.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6819|Marathon, Florida Keys
I don't think i have had it for a month and im sick of it already. Theres just to much cheap shit, one of them being grenade spam, which was one of the reasons i quit bf2. TDM is just a spam retard fest, S&D turns into the world camping tournament. Choppers and airstrikes ruin it. The game play is nothing like the original COD at all which i loved. And since 1.4 i ping 130 as the lowest, while i get 40-50 in other games. Funny thing is that i felt the same way when COD2 came out, played it for about 30 hours and quit it.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6400

Well, I still like it.
Brasso
+1,549|6640

some_random_panda wrote:

Well, I still like it.
/agree
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6295|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Give me your copy then.
sithao
+63|6636|Los Angeles, California

some_random_panda wrote:

Well, I still like it.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6694|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
kinda agree with u allt hwe other cod wher kick ass but this one the helis and the air strikes gay no skill gay ness noobs i agree with ronnin and i have had the game for about 5 hours now not the best game made
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6791

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

I don't think i have had it for a month and im sick of it already. Theres just to much cheap shit, one of them being grenade spam, which was one of the reasons i quit bf2. TDM is just a spam retard fest, S&D turns into the world camping tournament. Choppers and airstrikes ruin it. The game play is nothing like the original COD at all which i loved. And since 1.4 i ping 130 as the lowest, while i get 40-50 in other games. Funny thing is that i felt the same way when COD2 came out, played it for about 30 hours and quit it.
my sentiments exactly

good game but no staying power
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6664

I'm only 10 or so hours into this and already I'm getting annoyed by it. Shipment is the worst level ever. Yeah loads of people grenade spam, and martyrdom is BS (but I still use it! ). In HQ, people will be idiots and camp instead of trying to capture or destroy it. Basically, this game is the perfect game for those people who are, as Yahtzee describes them, idiotic FPS kids who are foaming at the mouth.

I'm still going to keep playing until I reach the top rank and unlock everything and complete the challenges, but it'll be interspersed with BF2, and when I'm done with CoD4 I'll definitely be going back to BF2.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6334|New Haven, CT
Where is the link to Yahtzee's video?
dankassasin42o
+68|6689|Reefersyde, CA
i lost intrest in this game, oh about 3 days in to it.   Single player kicks ass.    Multiplayer is just a "prettier CS"   and sucks just as bad as cs did
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6536|Milkystania, yurop
This is like when i bought bf2142 i played that bloody game 3-4 times and then went back to bf2 a huge disappointment but cod4 single player kicked ass
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6470|UK
Had the game for about a month really didn't like multiplayer, played it now and again. I think I have played for about 4 hours straight just then  starting to like it multiplayer. Well considering I really hated it yesterday.

Last edited by wah1188 (2007-12-24 02:04:35)

kajukenbo_kid
+36|6425|...
find a decent team to scrim with, i never ever pub cod4.  scrimming is amazing tho, no bs
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6754|The Island of Carls Jr.
You made a thread just to tell the world your sick of it?
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6166|Vancouver | Canada

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

You made a thread just to tell the world your sick of it?
No kidding.

Quit playing and try another game instead of whining about it.
Chou
+737|6800

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Good for you!
On to the next game.
Raphi
Banned
+354|6268|Basel, Switzerland
Totally the same feeling. Played it untill the second patch, got back to CSS.

GG CoD.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6776|UK
Well I still love it.
G-NOT_(:0)
Banned
+19|6009
noob cant own, thats all...
Raphi
Banned
+354|6268|Basel, Switzerland

G-NOT_(:0) wrote:

noob cant own, thats all...
no u
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6142|Scotland!
Agreed, boring game.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6142|Carnoustie, Scotland
It's not that bad..
Homie22
+34|6621|Orange County, California

Funky_Finny wrote:

It's not that bad..
multiplayer is.. singleplayer is awesome!@!@!@

Last edited by Homie22 (2007-12-25 02:48:05)

Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6142|Carnoustie, Scotland

Homie22 wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

It's not that bad..
singleplayer is.. multiplayer is awesome!@!@!@
fixed.

Last edited by Funky_Finny (2007-12-25 02:50:26)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard