BF3 or Patch 1.5? NEW version of poll

Battlefield 3?41%41% - 77
Patch 1.5.exe?27%27% - 51
Both?31%31% - 59
Total: 187
Lawdy_
ahhhh dangit!
+15|5966|Australia
We all know that BF3 is going to happen, but if you could have the new patch 1.5 for BF2 would you?

sorry new poll because i wanted to add both in:/
so if you could revote please

thanks
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6353|uk

Titch2349 wrote:

For me, it would be BF3.

A patch for BF2 would have been very nice a few months ago, but now BF2 is an old game, and we need something new.
Lawdy_
ahhhh dangit!
+15|5966|Australia

Titch2349 wrote:

Titch2349 wrote:

For me, it would be BF3.

A patch for BF2 would have been very nice a few months ago, but now BF2 is an old game, and we need something new.
smooth
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
BF3, new stuff and stuff like that.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire
i put both, i want bf2 to become a "finished" game before bf3 comes out
Adamshannon8
+94|6186

Tehremos wrote:

znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6546|Sverige (SWE)

Titch2349 wrote:

Titch2349 wrote:

For me, it would be BF3.

killaer
+41|6719
BF2 is fine as it is. Many armies, tons of weapons and vehicles. I think that the gameplay is fine. You can bitch and whine, but everything is perfect balance wise right now. If anything, I'd want a patch to just add more maps. That's it.

I'm looking forward to BF3/ Bad company. I'm interested in how the gameplay would be like.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6303
I'd rather have 1.5 then another fucked up game awaiting more patches.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys

Tehremos wrote:

it was finished in 1.03/1.12. Ea fucked it up though
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
RuNNer90
+22|6186|Germany

killaer wrote:

BF2 is fine as it is. Many armies, tons of weapons and vehicles. I think that the gameplay is fine. You can bitch and whine, but everything is perfect balance wise right now. If anything, I'd want a patch to just add more maps. That's it.
i see, you love bugs and glitches!?
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

Bf3.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51
Again, Battlefield 3 please. Battlefield 2 can't be saved anymore, unless we got back 1.5/2 years in time
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker
I notice no bugs or glitches ... agree with killaer
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6326|The Netherlands
Well I would say both, we don't know what BF3 will provide us, the information has been placed on several websites but can you trust it?

Battlefield 2 is a cool game, and I sure want to be a higher rank .

So what will BF3 bring us?
killaer
+41|6719

RuNNer90 wrote:

killaer wrote:

i see, you love bugs and glitches!?
Believe it or not, This was a glitchy game from the start *gasp*
The patches we've had so far have been much more -Game Rebalance- as opposed to -Bug Fix-. If they were to fix bugs, fine by me.

Me, personally, I don't mind it's so buggy. If you think about this, the game supports 64 players.
SIXTY FOUR PLAYERS. FIGHTING. AT THE SAME TIME. I think that bugs and glitches are expected, since most of the games out on the market would shit their pants of trying to run 64 players at a time. Hell, some multiplayer games on steam such as Day of Defeat have a hard time running 32 players lag free. Glitches and bugs are expected, although some of them are a bit rediculous.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6531

but you still get glitches and bad reg on 12 player servers....
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6158|Anaheim, Mexifornia

killaer wrote:

I'm looking forward to BF3/ Bad company. I'm interested in how the gameplay would be like.

Stingray24 wrote:

I notice no bugs or glitches ... agree with killaer
You both must be fucking blind.

Knifing somebody and you get dust no damage whatsoever.
Throwing 2 nades at once but has the effect of only 1.
SRAW/Eryx/TV missiles goes straight through jeeps/helos
Terrible hotboxes on Jets/Infantry.
Wall glitching
Zooming in with Scopes only to unzoom within a split second.
Head shots sometimes take no damage away.
12ft away gaymore kills.
Water/Hills take more damage away from your vehicle more than small arms fire.

Way more to list hasn't been fixed and most likely never will.

And if it does they better make a new patch Euro force kits better be available for Vanilla Bf2.

Last edited by MetaL* (2007-12-29 09:05:00)

killaer
+41|6719

MetaL* wrote:

You both must be fucking blind.

Knifing somebody and you get dust no damage whatsoever.
Throwing 2 nades at once but has the effect of only 1.
SRAW/Eryx/TV missiles goes straight through jeeps/helos
Terrible hotboxes on Jets/Infantry.
Wall glitching
Zooming in with Scopes only to unzoom within a split second.
Head shots sometimes take no damage away.
12ft away gaymore kills.
Water/Hills take more damage away from your vehicle more than small arms fire.

Way more to list hasn't been fixed and most likely never will.

And if it does they better make a new patch Euro force kits better be available for Vanilla Bf2.
Read my previous post. Yeah, the game has bad hitreg. I doubt they'd release a big patch updating the engine and improving hit registration. If they would, awesome, but I doubt it. I'll confess, I've had times where I'm skipping down the main street of a city like a happy little fucktard, hear a sniper shot, and have a BIG PUFF OF DUST come out of my face. No damage. Sweet.

It's a buggy game. You can WAAAAAAAAH all you want, but it wouldn't surprise me if EA drops support for BF2. They dropped their BF2142 booster pack, so I doubt shit's going to happen to BF2
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6576
Clearly they have other intentions at the moment. 

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DRsVVRgHL._AA280_.jpg

Last edited by daffytag (2007-12-29 09:17:02)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51

daffytag wrote:

Clearly they have other intentions at the moment. 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5 … AA280_.jpg
Just 2142 + NS in a new package, only a new way for EA to make some extra money of the game.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6685|West Yorkshire, U.K

killaer wrote:

Sorry but I cant agree with 'BF2 is fine' there is no teamwork anymore to how it was a year ago, noobs just teamkill and force teamkill all the time, but looking forward to BF3
killaer
+41|6719

Kurazoo wrote:

killaer wrote:

Sorry but I cant agree with 'BF2 is fine' there is no teamwork anymore to how it was a year ago, noobs just teamkill and force teamkill all the time, but looking forward to BF3
Play on the fullcontactwar server. All maps on rotation, 2 rounds per map, everyone joins a squad, like system for vehicles.

I barely play anywhere else anymore. All about finding the right servers man.
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6417|Norway | Unkown
Not only is Bf2 getting old, but new games is better because then they have improved from last time. So we will get a more stable game than before. and faster loading
Skorpy-chan
+127|6346|Twyford, UK
Another patch would be painting over the fact that the wall has gone rotten. They need to update the engine, add some new maps, rebalance things, and bundle SF, EF, and AF into the game and call it BF3.
The game is buggy, unreliable, requires arcane rituals to run on Vista, and half the maps are so unbalanced as to be unplayable.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard