Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725
/Care?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

IRONCHEF wrote:

Serge, you think you got problems with this forum?  Try making a misunderstood comment about soldiers and getting lambasted from everyone
you two should start a support group

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-12-27 10:08:38)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477
DST sucks
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6693|United States of America
I wish I had enemies that spawned from something as trivial as having differing points of view. You're so lucky.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

IRONCHEF wrote:

Serge, you think you got problems with this forum?  Try making a misunderstood comment about soldiers and getting lambasted from everyone because some key people (pollux) inflated things to really bate the flame..  Then, my friend, you will know hate and flaming! lol  Oh, and then have certain key people constantly search all your adverse posts and make collages out of them daily to belittle you and garner karma for themselves!  Talk about having thick skin!   Oh, and try being the person with the most mixed up beliefs there is..liberal, yet conservative...on the political and religious points that are least popular.  Uh-huh.  So you should be happy about your dirthole comment..at least you weren't threatened by a forum member to have your posts sent to homeland security!
Who threatened you?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

Serge, you think you got problems with this forum?  Try making a misunderstood comment about soldiers and getting lambasted from everyone
you two should start a support group
Is there room in yours?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6652

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

DST sucks
your life sucks

keep it up and ill report you to homeland security.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2007-12-27 12:48:45)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6641|949

What I do is pound the keyboard and yell insults to the computer screen.  Maybe even mic myself up and record a rant on youtube.

Seriously though, who cares?  First and foremost, this is a self-described website devoted to video games, not political discussion.  For this very reason you are going to find idiots and a lack of support from the community for educational and mature discussion.

I think most people that frequent D&ST have been called names or insulted by someone - you can either complain about it, feel good that you cause such a reaction in people over the internet, or laugh it off.  Your choice.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6414|North Carolina
Hey serge, sorry you have to deal with that shit.  I don't really know what to tell you other than...  consider the source.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6725
If people posted like they were talking to a person in real life... there would be a lot more civility... anonymity=tough guy syndrome...lol
Love is the answer
CameronPoe
+2,925|6564
I get racist shit from usmarine all the time but it doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's pretty lame/juvenile/lowest common denominator so I don't see the point in getting worked up about it. Racism is the last refuge of a moron.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-12-27 15:46:18)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I think most people that frequent D&ST have been called names or insulted by someone
We have, it's how you react that counts.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6641|949

Kmarion wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I think most people that frequent D&ST have been called names or insulted by someone
We have, it's how you react that counts.
I usually say to myself, "LOL n00b!"  Or if it's a particularly good one (digital lefty brownshirt is my personal fave I think) it's, "OMG pwnd!"
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

CameronPoe wrote:

I get racist shit from usmarine all the time but it doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's pretty lame/juvenile/lowest common denominator so I don't see the point in getting worked up about it. Racism is the last refuge of a moron.
Are you saying marine is a moron?  No way.
basetballjones
+30|6757
Bigots are people who have yet to realize that they only have an average of 70 years to live.

If people only realized how insignificant they really are in the big picture..

Or maybe they do and are trying the only thing they think will make them better than the other soft, frail, short lived humans.

In any event- Yin Yang; the world needs bigots to show other people what NOT to do.  Just like we need criminals, theft, murder to teach others how it hurts the victims.

If no one ever saw the outcome of bigotry or other crimes- they might not think twice about committing them.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX
Don't worry about it, when people start insulting you its because they have run out of intelligent argument - if they ever had any.
Insults = Win

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2007-12-27 20:01:21)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

sergeriver wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

So let's see, you want people to feel bad for you yet insult other people.

/fail
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

CameronPoe wrote:

First off, that was Cougar in his OP...so eat a cock.

Second, calling someone a mick where I come from is not racist.  However, if that does bother you, then I submit calling someone a yank is racist.  Either way, don't just pick on one thing like a little girl.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

So let's see, you want people to feel bad for you yet insult other people.

/fail
I didn't insult you.  And don't come here playing the nun game.  You aren't one.  In fact, Cam is right, you are always making racist comments.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

sergeriver wrote:

I didn't insult you.  And don't come here playing the nun game.  You aren't one.  In fact, Cam is right, you are always making racist comments.
hmmmmmm...

if you little girls say so.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

eat a cock.
How mature of you.
fuzzy.sniper
+15|5974
can you count a zombie as a bigot?
Please reply
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

hmmmmmm...

if you little girls say so.
Little girls?  Lol.  Is that the best you have?  Ok, Hillary.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

eat a cock.
How mature of you.
Yes and this retaliation thread towards Cougar is very mature.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

eat a cock.
How mature of you.
Yes and this retaliation thread towards Cougar is very mature.
This isn't towards Cougar tool.  I never mentioned him.  Oh, and my sig has been the same for at least two weeks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard