating, don't you understant it?
i reported him on the bf2rankedservers.com webseite and they also don't believe me. they say its okay to use tank/apc/arty on servers

this is stupid, they don't know anything
and not do you.
I'm very good at anti-ta
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

I nominate douchebag for the biggest noob on the forums
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6761

Dilbert2468 wrote:

it was a glitch i read that other posts i don't care if he wants those points or not.  he should be wiped. sorry but thats what i think in my opinion
omg.  What if you played legit and had a glitch and start over because of it?  As a private...  300 hours down the drain...

I would quit playing the game at that point
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6729|Germany

CC-Marley wrote:

dittmar wrote:

You are all stupid, he is cheating, don't you understant it?
i reported him on the bf2rankedservers.com webseite and they also don't believe me. they say its okay to use tank/apc/arty on servers

this is stupid, they don't know anything
and not do you.
I'm very good at anti-ta
How are you good? Your stats are pathetic just like your drivel you call an arguement. He doesn't hack, you are justreally BAD! And he is not that good either. I suggest you stick with fighting bots onsingle player so maybe you can get a 1:1 K/D.......
Man this really puts a strain to my stomach.... this extreme fits of laughter are not good for ppl in my age. I thought, I was a less than average player but this one here proves me somewhat wrong. How can one possibly play nearly 200 hours without getting more than half of the basic badges and ribbons?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard