paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6756
I started to notice that the G36E seems to have become the number one choice of gun on Karkand.

It always used to be the GL that was used on thet map, but now I seem to only get killed by the G36E.

I was playing a few nights ago and there was a player called phino I think, he also had a clan tag, anyway the thing is he finished the round with over 50 kills and only about 7 deaths, he wasnt using armour just that G36E, thing is though I know the gun is Accurate, but this guy owned with it, it just seemed to be one busrt your dead, he took out a 4 man squad that he went up against all by himself. Now this squad wasnt a bunch of noobs, I have played with them before, but he went though them like butter.

He also some how manage to survive about 9 rounds up close from the DAO-12 and the Ak101 up close on full auto, I did manage only to kill him a couple of times with a direct hit from a GL round, if it only landed near him he survived.

The Tank and Apc also seemed to have trouble killing him.

Just really strange that going on most of the round, I wonder if the G36E gives you some sort of Special power to save you from harm.

Thing is Next round was wake and he left, so I am just thinking he was a Karkand Whore and wasnt much good on other maps.

So to finish do you guys think the G36E is the new weapon of choice on Karkand and that player I came up against was he just really good/Lucky or do you think he was a cheater?
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6808|Jupiter
I think this is another worthless topic, but its here, so i'll post...
The G36E is extremly powerful its with a medic kit, and people love POINTS, so people go medic, revive everyone, and kick ass with the overpowered G36E, i personally like the AK-101, or AK-47, but if i have to use the M16 i might go with the G36E some times as there is a big power difference.
Aenima_Eyes
+20|6667
I think the only worthless thing here is some chump named BadSnipaDay.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!!
MarianCieslar
Banned
+1|6676
I M ANGRY BECAUSE FLAG OF OUR REPUBLIC IS WRONG-i think in the leader board!!!
HOW CAN I CHANGE IT????
Fucking EA idiots!!!-does not know flags of Europe states!
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6756

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

I think this is another worthless topic, but its here, so i'll post...
The G36E is extremly powerful its with a medic kit, and people love POINTS, so people go medic, revive everyone, and kick ass with the overpowered G36E, i personally like the AK-101, or AK-47, but if i have to use the M16 i might go with the G36E some times as there is a big power difference.
So this is a worthless topic but one you still Replied it and two answered my questions.

Oh wait hang on a second you didnt answer my questions, so I guess you answered my so called worthless topic with a worthless answer.

Remember I didnt ask how powerful the gun is i already know and as you also wonderfully stated it been posted before, I asked has this gun become the main usedd weapon on Karkand and about that player I came up against.

So well done you on another great post, showing people how not to answer other people questions.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6747|Uhh... erm...
I too find I am increasingly becoming the victim of these guns regularly. I mainly get killed by 5 things, those being: G36E, DAO-12, Vehicles, Teamkillers and Crashing.
CrazeD
+368|6689|Maine
Remember, the medic has armor, and the ability to heal.

One burst from the G36E will easily kill you if it hits you, one round will kill if it's a headshot.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6750|Singapore
Ak-47 is a bad brownie and its uber leet:P

Last edited by Ayumiz (2006-02-10 03:35:26)

RedEyes-CAD
+1|6728|Arizona
This guy probably never died because he plays smart as medic.  You don't run around with your gun out, you run around with medbag, healing yourself.  People begin to shoot you, bunny hop until they reload(with bag out) then a few bursts and theyre dead, easy.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6717

MarianCieslar wrote:

I M ANGRY BECAUSE FLAG OF OUR REPUBLIC IS WRONG-i think in the leader board!!!
HOW CAN I CHANGE IT????
Fucking EA idiots!!!-does not know flags of Europe states!
Whats this have to do with the g36e? And on that note, who cares?
Souljah
+42|6684

paranoid101 wrote:

I started to notice that the G36E seems to have become the number one choice of gun on Karkand.

It always used to be the GL that was used on thet map, but now I seem to only get killed by the G36E.

I was playing a few nights ago and there was a player called phino I think, he also had a clan tag, anyway the thing is he finished the round with over 50 kills and only about 7 deaths, he wasnt using armour just that G36E, thing is though I know the gun is Accurate, but this guy owned with it, it just seemed to be one busrt your dead, he took out a 4 man squad that he went up against all by himself. Now this squad wasnt a bunch of noobs, I have played with them before, but he went though them like butter.

He also some how manage to survive about 9 rounds up close from the DAO-12 and the Ak101 up close on full auto, I did manage only to kill him a couple of times with a direct hit from a GL round, if it only landed near him he survived.
dunno if he was cheating but he might have been just a real good player. i wouldnt call him a karkand whore though, maybe he just more of an infantry player like myself .
i took out a squad of 5 one time and they were all in the same clan (though i was using the ak-101 not the g36e). and killing people who use the dao-12 with the ak is a breeze. as far as killing people who use the g36e, ive come across some real good people who use that gun and managed to kill them with my ak (although most of the time they only burst 2 times and my life is red) but thats no problem cause i just pick up their kit, heal myself, and continue on .
and i to have shot that damn m203 and had it land like right next to people and they dont die .
to bad you cant remeber his name......would love to see his stats....im guessing he must be a real good infantry fighter and a not so well pilot.....probably why he left when wake rotated in.......id leave to
Dilbert2468
+6|6756|Australia
AK-47 and AK-101 (AK-47 being the better in my opinion) are the best assault rilfes in the game hands down.
RittmeistA
+0|6740|lowest zaXXon
Well.. I guess this is EA`s kind of apologize the first medix unlock..the horrible L85 or however this Brits-toilet-brush is called.Now the medix have the stick they deserve...
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6699|Stillwater, Ok
I love the G36E. I don't know how many times it has saved my ass in firefights close and long distance.  Hell ive even taken out snipers with it easy enough.  Between being able to heal yourself and that gun a smart player can really own a map.  Its by far my favorite weapon now.  Sucked when i first started using it though.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6747|Uhh... erm...

CrazeD wrote:

One burst from the G36E will easily kill you if it hits you, one round will kill if it's a headshot.
Medics don't have armor.
Sa¢ripan
+12|6756|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
yeah this wep is the shit, with this and your packs u can really own as someone said. I almost got my 2.0 kd ratio with assault riffle since i use this ^^
mpec82
+-1|6737

CrazeD wrote:

medic HASN'T body armor
bgthigfist
+0|6821
I don't think this is the dominant weapon on Karkand.  I do see people use it alot on infantry maps, but I still get killed with the f2000, G3, or assortment of AK's.   I gotta say that I love this gun on infantry maps.  The accuracy is incredible.  A couple of quick 3 round bursts will take down anybody without a headshot.  It gives you no 'special power' but I try to duck around a corner, drop a medic pack, run over it while I reload, then jump back out at full health to engage some more.   I agree that AK's are good up close, but shooting across the creek on Karkand, they are worthless.
Zukabazuka
+23|6701
AK 101 does around 37-38dmg while the new medic gun does 32dmg. I still get killed faster by the AK-101 than the new medic gun. But G36E is a good weapon for the medics.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6756
The thing is when I shot this guy with the DAO-12, I started shooting when he was climbing the ladder into the hotel flag as soon as his head appeared. I was standing about where the flag is.

Even thought I had almost emptyed the Shotgun into him, He still had time to climb the ladder dive to the ground and kill me.

Thats the main one that I found strange, but also when I came across him with the AK101, it was pretty close range and I started shooting first, But he still manage to turn round and fire one quick burst to kill me.

Make you think doesnt it.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6788|PNW

I think I'm killed in Karkand mostly by GP-30's, APC's sitting off to the side of spawn points, and unexpected jihad jeeps. The F2000 is gaining popularity among players, though, but thankfully I haven't seen too many flashbangs flying around.

I've unlocked the G36E, and have to say that I'll use it over any other medic gun, any day. The only problem lies in trying to shoot bunny hoppers with its burst fire, which often only ends up making big smoke puffs on their chest but leaving them otherwise undamaged.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-02-10 06:07:05)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard