masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6725|Veenendaal, The Netherlands
Do you guys have any tips to get that ribbon via an easy way?
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6662|Westminster, Colorado
I got this ribbon by flying the blackhawk on Ghost Town for most of the round.  If you have good gunners you can rack up the 20 kill assists pretty easily and get the driver point.  I then went to work and got my 10 kills before the round ended.  Didn't really think about the ribbon until I was awarded it.
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6724
I got this ribbon riding the turret of a tank on Karkand
Atlas
+0|6688

SGT_Squirtle wrote:

I got this ribbon riding the turret of a tank on Karkand
Same, on Sharqi I think though, but that was like the first ribbon I ever got. It should not be much of a challenge to get it.
masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6725|Veenendaal, The Netherlands
I mean the SF ribbon folks
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6723|USA
I would like an answer to this question as well. I have many times had the 10 Kills, and 20 Kill assists but I still don't get the ribbon. The 1 Driver special ability point is the thing that I'm not clear on. What is considered a driver special ability point? Being a medic or support and flying the Black Hawk or driving the Tank or LAV or if you're an engineer and pull up next to a damaged vehicle and repair him does that count?
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6662|Westminster, Colorado
Driver special ability = 1 point. Note: You recieve these points while driving or piloting and someone that is in the vehicle with you recieves combat or team points.
Clayton_Bigsby
Dumptruck
+6|6828|ATX
note: this should be in BF2:SF - Help!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard