bakinacake
HA HA
+383|6134|Aus, Qld

Mek-Izzle wrote:

bakinacake wrote:

I use it on my g36 and m4, wif overkill and marty. Arent i popular..
Fixed
Don't use m4
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6611|meh-land
i have an 'epic fail' kit that replaced my m16...
M4 with GL
AK47 with GL

Overkill, stun nades, steady aim

i only use it once in a while though
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6933|Perth, Western Australia

Lynx14 wrote:

Just figure, overkill, 2 grenade launchers and martydom + 1 grenade, thats practically 5-6 kills a death if you know how to use it.
LOL I created that very kit a few days ago.

Top of server EVERY time. It is epic.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6529|the land of bourbon
they are what they are... GLs are meant for targets behind cover.  the GLs in cod4 work well for that.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|6134|Aus, Qld

steelie34 wrote:

they are what they are... GLs are meant for targets behind cover.  the GLs in cod4 work well for that.
And everything else.. I think im in love. <3.
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6313
It was way worse back in the early days where the blast radius was ridiculous and it didnt have the ability the bounce of walls. Basically it was extremely deadly compared to 1.41. Now it has a reduced blast radius and if fired to close it will have a "bounce" effect before the blast.

I dont consider it a noob weapon. I considered it a "noob tube" back in the early days. Now people are always either using G36E or Support Class to spam.

In matter of fact there are more claymore spammers than n00b tubers. Back in the days it was mostly noob tubers vs snipers(Snipers accuracy was terrible in the early days as well)

So it goes hand in hand.
velocitychaos
+26|6644|Brisbane Australia
I've noticed a resurrgence of n00bt00bing in the last month or so.

Hopefully the n00b will skill up quick and leave in the past like me.....Tee Hee : )
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6933|Perth, Western Australia

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

It was way worse back in the early days where the blast radius was ridiculous and it didnt have the ability the bounce of walls. Basically it was extremely deadly compared to 1.41. Now it has a reduced blast radius and if fired to close it will have a "bounce" effect before the blast.

I dont consider it a noob weapon. I considered it a "noob tube" back in the early days. Now people are always either using G36E or Support Class to spam.

In matter of fact there are more claymore spammers than n00b tubers. Back in the days it was mostly noob tubers vs snipers(Snipers accuracy was terrible in the early days as well)

So it goes hand in hand.
Yeah I remember when the nades used to go off with no detonation distance leading to people using it as a shotgun. That was very very annoying. And I don't mind so much being killed by the tube in bf2 now, because I know that there are things that require a lot less skill to spam.

As an aside, these are the CoD4 nade launchers we're talking about, but the same principle stands I suppose.
E7IXER
Banned
+20|6297|Chester, UK
I have a kit with overkill + 2 nade launchers and steady aim.

I only use the nade launcher when there are people hiding behind walls or a number of enemies around a corner. What pisses me off is the people that run around with it selected all the time.

Plus I only play hardcore so I have no aiming help

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard