Bernadictus
+1,055|6736

Bernadictus, real name Bernard, the Ictus attachment was earned by preaching about Apple, just as Pope Benedictus does for Catholicism.
KONG
+2|5995
My real name is Simon and I have allways been called Kong on the internet, so my nickname is s1m0n.Kong on BF2. But in normal internet thingy I am called KONG.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

I got sick of my usual mtb0minime moniker, so I tried something different. At the time of creation of my account, a lot of people on the floor at my dorm had started calling me Matty Boy, and I had to throw some numbers on there or something, so I threw in my area code (zomg OC reprazent lulz! )
Pi
+2|5989|Zevenaar
well my nickname is Pi (3,141592654) (someone callt me that way in math) but its to short for bf2 (and all other games) so it became pi24pi where 24 stands for my age (not anymore).
moeskimo
+2|5994|Norway
mine is from www.neopet.com.

NO FUCKING WAY!
i got it from... hmm.....i think it is that my last name is Moe. **** ****** moe, i have no idea where the last part came from, i first used it in chatting programs and then games like BF2 and 2142. my nickname is stupid, im using it here because im using it at almost every game i play.
hope to be recognized

did i spell it wrong?
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6661|Groningen, The Netherlands
BF2 was my first fps shooter, and when I started playing I wanted a nick including Eagle (I don't know why tho).

This ended up  as BlackEagle and I added 201 (my house number).
CyraX
+5|6206
nero2.0
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6147|San Antonio, Texas
Why hello there. -0.o- Is this the twilight zone?

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2007-12-07 20:51:13)

Wallpaper
+303|5993|The pool
I was: WHO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (yes, all of those ? and !'s) from about when I was 9 untill I was 12

Then, when I started to play online more, and therefore getting owned more by explosives and bullets of all kinds, and getting pasted to walls, Wallpaper came to mind. Ive been known as that ever since
ReverKeenan
Too much mythos
+0|6446
my nick was created when i shortened one of my role playing character name to fit some game (don't remember anymore what game it was) Where Reverend Keenan didn't fit and since then i have been known almost every game as ReverKeenan
spider95
+1|5992
got it from my brother, he was called spiderboy,becuase he could climb some walls and , billy is my name
so i put them 2getha

Last edited by spider95 (2007-12-13 15:26:29)

FunKYPenGuin
FunKY Member
+19|5983|Sydney
Well my nickname on the games I use to play (Age of Mythology, Age of Empires 1,2,3) was always FunKY_Seizures_ because I had been watching a TV show where a man was injected with a needle and started foaming in the mouth and having a seizure and I thought, whoa thats one funky seizure because it looked like he was disco dancing really fast. But when I got BF2 I grew bored of this name and wanted to use the name 'PenGuin' because of my love of Penguins, but I thought that was to plain and simple so I thought, why not FunKYPenGuin.
And thats how it came to be!
Lovely story actually :')
aguynamedsid
+0|5984
'A Guy Named Sid' is a track from the Spock's Beard album 'Feel Euphoria'. They are bar none the best most talented bunch of musicians you probably haven't but should of heard of.
BlackyCarmichael
Snipe ya face
+4|5995|Mass.
Blacky Carmichael is a villein a 1930s (maybe early 40s) episode of The Shadow.  It was a mystery radio show that ran for a long time.
NantanCochise
+55|5978|Portugal/United States
I use my name on all online games, Nantan, meaning chief or spokesman in Apache Indian, and Cochise a famous Apache chief/warrior.
Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6668|Up North
P for Phil or Peter, and the Murda cause i murda people i games ?
sNaKe_StInG
SexiestSnake
+4|6569|The Netherlands
i couldnt decide between snake and sting
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6373|Southampton
Ben0 is college nick. Too many bens so added an "o" to the end, but sp33k1N 1337 i5 s0 AW5Ms!11! i changed the o to 0.

Was ORIGINALLY called night_knifer, then my brother stole it. Fucker. BTW, as hes out atm i can tell you all his original nick from playing in an internet cafe was shaven_ewok. lulz.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5982|Perth, indian ocean
It's my real life nickname, I have a Bell in my name and my mates joke about my un- gangsta-ness.
'Coz I'm a true blue Aussie.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
My name, My second name, and my position in the family tree...
martinez
+5|5979|Worcester, MA
mine is for my complete damn name A.R.Martinez = Alex Raul Martinez and i still suck at jet but give me a M95 or the L96A1 and let's see who laugh at the end
k.one
+22|6193|Finland
my nick comes to my nickname kapa but for some reason somebody got that on this game so i create kapastus
my other account .:4sd:. comes to my cs 1.6 times when i used 4sd nick
jrav091
+8|5974|Northeast, USA
my initials are JR so thats = junior, added lil in the beginning b.c i was a loser when i made it lol, and 003 was a random number, like u know 007? JB? yeah i changed it to 003 haha
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6775|Kansas, USA
I started using Psycho before there was internet gaming. The first time I used it was at a Laser Tag arena back in 1985 -86.
=Pro=Ev
+4|5965
My mates call me ev and when i My first clan in bf1942(the first multiplayer game i played) i joined a clan called =Pro=

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard