fuzzy.sniper
+15|5975
I am sorry to say this but my grandfather past away on monday night and i have been trying so hard to get over the pain but i cannot seem to do with it. So i turned to my new friends at bf2s and i was hoping for advice on how to get over the stress that has been brought upon me.
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6654|Camoran's Paradise
Play BF2.  It's a great escapism tool.  Sorry for your loss though.

Last edited by Ganko_06 (2007-12-30 19:16:31)

fuzzy.sniper
+15|5975

Ganko_06 wrote:

Play BF2.  It's a great escapism tool.  Sorry for your loss though.
HaHa thank you i appreciate it
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

Enjoy the fact that you had a grandfather.  The only one I ever had died when I was 2.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6454|The Land of Scott Walker
Talking about the good times you remember with your grandfather.  Getting over the pain takes time.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6669|The darkside of Denver
Yeah man, grieving is normal.  Your gonna be sad for awhile, eventually you'll recover.  Just try to remember the good times, and while the pain of your loss might seem overbearing just remember that your grandfather probably lived a long and happy life and that he only wishes the same for you, so buck up my man!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6707

usmarine2005 wrote:

Enjoy the fact that you had a grandfather.  The only one I ever had died when I was 2.
I never knew mine. I had a step grandfather though.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6166|Anaheim, Mexifornia
Sorry for your loss man.

Umm I suggest to go hang out with your friends, have fun so it'll help you get through it.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6649
When my families friend died in Iraq I cried for like 3 days. I just though of all the good times there were and eventually got over it, but try not to think bad about any of it, like don't think that you should have done anything more with him or anything.

Last edited by ThaReaper (2007-12-30 19:41:20)

fuzzy.sniper
+15|5975

ThaReaper wrote:

When my families friend died in Iraq I cried for like 3 days. I just though of all the good times there were and eventually got over it, but try not to think bad about any of it, like don't think that you should have done anything more with him or anything.
thank you for your time and help
CDK3Y
+25|6148|BEHIND YOU!
I know exactly how you feel brother, my grandfather passed away in Pakistan, this October.....was very hard on me...... life is like that bro......people come and people go.....in the end everybody shall meet up on the other side (unless your atheist)...... Im pretty sure your Gpa led a very fruitful and happy life...... you should always keep him in your prayers and remember the happy moments you had with him.....i cannot stress this to a max.......you dont you what you have until you loose it.....trust me...i know.... time heals all wounds......but remember......God Bless and please hang in there bro
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6517
yeah i can def. relate to you.  my grandmother and opa both died within 2 months of eachother this summer, and it was hard as fuck.  but i was with my family a lot and it helped me realise to be grateful for what family i have and thankful for having such great grandparents.  like others said, it will take time.  good luck, and sorry for your loss.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6331|Orrstrayleea
Do you have a dog? Take it for a walk...a very long walk, somewhere peacefull. Helps clear my head whenever something really bad happens.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6412|Alberta, Canada

usmarine2005 wrote:

6 here. I remember him so well...
Bernadictus
+1,055|6746

18 here, so I enjoyed the old man for a long time. Makes me gratefully, to consider the time he had been around, and the short time others have with their grandparents.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard