Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6726
http://www.stage6.com/user/RenEvo/video … tion-Video

kinda cool... dont have a wii myself... wait.... that didnt sound right...

I have a Wii but it can't be used for games.... wait... that didnt sound right either...lol

check out the vid...
Love is the answer
dankassasin42o
+68|6689|Reefersyde, CA
wii FTL
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6776|Cambridge (UK)

dankassasin42o wrote:

wii FTL
Fanboys FABTTH.
Mr Caek
You will be baked, and then there will be cake.
+12|6009|Lincoln, UK
At least its better than the usual mario crap.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6575|Area 51
Lol, and it actually looks better there than on my PC!
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6358|Belfast

dankassasin42o wrote:

wii FTL
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6381|Netherlands tbh
I'm trying to figure out if it's fake or not... It looks fake to me and it's running at 6 fps but still going smoothly.. Which makes me come to the conclusion it was recorded frame by frame and just edited
elbekko
Your lord and master
+36|6411|Leuven, Belgium
That's at 6fps with a rather high resolution (check the triangles).
It's quite clearly just a recording indeed. Only system able to run Crysis atm I think is the PS3.
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6665|Cambridge, England
oh, i thought they had just put the wii remote on the computer...
bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland
im pretty sure that he'splaying it on a pc, but modified the Wii controller to work with it, seen it done before.

After playing red steel tho, I have to say, FPS on wii is a shortcut to failtown, anyone who's played it will know even tho it seems like a good idea, the controls just fail at it
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6630|Mhz

jimmanycricket wrote:

oh, i thought they had just put the wii remote on the computer...
They did.
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6680|The Netherlands
It's very easy to use the Wiimote and PC games. It uses standard bluetooth so programs like bluesoleil can connect with it.
Looks cool by the way, Wiisis. Should try it sometime.
Djbrown
+129|6506|Adelaide, Aussieland

bennisboy wrote:

im pretty sure that he'splaying it on a pc, but modified the Wii controller to work with it, seen it done before.

After playing red steel tho, I have to say, FPS on wii is a shortcut to failtown, anyone who's played it will know even tho it seems like a good idea, the controls just fail at it
we have a winner pplz

make a totally oarsm judgement on the wii based off quite possibly the WORST wii launch title.

go play metroid prime, or hell even resident evil 4 on the wii, its far better than any other console for controls in those aspects. but then again those two dont really count as fps... meh.

tbh, id liken wiis controls for shooting (not neccessarily fps) like using a joystick for the jets in bf2 for 100 hours, then going back to M&K. you realise how inferior the m&k is.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard