DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6687|United States of America
But I want to commit crimes!

It's quite an unrealistic proposition though. The FBI may want it, but I hope to God it'll never happen.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6547|Flower Mound, TX
My post wasn't saying I was for it or against it. I was sitting at a neutral state by making the statement I did. I was in a "I don't care" kind of attitude with that post. If they make the rule i'll follow it. If not I'll forget it. Now if they take my shit then kill me, then we got some problems.

But not until my fellow countrymen have died due to this, that I will stand against it.
NantanCochise
+55|5981|Portugal/United States

usmarine2005 wrote:

I have no problem with that.
Me neither...
golgoj4
+51|6776|North Hollywood

KILLSWITCH wrote:

It can only be a good thing.

I couldn't give a shit if someone has my fingerprints and spunk sample on database.  If you're on the straight and narrow, neither should you give a shit.
So you think the 'if you have nothing to hide..' argument is valid?  Why is that exactly? Why should I consent to having my biometric details in some database to be misused, wrongly categorized, etc? Sorry friend but your paranoia shouldn't be foisted on the rest of us. Especially considering that these databases have been misused before. I didn't realize so many people wanted us living completely under the thumb of the govt.  And if I am on the straight and narrow, why do you need my information?
golgoj4
+51|6776|North Hollywood

shadowcell_01 wrote:

My post wasn't saying I was for it or against it. I was sitting at a neutral state by making the statement I did. I was in a "I don't care" kind of attitude with that post. If they make the rule i'll follow it. If not I'll forget it. Now if they take my shit then kill me, then we got some problems.

But not until my fellow countrymen have died due to this, that I will stand against it.
So basically you'll wait for the death squads before you put up a fight?
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6465|Tyne & Wear, England

golgoj4 wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

I couldn't give a shit if someone has my fingerprints and spunk sample on database.  If you're on the straight and narrow, neither should you give a shit.
So you think the 'if you have nothing to hide..' argument is valid?  Why is that exactly? Why should I consent to having my biometric details in some database to be misused, wrongly categorized, etc? Sorry friend but your paranoia shouldn't be foisted on the rest of us. Especially considering that these databases have been misused before. I didn't realize so many people wanted us living completely under the thumb of the govt.  And if I am on the straight and narrow, why do you need my information?
My paranoia, lol??

The irony almost writes its self.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
golgoj4
+51|6776|North Hollywood

shadowcell_01 wrote:

The only people that ever complain about privacy are the same jerkoffs that refuse to let cops search their houses and/or cars. It means they have something to hide. Unless you were born on the 60's and STILL LIVING IN THAT ERA with your tyedie shirts and peace signs then you should never resist a simple a search of your car or house unless you have done something wrong or a dead asian hooker is in your trunk.

No offence to you commie. This was not directed at anyone in this forum just a general point.
Uh, actually, no. If there is NO reason to consent to a search of my personal property, piss off. That why we have laws and not a fucking mullah in this country. Or we did. As commie said, so many 'patriots' are content to bend over and take it whilst citing the party line.

Maybe they had the right idea in the 60s. They got pissed. They demanded change. But then most of them weren't apologizing for the shredding of the constitution that goes on here like clockwork.

Your general 'point' needs some re-working or just surrender, grab a quran and move on over to the middle east. I heard Russia is getting back to its glory days, maybe go there and chant Putin all day. But please don't sit here and try to tell us to COMPLY because we, unlike some others, don't bend over just because some asshat is on a power trip.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6572|Portland, OR, USA
There's no reason for it.  How the hell will it help prevent crime?  By being able to scan people's irises and faces?  Maybe petty crimes but unless they put a camera on every street corner, it's not going to do anything.  Unless they actually plan on putting RFID chips in our bodies or make us require to carry cards with them.

And please god don't tell me you're for that
golgoj4
+51|6776|North Hollywood

KILLSWITCH wrote:

golgoj4 wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

My paranoia, lol??

The irony almost writes its self.
well you seem to be so scared of yourself your willing to sign up for a tag and release program. Or did I miss something? BTW, still waiting to hear why you need my personal details if im a law abiding citizen.
golgoj4
+51|6776|North Hollywood

CommieChipmunk wrote:

There's no reason for it.  How the hell will it help prevent crime?  By being able to scan people's irises and faces?  Maybe petty crimes but unless they put a camera on every street corner, it's not going to do anything.  Unless they actually plan on putting RFID chips in our bodies or make us require to carry cards with them.

And please god don't tell me you're for that
Heh, some more than likely are. I suppose they want to be told when to go to bed too...
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

golgoj4 wrote:

BTW, still waiting to hear why you need my personal details if im a law abiding citizen.
Perhaps you aren't.  Is that not the point?
CommieChipmunk
+488|6572|Portland, OR, USA

KILLSWITCH wrote:

golgoj4 wrote:

BTW, still waiting to hear why you need my personal details if im a law abiding citizen.
Then we get into that "pre-crime" shit..
Sgt.Gene
+215|6766
Its all an infringement on our civil liberties. This country is slowly slipping into a communist state. Where the government knows everything about you and basically controls what you do. Its sickening.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, call me an anti american but morally this shit just isnt right. Most of you know that.

First its going to be national ID cards, whats next the North American Union.

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2007-12-29 23:07:56)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6292|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

CommieChipmunk wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

golgoj4 wrote:

https://images.allposters.com/images/140/039_minority_report.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
golgoj4
+51|6776|North Hollywood

KILLSWITCH wrote:

golgoj4 wrote:

So when did we dismiss innocent until proven guilty? Or shall we round EVERYONE up. Which goes back to my point of paranoia. Im not scared out here in the free world but apparently so many others are...sad really.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6766
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_ID

Read it.

The government uses this anti illegal immigrant BS and Terrorist BS to get you to do what they want.

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2007-12-29 23:18:56)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

CommieChipmunk wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

golgoj4 wrote:

Here comes Tom Cruise...

Seriously though, mostly I'm trying to play Devils Advocate.  When I said before that I couldn't give a shit if the government had my spunk (DNA) sample, I was serious.  Countless times such data could have caught rapists / murderers.  In the long run such crimes would inevitably decrease.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6764

CommieChipmunk wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

what are you seriously?
need a tin foil hat?

You seem to have issues.  Let's clear some things up.

The only liberties you have is what the govt allows you to have.  yes, that is true and that is life.  You want to fight it?  By all means.  Good luck.

What if this is what I want my liberties to be?  Are your liberties more important than mine?  Well in your mind it is.  In my mind it is not.  That is why we elect people to decide.

You sir need to go find another country.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-12-29 23:26:49)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6766

usmarine2005 wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

what are you seriously?
need a tin foil hat?
Typical answer...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6764

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Typical answer...
read above douche fuck
Sgt.Gene
+215|6766

usmarine2005 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Typical answer...
read above douche fuck
Way to edit after i post... douche fuck.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6764

Sgt.Gene wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Typical answer...
read above douche fuck
Try during retard.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

usmarine2005 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Typical answer...
read above douche fuck
Ouch.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6766

usmarine2005 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

read above douche fuck
Try during retard.
My post was posted before your edit was.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6646
marine's post was edited before your post

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard