voodoodolphins
+92|6848
I just wanted to show you all my latest correspondence with one of the many Gambia Scammers that I write with. I know it is long but as always the email are fun to read due to the unbelievable stupid stories they come up with and "she" even sent me pictures.

Edit: I will of course update the post if the scammer idiot should choose to answer my last email

Edit(2): Okay I didn't expect that "she" would answer my not so nice reply but "she" did and "she"  stills sticks to the story, trying to get some credit by using the word christian...omg...I am thinking that I will go back to my firendly style from the 2 first letters...but I dont know.

Edit(3): Okay so my scammer wont give up that easy. I have not contacted "her" since the insult mail but still "she" keeps on sending me mails, this time she has forwarded a mail she allegedly have sent to some bank with information about me (Ruth). The mails she report as belonging to the bank are quit funny (being gmail and all). If anyone have some good suggestions to what I should answer plz let me know. I have some Ideas myself but I would like to see what you guys can come up with.

Edit(4): Inspired by the 419 site I have tryed to get my scammer to make a picture with the text "BF2S IS SO L33T" and also show that "she" is a good christian on the picture. I have tryed to save what I can from the insult reply i gave "her" but I don't know if "she" will believe my bad ass excuse.

Edit(5): LOL I got an answer and it contained a picture as well lol

Edit(6): Okay I haven't contacted my idiot scammer for about a mont or so, when i suddenly received an email from "her". "She" is now married and out of africa and want to compensate me for my effort with 300,000.00 £. The only catch is that I have to go to senegal to collect them at some barrister. WHAT to do??????????

Scammer idiot wrote:

My dear, I am miss Angela from Asmara, Eritrea, single and 21 years old. After accessing your details in the internet site i copied out only your email address. Immediately after going through your information i made up my mind to contact you for long term relationship, because you are my choice of trust and i see nothing wrong with the choice that i have made in you. Now that i am in a state of absolute confusion I must let you know that my daddy was the Financial controller to the Common Wealth North African Region.
      About my parents; My mummy died in labour when she was giving birth to a baby in the hospital in Asmara, and both my mummy and the baby died together, then i was only 11 years of age. My daddy died in a car accident and the car driver that jammed my daddy's car ran away and my daddy's lawyer and my daddy's brother are among the suspects, and they are all against me because of my daddy's properties in Eritrea.The following information is my purpose of choosing you. Before my daddy died he made me  the beneficiary of the amount of 14.5 Million gbp£ in his account with Citi Bank in Dakar, Senegal. On my way travelling to Dakar, Senegal i arrived this Gambia on transit, on the same night i arrived Gambia i was attacked by 2 big boys in my guest house (hotel) room, they robbed me, collected my hand bag that contained all my  money, as if that was not enough, they tried to rape me so i collected the nearest object in the room and heated one of them on the head and screamed to the hearing of the neighbouring compounds and people came out and descended on the criminals, the next morning the police came to the guest house and arrested me, since then i have been kept under awaiting trial here in this central prison Gambia because the criminal i heated paralysed as a result of the severe beating given to him by the neighbourhood.
      I am among the girls newly appointed to head the girls sector in this prison, hence i have the advantage to use the prison computer to communicate with you, and i will be very glad to also have a detailed information about you. From here i communicated with citi bank and they said that because of the written agreement that my daddy signed with them that i must be present in their bank to withdraw the money by myself OR that i should appoint a foreign partner who will receive the money on my behalf. the money is my only hope in life. as soon as  Citi Bank transfers the money into your bank account, you will use some of the money to get me a lawyer or lawyers to fight for my case and get me out of here, then the same week of my release you will fly down here in Gambia  and i and you will depart to your home in your country together.
    If you cannot come to gambia you will send down enough money from my money in your account for my freedom and my journey to meet you in your country airport and you will be at your airport to welcome me . I want you to help me receive the amount and also be my finance and investment manager.
      Reply me only through email: [email protected] ONLY.
With all my Love
Miss Angela Kennedy

Voodoodolphins wrote:

Dear Angela,

Your story have touched me in such a way that I feel compelled to help you any way I can. I can not begin to understand what is going through your head being in the situation you are in at the time but I am willing to help you if you want my help. I am currently living in a small country called Denmark so I would have a long way to travel to help you but I will do it if that is necessary to  get you out of prison in which you are so wrongfully placed. Please tell what I have to do to help you? And until the moment where you are free again stay strong, keep your head high and keep on praying to the God almighty because he is the true savior among all people on earth and I am sure that it is his divine plane that have led you, in your despair, to me so I can help you out of prison.

With love and prayers

Ruth Tjellerup Kidmose
Denmark

Scammer idiot V 2.0 wrote:

My dearest Ruth Tjellerup Kidmose, honey, i got your letter, i want your help i am worried to hear your voice, i want your phone number, but i cannot communicate through phone for now because In this prison there is no access to phone, but one of the prison warders told me that if i want to be calling you that i must give her phone calling registration money and she will give it to other of her colleagues and they will know that i have paid them for phone calling and register me. she said that they use to do it with some of the prisoners who have the calling money to register, she said that it is from the registration money that they will be buying calling cards from outside for me each time i want to call you. but the problem is that i have no any cash at hand to register, so because i don't have the calling registration money we can be communicating only through email.
        I want you to help me come out from here and i want it to be done soon, and i dont want even a single person from your country or Eritrea to know that i am in this prison, so that they will not send food poison to me in this prison, please it is for my safety and peace of mind. i will like to let you know that what i want first from this life is peace of mind, since the death of my daddy i have not been peaceful within myself because i dont know who is who in my town Asmara, i mean that i dont know who is my family friends and family enemies because they also burnt my daddy's cars and set our house on fire and that made me not to have peace of mind and i will never return to Eritrea, Coming to the wishes for myself, the best wishes for me is for you to invest my wealth perfectly, i mean you making a profitable investment of the money, and while you take care of the investment and management of my wealth, i will be schooling in one of the best universities in your country denmark, also tell me your best wishes
       My problem is that Citi bank instructed me to appoint a foreign partner who will claim and receive the money on my behalf according to the agreement that my daddy signed with them. so i will write a letter to Citi bank and tell them that you are my foreign partner and the bank will surely transfer the money into your bank account for me, and from my money in your account you will buy your ticket and come to Gambia to use little part of the money to release me and take me with you. my mind is strong because I know that through your bank Citi bank will give me your bank address and how to locate your bank address after the transfer, so i am very safe about how to locate you through your bank after Citi bank transfer the money into your account for me. And when i come to your country denmark you will take me to your bank where my money is and i will withdraw all the money and redeposit it in 4 current or savings accounts with 4 big banks in denmark and i will leave 10% of the 14.5m in your account as your compensation for helping me. I have attache my photos to this letter If possible do also scan and send me your photos. 
      Always inform me before taking any step and hence-forth always write me through this my email : [email protected] because i mistakenly allowed the prison warder computer operator to see the password of my hotmail address.
      I am waiting for your reply.
Miss Angela Kennedy with all my love
The pictures "she" sent with the mail

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p99/Voodoodolphins/scam4.jpg
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p99/Voodoodolphins/scam3.jpg
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p99/Voodoodolphins/scam2.jpg
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p99/Voodoodolphins/scam1.jpg
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p99/Voodoodolphins/scam5.jpg

Voodoodolphins v 2.0 wrote:

My Dear Angela,

I am glad to hear from you so soon, but the news about the death of your daddy saddens me deeply because you have been through more then enough. But rest assure your daddy is in the hands of the almighty God now who scarified his own son on the cross for all mankind sins, so he is truly In a better place now. God bless him and his soul.

I promise you that I will not tell a soul in Denmark or any other place about you being in prison, because I will not be able to live with myself if by doing so would somehow harm you or worse, so you can trust in me as we both trust in our God.
May I say that you look just as beautiful and innocent  as I imagined you when i read your first email, you truly look like an angel my dear.
The christian boarding school I live on have a lot of fonds available for a scenario just as this, where a good christian is in need of help somewhere in the world. I will of course not say for what I need the money, as you requested, and my teachers or priests will not ask, they know we will only ask for money if they are truly needed. Just say if you are in need of something and I will transfer money to you or a person you trust, if there are any left in the place you are.

My Dearest Angela, I will look forward to the day when you are in Denmark by my side and we can embrace each other and together pray to the God whom we both love and devote and who choose me to help you through the worst time of your life.

My God for ever be by your side in your time of despair and help you though all your sorrows

With Love

Ruth Tjellerup Kidmose
The picture I sent back (I just googled Ruth)
https://sfvejle.dk/kandidater/ruth2.jpg

Scammer idiot V 3.0 wrote:

My dearest Ruth Tjellerup Kidmose, Honey, a highly appreciate that you will send the phone calling money and i will hear your voice and have some good food from the money, because the food that is served here is very little and not good enough to even manage, it is because of my present condition that is why i eat prison food, i am happy that you will send the money so that i can be eating good food until i am out of this prison.
      Honey, i want to hear your voice for my mind to calm down and i want to be calling citi bank through telephone so that i will talk to them also, the warders said that if i want to join the phone calling that i should ask you to send me the 300euro calling registration and calling card money through western union for my registration for the phone calling. you have to give me your mobile phone number.
          Honey, please i also need you to send extra 200euro for my food and feeding. so now it is 500euro that you will send to the name of the prison warder who is responsible for the phone calling and email me the information that the warder will use to receive it, she will use 300euro for the phone calling registration and calling cards and use 200euro to buy my food items for me. her name is Mrs. Amie Ceesay, the city you will tell western union is Banjul, and the country is Gambia. she said that i should give you her address that you will show to western union.
MRS AMIE CEESAY
CHURCH HILLS TOWN
BANJUL
THE GAMBIA
     Honey please send the 500euro and give me the information so that i will give the information to mrs Amie Ceesay so that she will go to western union and collect it, and register me and buy my food items and buy the calling cards that i will be using to be calling you any time i want to call you.
I remain yours ever,
Miss Angela Kennedywith all my love and kisses
I get pretty childish at this point, I dont mean to offend anyone else then the idiot scammer so i apologise if i do so.

Voodoodolphins V 3.0 wrote:

My dearest Angela,

How I have longed to say these word to you and only you....

How fucking dumb are you????? You sent me what can only be described as THE WORST scammer mail EVER. It makes absolutely no sense at all you idiot and I know children age 3-4 years that can come up with a better story than that.....My god you got to be a bonafide idiot to try to pull a scam like that. And what the hell were you thinking when you were reading my replies??? Oh this sounds believable..I must be very smart to fool this Ruth Tjellerup Kidmose...alone the name must have started your little thinker on top of your fat neck ....by the way Ruth is a girl name so why in hell send fake ass pictures of some girl, you don't even know, wearing a bra or bikini top???? Or did you just think that the good old christian Ruth were a lesbian and would like see lame pictures of an ugly girl??? And what was up with all the email swapping???? and the lame excuse about you accidentally letting someone see your password for your email account. Oh and the part about poison food was so unbelievable.
I will have to give you credit though, you have entertained me more that I would ever have thought possible....Your stories were all so fucking funny that I had to read each of them several times....And by the way you ought to take some kind of English classes it would work wonders for your scamming abilities... you got to be the dumbest person I have ever emailed with, and believe me when I say I write to alot of scammers like you, but you take first prize in stupidity...they normally catch on pretty fast when I give bullshit answers like i did to you, but no just you kept on replying....My god you are truly dumb. And why in hell ask for 500 euro? That is just a ridicules big amount...especially when you were planning to use 200 of them for food? In your crap ass country that is just not believable.

Well I will end this with a big hope that you will answer me back!!!! Please with sugar on top

Hope you get AIDS and die soon

With love and prayers

MISS RUTH or something

P.S. Look me up when you get out of "jail" (also known as Africa) and go and study at a "university" (also known as dealing drugs) in Demark (I will bet you don't even know where Denmark is idiot)

Scammer idiot v 4.0 wrote:

My dear Ruth Tjellerup Kidmose, why have you insulted me like that in your reply, i can not understand why.
Please do not send me the phone calling money and food money again if that is what made you to have tought bad and insulted me like that. i will not insult you because i am a christian and i dont know what came up your head to have insulted me.
     In this prison most of the times we feel lonly and we use to discuss and share one another stories, one will ask you what brought you to this prison and you will tell her, after telling her your own story, she will also tell you her own story, when i was newly brought to this place i use to stay very quiet and there was a room mate who came and asked me what brought me to the prison and i told her and she told me that the problem that is in my case is because of the man that paralysed, that if that one did not paralyse i will not be here and she consoled me and after that she started telling me her own reason why she is in this prison, here all fellow girls call me Angel instead of angela, and every of them wants to be my friend, some call me lonly angel, because of the first week i came here i use to be very quiet and alone. and honey i am not photogenic, i am more beautiful in physical appearance than in photo, dont worry when you come you will see that i am not photogenic.
       Here i use to dream but most of the time when i wake up i use to forget the dream, but latter i use to remember the dream gradually if i concentrate. i like music and i like entertainment places, i like watching entertainers. and i like reading books. what is most important to me now is my freedom. so after the bank transfer the money you will withdraw enough money from it and come to this Gambia to free me or send enough money that will be used for my freedom. with 5000£ i will be freed from here, my room mate who came here before me told me that the prison boss use to take bribe and release prisoners, she has stayed here for 4 years and some months, she told me that if the bribe is given that the prison boss will use some of the money to bribe the court judges and prosecutors to judge in my favour, she said that the prison boss will have the court call up my case and with the bribe given to the judges and prosecutors the case will be judged in my favour and i will win the case, that the opportunity that i have is that i am under awaiting trial and that as i said that 5000£ is nothing, i will be out the under 7 days that i give them the money. she said that that is the only way i can be freed, that if not i will be here for years or for life, she said that many have been released because they paid the 5000£. I have to stop here.
      How to locate me in this prison is Address:
CENTRAL PRISON, BANJUL GAMBIA.
WOMEN SECTION
SECTOR 5, ROOM 24
Ask for me : Angela Kennedy ( The Eritrean Girl)
Visiting hours:
from 9.00am to 12.00pm every day.
Visiting days: WEDNESDAYS and SUNDAYS
To visit me, you must have to go to the high court to obtain a visiting card before they will allow you to see me at the post of this prison. I am writing more..
I remain yours ever,
Miss Angela Kennedywith all my love and kisses
And the picture she sent with of the building and car that was burned
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p99/Voodoodolphins/scam6.jpg

This picture was infected...as they normally do when you have sent them a bullshit answer, but i manged to get by it.

This part is an email "she" allegedly sent to a bank and then forwarded it to me. Look at the mails "she" sent it to

Scammer idiot V 5.0 wrote:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Foreign Opearations Office.
Citi bank
2 place de L Independence
Dakar.
+221772705335
Email: [email protected]
and [email protected]
Dear Sirs,
      My name is Miss Angela Kennedy, the daughter of Dr. Edwin Kennedy of 19 medical road, Asmara, Eritrea. My daddy's (Dr. Edwin Chachangolo Kennedy) bank account number with your bank is 401/9557240776. My daddy died at airport road in Asmara, Eritrea.
      Before My daddy died he made a WILL stating that the 14.5m in his account will be given to his only child (my self), Miss Angela Kennedy who is the beneficiary to his bank account in your bank (Citi bank), and your bank is aware of this. i have communicated with your bank and your bank have assured me that my inherrited money is save and secured in your bank, that i should get a foreign partner who will receive the money on my behalf, that when i do that your bank will process and send all my inherrited money into my foreign partner's account for me according to your bank law and the agreement that my daddy signed with your bank. As your bank instructed i am sending this letter for the Citi bank to be aware that any time from now my personally appointed foreign partner and financial manager will send you a letter through email to your bank to know the informations that you will need from my partner for your bank to transfer the money into my partner's account for my intended investment. You can first transfer 4.5 million gbp£ and after that you will transfer another 5 million gbp£ and after that you will transfer the remaining 5 million gbp£. please i want you to help me transfer the money.
My financial manager's name is Ruth Tjellerup Kidmose, her email id is; *******no go********
I have attache my i d card to this letter.
       Thank you very much,
Miss Angela Kennedy
the daughter of late Dr. Edwin Chachangolo. Kennedy
Bank account number. 401/9557240776
I know this might be pushing it a bit but I just had to try and see if I also could get a picture from my scammer with something personal...anyway enjoy...ohhh I did as one said and put a little BF2S in it.

Voodoodolphins V. 5.0 wrote:

Hello My Dearest Angela,

It saddens me to tell you that I have been met by very big scepticism by my fellow Christians at my boarding school. Some of them have even gone so fare as to call you a lie, but I refuse to believe them because I have seen the pictures of you and the burned car and house. But my head priest Mr. T. Said to me that HE PITY THE FOOL!!! that try to scam ppl and that I should ask for a picture with something special on it to prove that you were legit. At first I was like "lolwut?" but then he explained it for me and said I could ask for a picture of you or someone you know with a piece of paper on which it says " BF2s is so l33t". The reason it is spelled with two numbers is to make sure it is unique and cant be found on the Internet. I have unwillingly agreed to this so I for once and all can prove for my fellow Christians that you are the real deal and that you really need our help and not least our money to get you out of the prison in which you are so wrongfully placed. So I beg of  you to take picture of you or someone you trust holding a white piece of paper saying "BF2S is so L33t". If you also somehow could show that you are a true christian on the picture (use bible or a cross) then I will be enable to get all the fonds i need to help you and thus transfer them to you when ever you need them for you lawyer or for food. I so hope that the mail one of the young christian on my school sent to you haven't made you doubt me, I can promise you that he was severely punished for his deeds, and he truly felt the hand of the almighty God our true leader through time of despair and misery.

I will end this email with hopes of you being able to get the picture I have requested and thus once and for all proving to my fellow Christians that you are in dire need of help and that you can not get out of prison without our money.

until I hear from you again may you keep your head up high and never be tempted by the devil to do any deeds of black nature.

Yours truly with love

Ruth

Scammer idiot V 6.0 wrote:

My dearest Ruth, i have read your letter and i will not blame you for being met by scepticism by your fellow boarding school people, you dont have to call them christians because they are not christians in their heart, they answer the name christians but they are not real christians, you dont have to be telling them anything about me any more because they are against me and you, stop telling them about me and stop allowing them to send me email or to see the email that you are sending me and the one that i am sending you because it is not good for us. what is important is my freedom and jesus will do it for me through you, that is what i beleive, i have written you a letter with pen and white paper because of the picture that you told me to take or ask someone to take with the number.
     You should have it clear in your mind that in this prison photographers and camera is not allowed and the prison worker messanger is asking me money so that she can go to the town to go and take the picture of herself with the numbers that you have given me and i have told you that i dont have money, so i have no money to give her for her transporation to the town and also to take the picture she must pay, you see my dearest Ruth without money in this prison prison messangers does not go messages no matter what because they are poor and depends on the low monthly salaries, they dont make friend with prisoners, they only do their work which the government put them to do. see the written letter that i have attache to this email.
I am waiting for your good reply.
I remain yours ever,
Miss Angela Kennedywith all my love
Lol and here is the picture "she" sendt with the mail lol. it is not actually what I ask for but it is a start.

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p99/Voodoodolphins/Kopi2afscam1.jpg

Scammer idiot v 7.0 wrote:

ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE COMPENSATED YOU WITH A 300,000gbp£ BANK CHEQUE.

Hello, how are you and your family, I hope all is fine. Of course you can remember who I am; my name is Mrs. Angela Rodriguez, formally Miss Angela Kennedy.
      I am now married to an American business man who helped me transferred my money into his account in London and New York City and we live happily together here in New York City. With his connection he helped me transferred all my money into his account, although the  government tax and bank tax was very heavy on us but we paid all the taxes and still have a lot much which we are now investing here in usa. My husband on the other hand is also very wealthy before he helped me. We are now happily married and we travel a lot within the states due to the investment that my husband and I are establishing here in USA and including the stuck market business that my husband is also investing on and my education.
     I told my husband about the efforts you made to help me, and my husband said that we must compensate you reasonably so that you will keep all my secrete to yourself only and forget about me, he said that we must pay you to keep our secrete, so yesterday we have dispatched through registered speed post a Bank Cheque of 300,000£ to you through our African Lawyer (Barrister David Cole) to give the Bank Cheque to you accordingly without mistake and to stand a witness of our 300,000.00£ compensation to you.
    My husband said that you mus go to senegal to collect the bank cheque from Barrister David Cole. His telephone number is +221775200992 and email; [email protected]   
    I am sorry this is my last communication with you.
Thanks you and Bye for ever.
Mrs. Angela Rodriguez

Last edited by voodoodolphins (2008-02-03 14:54:40)

Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6447
Lol
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6783|Amsterdam, NY
lol
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6788|England
I loved it, they sorta got bored by the 3rd email and then you let rip which was truly awesome.

Great stuff, keep em up but watch out for Ad/Spyware.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6886|OctoLand
I feel kinda sorry for the scammer, he put a lot of effort into those replies.
I know fucking karate
aimless
+166|6270|Texas
Hahahaha.

I would have kept the conversation going as long as possible, ending each email saying "I will send the money within the week", and see how long it takes for them to break.
voodoodolphins
+92|6848

Sgt.Davi wrote:

I loved it, they sorta got bored by the 3rd email and then you let rip which was truly awesome.

Great stuff, keep em up but watch out for Ad/Spyware.
Yeah I have been worried about that also...but they usually don't use that ...that is  until you give them an answer liek my last one, then you start to receive all sorts of weird shit...But I have been doing this for some time now he he
voodoodolphins
+92|6848

aimless wrote:

Hahahaha.

I would have kept the conversation going as long as possible, ending each email saying "I will send the money within the week", and see how long it takes for them to break.
I have tried that....I have also tried asking for money myself to various things (e.x. bibles, a tractor, ballet school and a chemistry book)...But they usually just get angry and stop replying...wonder why.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6866|Sydney, Australia
that's awesome!
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+796|6829|United States of America
Lulz.

You should include more BF2s in-jokes in those replies though. Attach the LOLWUT pear thing, Lolcats, the fact that lulz is a corruption of lol, and "no u" or "good one, chief" in your replies. Even better, don't forget the
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6887|FUCK UBISOFT

DesertFox- wrote:

Lulz.

You should include more BF2s in-jokes in those replies though. Attach the LOLWUT pear thing, Lolcats, the fact that lulz is a corruption of lol, and "no u" or "good one, chief" in your replies. Even better, don't forget the
those arent from bf2s...
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6364|Phoenix, AZ

DesertFox- wrote:

Lulz.

epic lulz @ the bank today, they said u wuz a scammer! I was like roflcoptors, ruth is so not a scammer!"
And dude you have inspired me to respond to theese emails and piss off the people at the other end

+1 for this shit lol
bf2gammer
+14|6365
lol. i went off like that once. i get a scamming email almost every day on yahoo.
jsnipy
+3,276|6667|...

hahah +1
Tetn1s
+59|6787|Los Angeles
Post sum more!
Men4c3
Banned
+29|6531|behind u if u lok u diez!!!!1
Much lulz to be had. +1
AccessDenied
+0|6109
ok, there is a site dedicated to this stuff, and i find it fucking hilarious... also, 'justice' i lived in antigua for 2 years... and in the caribbean for 12 in total... me dun see what a gwan, nuff time me a look for some sort of person dat a come from somewhere near me. link me back.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6861
If your not gonna help this hottie can i get her info...?
Love is the answer
voodoodolphins
+92|6848
I have updated the post with "her" latest answer..."she" is just too dumb if you ask me.....OHH and a new picture
of the house and car that burned..lol
AccessDenied: Can you show me the link, I would love to see the site.

Last edited by voodoodolphins (2007-12-31 02:43:45)

Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6807|Groningen, The Netherlands
lol teh funniez
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6706|Southampton, UK

lol, brilliant!

awesome wrote:

Hope you get AIDS and die soon.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6493|Belfast
lol
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6516|Netherlands tbh
Hahaha I lol'd, +1
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6638|N. Ireland
I really started to laugh when she started to pressurize you with Western Union transfers

Last edited by kylef (2007-12-31 04:10:53)

CrazeD
+368|6818|Maine
Aw ... I have Gmail, so I never get crap/spam emails to screw with.

I'll have to open a Yahoo account to mess with people.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard