FFLink13 wrote:

That's fucking cool.

I don't even like Star Trek, either!
Yeh, I just want a fucking blue laser
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ
It looks sick as hell, I wonder what the range is, eh?
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6546|Sverige (SWE)
that´s cool...
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

you can do the same thing with an old DVD-RW drive BTW. The lazer is red though
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

max wrote:

And you can screen the light through something coloured to get a different colour D:
max
Vela Incident

Sarrk wrote:

max wrote:

And you can screen the light through something coloured to get a different colour D:
not really. Lasers emit pretty much only 1 wavelength. When you pass it though colored glass/filter, you filter out that frequency light which leaves you with no light at all

/captain physics
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

max wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

max wrote:

not really. Lasers emit pretty much only 1 wavelength. When you pass it though colored glass/filter, you filter out that frequency light which leaves you with no light at all

/captain physics
win win win
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6553|Scotland
Dowantdowantdowant
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6448|Boulder, CO
Dammit i want to do that and then get a 360's HDdvd player and do the same with that and then have the final war ending two conflicts at once the 360-ps3 conflict and the HDDVD -blu ray conflict, in star trek style i would give the blu ray a blue tunic and the HDDVD guy a red one, though in true star trek style the winner would be obvious just from that.

Damm my plan needs more scheming *runs to his scheming lair*
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

So once you got this, then wat? Just wondering what kind of epicness would take place after you have a blue ray laser phaser...
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6441|Brisbane, Australia

Im_Dooomed wrote:

So once you got this, then wat? Just wondering what kind of epicness would take place after you have a blue ray laser phaser...
I wouldn't make the phaser part, I would just use it as a sick laser.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Id probably make a video to show how awesome my un-applicative toy is and then post it on youtube
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

max wrote:

sith ... oh wait
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
cool but hate to gut a PS3 just for the diode
max
Vela Incident

jsnipy wrote:

max wrote:

sith ... oh wait
even though its red, you can still blind people, burn paper, pop balloons, project a dot onto the professors forehead, ... Did I mention blinding people irreversibly?
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6786|Anaheim, CA

That's pretty crazy.  I sell green laser pointers at work, the range is 2000 yards, it's pretty sexy.
http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/lights/5a47/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard