Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6731|United States
I'm estatic, I just got CoD4 for Christmas, I just finished the Singleplayer campaign thing, and I feel ready to play online.  So, I install the patch, and look up some servers.  This 58 player server looks nice, free-for-all, and a low ping.  Great.  Load map...loading...  Choose team and class, alrighty, let's kick some ass...spawn....and....

Headshot.

Maybe that was just luck.  Respawn.

Headshot.

Wtf? Who was I killed by?  Noneother than: "Killed by: '(URL of cheat website)'"

...  You've got to be shitting me.  My first online death is caused by a hacker with an aimbot.  Real nice.

So I keep playing.  And I manage to sneak around behind some building, and encounter another player.  So I start unloading everything I got at him.  I unloaded 300 bullets from my SAW into his whole body, head, torso, everything, and he did not die.  Twitched alot, but didn't die.  I look at the chat area, and see the text "l0l, n00bs4uc3".  I then get knifed by the guy I couldn't kill.  His name?  ''(URL of cheat website)''

He had an invincibility hack.  His score for the round was '75-0'.  I broke even at 23-23.

So yeah, the rest of the round was epic rape, since there is no spawn armour.  And he apparently discovered a chopper hack.  That was fun.  Watching about 20 helicopters flying around for the whole round, incinerating everything.

Funny thing is, I looked at the list of players, and there were three people named ''(URL of cheat website)''

And that was my first online experience for Call of Duty 4.  And this was all in one round.

Thank you, Punkbuster, for doing a wonderful job keeping out the hacks.  While I'm at it, thanks Punkbuster for kicking me for not being able to communicate will some file or shit.  Good to see you've got your priorities straigtened out.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6752

Was it Mod-Edit:Link to hack site removed ????  Was he spamming xfire crap also?

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-12-26 11:58:09)

Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6731|United States

usmarine2005 wrote:

Was it Mod-Edit:Link to hack site removed ????  Was he spamming xfire crap also?
No, it was Mod-Edit:Link to hack site removed   But there was spamming of xfire stuff.
PASSUBY
+30|6623|Louisiana
My best suggestion to you is to go play on another server and forget about it!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6752

PASSUBY wrote:

My best suggestion to you is to go play on another server and forget about it!
No..they go to every server.  Just unlucky timing on your part.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6731|United States
What added insult to injury, was that the map was the Christmas one, so while everyone is having whats left of their asses handed to them, on this bright and cheery map, there a "Ho Ho Ho!" sound effect in the background.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6483|N. Ireland
Never experienced this before - in fact, I haven't experienced anyone hacking except for possibly one guy tonight with 3x the score of everyone else and everyone yelling "hax jamesbond hax" constantly. That was more annoying than the so called hacker 'JamesBond'.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6521

your first mistake was 58 player free for all.
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6729

farmerfez wrote:

:werd:  Go to a reputable S&D or HQ server.  never have issues most of the time
robcr9
+111|5971
lol , was it called {US} or DooMan

the server that is, they used to be non PB i tested a hack there, then reformatted

Last edited by robcr9 (2007-12-26 12:08:15)

Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6169|Wisconsin

farmerfez wrote:

Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6453|meh-land

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

he's right tbh
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6772

i was on one of those servers where they show you how you get killed.  after i got shot i look and this guy named Elite Viper starts shooting a light machine gun into smoke at a distance and he randomly hits some other guy then his gun jerks 30 degrees to the right and he gets me through the smoke...again at quite a distance i wasn't even visible yet his gun locked into my position and was quickly gunned down.  so obvious that it was an aimbot...fucker.

really sucks to see stuff like that cause one good player can really dominate a game in CoD4 because its all based on getting the kill streaks so you can get air strikes.  once you let hackers into a game like this then one personal can basically win the game cause they're always gonna get the kill streaks.
ReTox
+100|6489|State of RETOXification
Play Hardcore realism on usually full servers.  Admins are usually on and they kick/ban anyone with URL names and anyone they suspect is cheating.

I simply can't stand playing on normal COD servers anymore... it's hardcore or nothing.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6571|Melbourne, Australia.

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

aLi3nZ
+138|6497|New Zealand

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

farmerfez wrote:

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6143|what

make sure you play on a server with killcam. you die by something wtf bs zomg hax, and you can stay or leave.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6276|eng
The advantage of Playstation 3 is.. no hackers. Ah-ha!
#rekt
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6645

Damn that sucks I've yet to run into any hackers yet in my mere 20h of online play *knocks on wood*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard