tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6164|Texas
Gold's done. It was a little harder to change the color of the border, so it's lower quality than the others. But there it is. I'll get around to silver later.

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h164/4pas/360previews.gif

http://4pas.110mb.com/misc/bf2cursors.zip

Last edited by GGF0RCE (2007-12-17 17:00:48)

aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6366|Iowa...

cablecopulate wrote:

Don't quote me you homophobe!!

[21:26] mr.phrozen:D: i, got you a sammich
[21:26] mr.phrozen:D:
[21:29] cablecopulate: what kind?
[21:29] mr.phrozen:D: hard salami
[21:30] cablecopulate: sounds spermy and delicious.
[21:30] mr.phrozen:D: it is
[21:30] mr.phrozen:D: you know your food
[21:30] cablecopulate: i'll take an extra large!
[21:30] mr.phrozen:D:
[21:30] mr.phrozen:D: thats  gonna be a problem
[21:32] cablecopulate: i'll settle for two servings of the regular size.
[21:32] mr.phrozen:D:
[21:34] cablecopulate: steelie says i can't continue this conversation anymore, i have to pay attention to thegame.
[21:34] mr.phrozen:D: tell steelie you can do w/e the fark u want

He's obviously not gay, he just likes talking about sandwiches!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI3jYcAVqbA
i would also like one of those sammiches.but don't forget the cheese phrozen!
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6669|Spokane, Washington

Thats cool. I am going to use those. Good job.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6238|Finland
tbh, that golden one looks ugly
V-X2
+4|5993
Whoa, nice job GGF0RCE! I've always been wondering who could/would change the colour of the BF2 cursors - looks like you read my mind
I've noticed that none of the cursors in the zip file are hybrids (I mean, they don't change colours while rotating), so I've modified them a little using ANIEDIT and - if GGF0RCE says it's ok for me to do so - I'll post them here. However I can't create any previews of them like the ones here since ANIEDIT doesn't export frames. Perhaps someone could help me with this?

Cheers,
V-X2
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6164|Texas
Post the .ani and I'll make a .gif
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6715

It always weirded me out the way the 2 never actually spun around.
V-X2
+4|5993
Ok, here's the link to grab the hybrid version (available until GGF0RCE - lol, does that stand for Good Game F0RCE? - integrates them into his zip):
Click here to download BF2 Hybrid Cursors v0.0

Hope you like these!

Cheers,
V-X2

Edit: Don't forget to read both the 'README's in the zip! lol

Edit 2: Updating of link complete

Last edited by V-X2 (2007-12-22 08:57:32)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6575|Hungary
Very nice work !
Actually i DO NOT understand why doesnt EA made these for EF and AF. I mean when you would load up an EF/AF map the "2" would have the color what booster you are playing. Yeah i know it would cost EA more money if they have done that.

Anyway +1 for your work with it !
V-X2
+4|5993
Hmm, good point there, venom6! +1 Karma for the inspiration you gave me!
Reading what you said has just given me an idea - I'll create one cursor with just the BF2 and the booster packs (blue + orange) together, just for those who have BF2 + booster packs (but don't have BF2:SF) / those who want BF2 (base + booster packs) to have one cursor and BF2:SF to have its own cursor.
If you're getting confused, what I mean is that BF2 and the two booster packs will get the red + blue + orange cursor, while BF2:SF gets an unchanging green cursor - the choice for customization is perfectly up to you, I'm just adding more cursors to the pack in case anyone wants them

I'll edit this post as soon as I update the zip folder with the new cursors, it won't take too long!

Cheers,
V-X2

Edit: Hybrid cursors' zip folder updated, see post #62

Last edited by V-X2 (2007-12-22 08:53:59)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6575|Hungary

V-X2 wrote:

Hmm, good point there, venom6! +1 Karma for the inspiration you gave me!
Reading what you said has just given me an idea - I'll create one cursor with just the BF2 and the booster packs (blue + orange) together, just for those who have BF2 + booster packs (but don't have BF2:SF) / those who want BF2 (base + booster packs) to have one cursor and BF2:SF to have its own cursor.
If you're getting confused, what I mean is that BF2 and the two booster packs will get the red + blue + orange cursor, while BF2:SF gets an unchanging green cursor - the choice for customization is perfectly up to you, I'm just adding more cursors to the pack in case anyone wants them

I'll edit this post as soon as I update the zip folder with the new cursors, it won't take too long!

Cheers,
V-X2
Okey plz make a post asap if it works or not
I think im not the only one who would like to change it !
V-X2
+4|5993
Ok, here they are: Click here to download BF2 Hybrid Cursors v0.1
Hope you didn't have to wait too long, venom6! (and sorry about that if you did have to wait)

Note: This zip file is a cumulative update for the hybrids - it includes all items from v0.0 (but to get the original, mono-coloured cursors by GGF0RCE, please use the link provided in post #1)

Edit: Don't forget to +1 to GGF0RCE too - without his work, these hybrids wouldn't be possible!

Last edited by V-X2 (2007-12-22 09:11:44)

V-X2
+4|5993
Sorry about double-posting, I just wanted to alert the members subscribed to this thread about [yet another] updated version of the hybrids. It never fails to surprise me how large the decompressed files actually are (even though none of the cursors are over 1 MB each), lol
Click here to download BF2 Hybrid Cursors v0.2

Cheers,
V-X2
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6722|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

You pwned EA's 180-flip stupid ones.
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6164|Texas
I've appended V-X2's cursors to my zip, did some rearranging and renaming with the files and such.

http://4pas.110mb.com/misc/bf2cursors.zip

This zip keeps growing, it's almost 2mb now.
V-X2
+4|5993
Nicely integrated there, GGF0RCE! Ok, since they've been integrated together, the links I posted above will be deactivated. (makes things easier for everyone as well - just have a single file to download )

Cheers,
V-X2

Reason for edit: forgot to close the brackets, lol

Last edited by V-X2 (2007-12-22 21:29:14)

Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6319
sweet ty

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard