Crypto_420
+25|6885|Portland
Has anyone noticed sence EA gave out 2 new unlocks,  that you cant get promoted, or recieve awards.

My friend Metalmike has 8300 points and still has not been promoted,  also  had 32 kills in one round with the support class and 17 hours,  and did not recieve the support vet badge.!!

any ideas on this??

Thanks Crypto_420
Zukabazuka
+23|6728
There are coming 2 new weapons so they gave 2 free unlocks so you didn't need to get higher rank. And ssecond you allready have vet support, it also req 40 kills IAR.
D-Klaus
+1|6731
I have been promoted, and received awards since the free unlocks were givin.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6743
expert is 40 kills IAR. As for the veteran badge, according to metalmike's stat page he needs 20 kills in a round for the veteran support badge.

As for not getting the promotion, that's got me sort of confused. He has the requisite number of points... I wouldn't put it past EA to bork their rank system accidentally, best I can say is just wait it out.
Crypto_420
+25|6885|Portland
Im not talking about me,  im talking about Metalmike.   View his states and you will see what im talking about. 

He has played over 4 hours with over 8000 points in different serves and the 4 hours was split into different days.  giving him 300 total points over the requirments.

Plus he has had 32 kills IAR with the support kit with over 17 hours, still no award,  and still no promotion
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6889|North Texas
The only thing I can think of, is he's not patched up to v1.12. Other than that... I have no clue why?
Crypto_420
+25|6885|Portland
He has the newest patch,  i was just playing with him in 24/7 Straferight  server.   Plus he also has BF2 SF
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6889|North Texas
Yeah I saw that he has SF. Although he's played it a little more than an hour. Tell him to play three or four round in SF and see what happens?
Crypto_420
+25|6885|Portland
This maybe true,  I will have to let him know this and see what happens.

By the way I have another question?   I used the 2 unlocks already.  The thing is,  the weapons I picked showed nothing but black, and did not have a discription on it.   I hope I will still have the unlocks still, even tho I unlocked them before they came out.   

Has another Sergeant Major done the same thing as me,   I already have every unlock, and i was tired of hearing that damn drum roll so i unlocked both blank weapons.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6835|Jupiter

Crypto_420 wrote:

This maybe true,  I will have to let him know this and see what happens.

By the way I have another question?   I used the 2 unlocks already.  The thing is,  the weapons I picked showed nothing but black, and did not have a discription on it.   I hope I will still have the unlocks still, even tho I unlocked them before they came out.   

Has another Sergeant Major done the same thing as me,   I already have every unlock, and i was tired of hearing that damn drum roll so i unlocked both blank weapons.
Yes, i did that, i got tired of the annoying sound everytime i logged in.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard