PspRpg-7
-
+961|6695

Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6461|meh-land

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

People i've played with... the best... hmmm...

Mobilize
MichaelD
alex/casp3r
kev
r33flex (still on here?)
doubleD
Xor
DEP

if you don't know who they are you either should not be posting in this thread if you're american and if you're european the same still probably holds true since you should recognize overseas competition if you're halfway decent
the [HOT] team were pretty awesome

michaelD LeGun DEP  <--------- proz
yeah, but i've only played with LeGun in cod4 and etqw, not in bf2, whereas i have played with the others in bf2
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6494|UK , Birmingham
i played against HOT in mix team with some mates in Cz8 and they were impressive still managed a few frags with my 120 ping though
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6413|...
team hot was good
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
psh team hot
they wish they were at my level
as swifty always said in vent.
GET ON MY LEVEL BITCH
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6494|UK , Birmingham
u american baddies xD
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6461|meh-land

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

psh team hot
they wish they were at my level
as swifty always said in vent.
GET ON MY LEVEL BITCH
lol...
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
oh yeah i beat xor 1v1 chopper, after 1 round i made him dc from server lolol
eagles1106
+269|6581|Marlton, New Jersey.
People who still play this game suck dick at it and are mainly big flaming homo's.

<3 happy new year.
JAyThaRevo
+31|6284|Austria

eagles1106 wrote:

People who still play this game suck dick at it and are mainly big flaming homo's.

<3 happy new year.
whahaha

"ppl who still play bf2"

gtfo plz
warchild lulz
if u get together your old team i'll rip it up my own....

on topic

niek's list was the only one with ANY truth

dragSD
some stoned guys
some immortal guys
some VIP guys
and some copenhagen esport guys
were definatly missing imo

€: forgot someone
FF.FX.Jda is missing

Last edited by JAyThaRevo (2008-01-01 03:30:17)

Nakamp
+25|6192|Czech Republic

JAyThaRevo wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

<3 happy new year.
dragSD
some VIP guys
were definatly missing imo

€: forgot someone
FF.FX.Jda is missing
Team Approach?
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6558
dragSD was good but not anymore he told me so himself, stoned?? rofl, if you say so and VIP??? did you play against good teams before?? copenhagen yes immortal cept impact are good, ephix players aswell, seriously you guys put in some pretty bad players
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6494|UK , Birmingham
im the carrier of the team mate.
Baldrick
+2|5972

handyman156 wrote:

american infantry players dont really count in this list perhaps. we saw that in that one cup, where they played with peacemaker and his team (supposetly the best us-inf team) on american server and c-shot and sin on euro server. they almost won, but xgx managed to get it nevertheless. they would have never gotten so far if they only had american players. also you never saw anything of the us-teams in all the nations cups. they got slaughtert by either sweden or germany. they got highskilled infantry players, no doubt. but the super-highskilled players are living in europe!

in my opinion "team world" would be team-scandinavia + bruclee <--- lol
Only cos xGx crashed the server just before they would have got capped out. xGx did not have any big fraggers, just good teamplay.

Biggy, peacemaker and the rest of nextlevel were as good if not better than all the EU infs. However they did only play 5v5 which takes away some credability. Dep & MichaelD were skilled aswell, and I'm sure the HOT & 20ID inf's were on a similar level to that of Europeans. Seeing as I never pracced with HOT or 20ID in bf2 I couldn't say that for sure.

The ESL NationsChampionship (5v5) the USA did not play with "good American infs" however they lost to UK playing with the same (3 commanders in our 5v5 team)

@"Moist.Niek" only BruceLee is skilled from that list, dragSD was "ok" and the rest are all dire.

@"JAyThaRevo" it seems you only played the game for 2 months; how you can say that people like VIP, Stoned & JDA are the best infantry players I have no idea. All those people are 5v5-FBF-Karkand heroes, I wouldn't even say they're good at that; none of them were good in 8v8 (with the exception of Venjyx [Copenhagen] when he played in Kompaniet). The current Cph (ex-LinC) team were all terrible a few months ago.

Since starting to play this game again I have seen no-one that is clearly a better player than myself, and I was nowhere near a top infantry player during the final BF2 EuroCup & i3D Cup, and through that all I did was command anyway.

Dolf has always been pretty good, and if David2006 plays aswell at the X-League (LAN) finals as he does online then he will earn my respect as being a top infantry player also. imm0rtal and ephix are the only good teams right now; and neither have proved themselves in conquest or offline either.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone
I loled when I read VIP
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone

Baldrick wrote:

handyman156 wrote:

american infantry players dont really count in this list perhaps. we saw that in that one cup, where they played with peacemaker and his team (supposetly the best us-inf team) on american server and c-shot and sin on euro server. they almost won, but xgx managed to get it nevertheless. they would have never gotten so far if they only had american players. also you never saw anything of the us-teams in all the nations cups. they got slaughtert by either sweden or germany. they got highskilled infantry players, no doubt. but the super-highskilled players are living in europe!

Only cos xGx crashed the server just before they would have got capped out. xGx did not have any big fraggers, just good teamplay.

Biggy, peacemaker and the rest of nextlevel were as good if not better than all the EU infs. However they did only play 5v5 which takes away some credability. Dep & MichaelD were skilled aswell, and I'm sure the HOT & 20ID inf's were on a similar level to that of Europeans. Seeing as I never pracced with HOT or 20ID in bf2 I couldn't say that for sure.

The ESL NationsChampionship (5v5) the USA did not play with "good American infs" however they lost to UK playing with the same (3 commanders in our 5v5 team)

@"Moist.Niek" only BruceLee is skilled from that list, dragSD was "ok" and the rest are all dire.

@"JAyThaRevo" it seems you only played the game for 2 months; how you can say that people like VIP, Stoned & JDA are the best infantry players I have no idea. All those people are 5v5-FBF-Karkand heroes, I wouldn't even say they're good at that; none of them were good in 8v8 (with the exception of Venjyx [Copenhagen] when he played in Kompaniet). The current Cph (ex-LinC) team were all terrible a few months ago.

Since starting to play this game again I have seen no-one that is clearly a better player than myself, and I was nowhere near a top infantry player during the final BF2 EuroCup & i3D Cup, and through that all I did was command anyway.

Dolf has always been pretty good, and if David2006 plays aswell at the X-League (LAN) finals as he does online then he will earn my respect as being a top infantry player also. imm0rtal and ephix are the only good teams right now; and neither have proved themselves in conquest or offline either.
That cup where XGX and nL clashed in the finals was very poor arranged and a big dissapointment.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Simon
basically
+838|6655|UK

Baldrick wrote:

handyman156 wrote:

serious business.
NaziPredator
+41|6462|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-
thought id come back quick to say this because someone called ophidian directed me here :p
This is who i think:

distract (year ago),
cshOt (year ago),
dragSD,
that crazy bastard pecAn,
walkah,
madmax.

but ye Jda is good ^^ play with him Baldrick think you'd be surprised.
If you played vs brucelee now you'd see a fucking massive difference from a year ago.

Anyway thats my last thing to do with bf2 for sometime, bye now, gogogo flame!!!

Last edited by NaziPredator (2008-01-01 06:22:31)

Baldrick
+2|5972
I like JDA, but he isn't a "top infantry" by any means. And I played with Bjorn a few weeks ago, at his peak he was one of the best inf.

And Distract was busted cheating, then tried to comeback with a fakenick and got busted again.
Nakamp
+25|6192|Czech Republic

Baldrick wrote:

Sorry, but this is only thing I don't agree with you. Only in approach there are some better (AreV, pecAn, Stefan, dragSD, Edje, Jda), maybe you just haven't seen them play

Last edited by Nakamp (2008-01-01 08:20:11)

JAyThaRevo
+31|6284|Austria
wtf is this thread anyways...

u just cant award the best infer....

i mean u will forget somebody i am pretty sure

and wtf baldrick u have been incative for a while and u think u
can still keep up with the guys who played all the time

LOL AND YES STONED IS FUCKIN AWESOME
and i forgot Kaktus which is a ridiciouls good player
but whatever this thread is shit

gonna open another one:

most stupid thread ever
and guess what
this one will be on 1st place congrats!

Last edited by JAyThaRevo (2008-01-01 08:56:50)

Baldrick
+2|5972

Nakamp wrote:

Baldrick wrote:

Sorry, but this is only thing I don't agree with you. Only in approach there are some better (AreV, pecAn, Stefan, dragSD, Edje, Jda), maybe you just haven't seen them play
Played with Arev & Stefan in previous clans, neither are anywhere near the best infantry players to ever play BF2. All these people are FBF-Karkand gatherstars. Show me a conquest acheivement, then you might be able to look at them as being the best infantry player. Proning as medic on hotel flagrange doesn't make you skilled!
If maybe this topic was "right now who is the best" then maybe these people would get a mention. But ok, again, I didn't read the name correctly either. You (most of the people in this thread) either only just started to play the game, and didn't come across the old top infantry players, or played for a long time but weren't good enough to ever get to compete with them.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6644

Blehm98 wrote:

Mobilize
MichaelD
alex/casp3r
kev
r33flex (still on here?)
doubleD
Xor
DEP

if you don't know who they are you either should not be posting in this thread if you're american and if you're european the same still probably holds true since you should recognize overseas competition if you're halfway decent
Is that the same Mobilize that was in M1R back in the day? He was such a whiner.
Lonely-Gunman{NL}
+0|5960
lets not forget the other players of influx.

inFlux.Ophidian
inFlux.Currey
inFlux.2easy
inFlux.sin.uk

these players were better then most of the players you guys are talking about. Approach stefan? Hes nothing compared to these players.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6461|meh-land

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

Mobilize
MichaelD
alex/casp3r
kev
r33flex (still on here?)
doubleD
Xor
DEP

Is that the same Mobilize that was in M1R back in the day? He was such a whiner.
I'm fairly certain...

he was pretty close to crazy good though...

wasn't there an american scrub team named inFlux?  a total of 2 halfway decent players on that team...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard