Airsoft gun11%11% - 11
Poo/coal/rock etc19%19% - 19
A BARREL ROLLl!!24%24% - 24
Other. Do state.16%16% - 16
Total: 99
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

I'm getting a mystery package from my uncle this week. What do you think will be in it?

He's a rather wealthy man, owns some big sausage factory and is single, so he doesn't waste anything on a wife. So money is a possibility.

He's also told me that he's gotten a new laptop, and all tech stuff he replaces usually go to me (His last laptop (P2, lulz), phone, camera)

And some time ago I asked him for help with ordering an airsoft gun, since mom doesn't have any cards that work online.

The remaining options are there for your enjoyment.

I think it's most likely to be an airsoft gun. Then I'd at least get one acceptable present this christmas, over the hypnosocks and tape

What's your guess. And, yes, this thread is the result of inability to sleep, boredom and coffee.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5982|Toronto
I hope it's the gun. Enjoy it.
I'll make sure, however, that by the time it gets to you it has been switched for an explosive

Last edited by TSI (2007-12-29 19:13:41)

I like pie.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

Lucky cunt, my Uncle's rich as Hell and doesn't give me shit.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

anthrax
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
the heart of your mortal enemy
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

SEREMAKER wrote:

anthrax
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6707
How does everybody have a rich uncle?  It is the same way with everyone I know...
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

Ty wrote:

It's called 'brain implants'
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

How does everybody have a gay uncle?  It is the same way with everyone I know...
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6343|Atlanta, Georgia
My uncle has a gay son. But my uncle isnt really rich.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea
Hopefully Money, i prefer getting money, because then i can get what i want, not what my family thinks i want
Homie22
+34|6613|Orange County, California

Ty wrote:

Yeah, I got a rich uncle and doesn't give me SHI*T.. stingy mother FU**er

Thank god i got rich caring parents ^_^

Last edited by Homie22 (2007-12-29 19:24:32)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I'm getting a mystery package from my uncle this week. What do you think will be in it?

He's a rather wealthy man, owns some big sausage factory and is single, so he doesn't waste anything on a wife. So money is a possibility.

He's also told me that he's gotten a new laptop, and all tech stuff he replaces usually go to me (His last laptop (P2, lulz), phone, camera)

And some time ago I asked him for help with ordering an airsoft gun, since mom doesn't have any cards that work online.

The remaining options are there for your enjoyment.

I think it's most likely to be an airsoft gun. Then I'd at least get one acceptable present this christmas, over the hypnosocks and tape

What's your guess. And, yes, this thread is the result of inability to sleep, boredom and coffee.
Testing my avatar...

ahh it looks awesome!

Last edited by Mitch (2007-12-29 19:26:03)

15 more years! 15 more years!
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6651|Keyboard
This tbh:
https://images.orgill.com/200x200/6369714.JPG
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6484|P-way, NJ
Well, at least you guys have healthy uncles ><

1 died last year of Alzheimer at age 40
1 Atm has had so many strokes hes lucky to be alive
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6752|Chicago.
Steroids?
https://www.jacneed.com/PhotoFile/Carrot_Top.jpg
Warning, you may look like Carrot Top.
Moo? Si!
Tall, Dark, Antlered
+39|6130|817---->907
my uncle touches me inappropriately.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!
Hey, another stupid thread by freezer to update us on yet another topic to do with his boring life that nobody gives a shit about, yay

You can't sleep because you don't go outside. excersise and quit sitting down so much.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
It's a letterbomb.

Sit on it.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6600|S.C.
Kim & Aggie.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Hey, another stupid thread by freezer to update us on yet another topic to do with his boring life that nobody gives a shit about, yay

You can't sleep because you don't go outside. excersise and quit sitting down so much.
Isn't it wonderful, eh?

I have a dog, and I do take her out several hours a day.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6641
Lol, a Sausage Factory.
dont_be_ss
+312|6595|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
https://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/so/sockshop-baby-2-pair-froggy-design-cotton-rich-socks-0-0-baby-multi-coloured.jpg
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6516|montreal, quebec

screw the airsoft gun, get a paintball gun man.  a brand new X7 would be nice

here a website to have some ideas

http://www.paintballmontreal.com/phpbb/ … hp?t=51989
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

PvtStPoK wrote:

screw the airsoft gun, get a paintball gun man.  a brand new X7 would be nice

here a website to have some ideas

http://www.paintballmontreal.com/phpbb/ … hp?t=51989
"Paintball and/or other activities that may cause visual damage to private or public property is phrohibited except from in certain restricted areas"

Rough translation of a paragraph in some Ålandish law.

Paintball is limited to two arenas on the island, that cost shitfuck to rent. And the ammo is more expensive. I prefer airsoft, wich also has a more realistic feel to it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard