DO we need BF3?

Hell Yeah!!!73%73% - 185
nah...15%15% - 39
maybe... cant decide!10%10% - 27
Total: 251
MrCookie
good times
+31|5996|In a wheelchair.
I personally think that a BF3 coming out is great! but one of my friends think that BF2 is enough... He doesn't need a BF3... gave me the idea of making this poll! so that i can prove that BF3 is a thing we need!

vote please!! ;-D

Last edited by MrCookie (2007-12-29 14:16:30)

jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
Well we didn't need bf2, or any other games...

Some people might want it.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6683|West Yorkshire, U.K
Yes! Battlefield 2 graphics are getting old unfortunalty

A BF3 would be good if it was present times (like Bf2) but with awsome graphics
adam1503
+85|6387|Manchester, UK
I voted no, cos theres really no way EA could improve on BF2... sure its full of bugs, but as far as gameplay goes, what could they do that would make a third game worth it?
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6636|USA

Kurazoo wrote:

no it should be EVEN more modern like with the XM8...i mean good god do we use M16's THAT much anymore? no theres XM8s and other things
MrCookie
good times
+31|5996|In a wheelchair.

jord wrote:

Well we didn't need bf2, or any other games...

Some people might want it.
true... but anyways!
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6558|Hungary
I think BF2 is an awsome game and it could be much better if EA/DICE would care about their customers and users who play it.
They said the price of a patch is 300.000 $ and they cant waste money. I dont understand why cant they work together with some mod teams ?
Just take a look on the mods like Forgotten Hope 2 or Project Reality. People spend hours to develop something for zero money. They make a "complete" new game. Why cant EA/DICE ask these teams to test and edit for the BF2 community ?
Those developers would earn respect as they would see their work on global ranked servers. Like "nice they included the Challenger II skin what i made" or "they included those awards what i created"
We all would be happy to see a game what would be also developed and edited by the users by the community.

About BF3...yes maybe later but not now. As i dont bought BF2142 and i stayed loyal to BF2 i think i would continue playing it.
For me its not boring. Maybe BF3 wouldnt even run on my PC.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6336
no, bf2 has consumed my life enough, i hate it but yet i play it every night for hours. i wish i never bought it, and the worst thing is i get so mad at the game because 90% of the time when im on foot my weapons do nothing, GL, sniper rifles, assault rifles, grenades, and knifes.  i swear if i could recorde my game play you guys would be mad if it was you too.
eagles1106
+269|6583|Marlton, New Jersey.
Isn't necessarily true, but if anybody is interested:
http://www.digitalbattle.com/2007/10/09 … aked-info/
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6321|Orrstrayleea
Yeh, COD4 made me realise how dodgy BF2 was, but i'm getting bored with COD4, so i need a new awesome game to play
Longbow
+163|6646|Odessa, Ukraine
Hell yes!
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Kurazoo wrote:

And less bugs

And i am getting sick and tired of mid-east / russia locations in modern day war games.... give me a frickin war in manhattan or somewhere in the middle of western europe / US / even Australia... ANYTHING innovative...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2007-12-29 16:02:36)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6302|The | Netherlands
BF2 at it start, servers for any map, I'd need that. I mean, everybody is missing pieces out of the game without maps like Clean Sweap and Zatar, just getting back @ that time would be cool.

BF3, not needed imho, just playing entire BF2 instead of 60%
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6829|Denver colorado
Yes. yes. yes.

They could try and make it a less laggy game thats more visually appealing and a tad smother.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6715
BF3 is being done on a new engine called Frostbite... from the vids i have seen it looks amazing... Hopefully it maintains BF2 feel with destructible environments and other next gen items...  and EA lets the devs do their thing?
Love is the answer
Skorpy-chan
+127|6344|Twyford, UK
They should fix the bugs and update the setting so it's actually in the future and not with the tech of years ago.

I mean, the M1 has the urban survival kit, the F-35A is slated to replace the F/A-18, the MiG-29 is on the way out for the -31, the M-16 SHOULD have been replaced by then, and so forth.

And while they're at it, fix punkbuster so it won't cause lag spikes.
Longbow
+163|6646|Odessa, Ukraine

Skorpy-chan wrote:

the MiG-29 is on the way out for the -31,
MiG-31 is not a frontline jet-fighter, it is an interceptor.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6529

eagles1106 wrote:

Isn't necessarily true, but if anybody is interested:
http://www.digitalbattle.com/2007/10/09 … aked-info/
oooooooooooooooold

Jibbles
Rifle Expert
+56|6629|Mexifornia, USA

elite3444 wrote:

i mean good god do we use M16's THAT much anymore? no theres XM8s and other things
Yes, we do. XM8's and XM25's are not standard issue, and I doubt they will be for some time. We don;t need to replace a perfectly good rifle, and it would be very costly to develop and mass produce a whole new service rifle.

Skorpy-chan wrote:

They should fix the bugs and update the setting so it's actually in the future and not with the tech of years ago.

I mean, the M1 has the urban survival kit, the F-35A is slated to replace the F/A-18, the MiG-29 is on the way out for the -31, the M-16 SHOULD have been replaced by then, and so forth.

And while they're at it, fix punkbuster so it won't cause lag spikes.
The F-35B is hardly "tech of years ago".

The M16A2 Service Rifle is being replaced with the M16A4 Service Rifle.

Last edited by Jibbles (2007-12-29 16:30:42)

elite3444
The other kid
+24|6636|USA

Jibbles wrote:

elite3444 wrote:

i mean good god do we use M16's THAT much anymore? no theres XM8s and other things
Yes, we do. XM8's and XM25's are not standard issue, and I doubt they will be for some time. We don;t need to replace a perfectly good rifle, and it would be very costly to develop and mass produce a whole new service rifle
thats what i mean though....we use M16A"4" right there A2 isnt used much anymore by the USMC
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville
Bf3 with Dx10 would be nice or hell just convert bf2 to dx10 either way it is much needed.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6441|SoCal

elite3444 wrote:

Kurazoo wrote:

no it should be EVEN more modern like with the XM8...i mean good god do we use M16's THAT much anymore? no theres XM8s and other things
Yes, we use the M16 PRIMARILY.  What fantasy world do you live in?
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
c14u53w172
+31|5997|tomania
- bf korea
- a new bf42 or bf v
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6444|The Land of Scott Walker

Longbow wrote:

Hell yes!
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
5 years in the future, if it's America then at least they might have a new rifle. Though it could be another Army...

Doubt it...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard