[USE]Shadowbird
+0|6695|Germany
Hey everybody

It seems to me like all the graphics (on the whole site) dont work anymore. Could it be ??? Anybody else got this problem ?
Other wise its my stupid system again, shity computer

Would be nice  to get an answer
Thx
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6887|North Texas
death_reaper
+0|6695
Ty
ongelooflijklekker
+13|6691|Uitgeest, The Netherlands
The icons dont work for me either. and i was using thema lot.
tF-afrojap
+124|6887|SF
The icons are taken offline so conserve bandwidth. They will all be up after the server switch. And trust me, the new server + website updates are going to be freakin awesome.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6734|The Ville
"Chuy"

The host took a big fat shit. I literally crashed their server. Damn I'm getting into a bad habit of doing that...

The reason I made the switch is that BF2S has pushed over it's traffic limit for the month (1.2 Terabytes) so I needed to offload some of that traffic. Apparently their servers aren't man enough to take the 250 requests per second beating that I pushed their way. Go figure...

Anyway, I'll get this all fixed up when I get home -- but I may have to turn off some images from the site for the time being -- at least until I get something worked out. Feel free to PM me if you think you might have a solution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N.A.W.NEO
+1|6749
yes the awards bit is not showing up so i do not no how mush time i have to do  the sucks and 1 update per day that  is not on hope it gets fixed soon ????? i am used to get my stats 5 times aday miss it get it back
Daxmann
+0|6750|Denmark
Well in the meantime you could use one of those pages: http://bf2stats.nsvr.info/ or http://bf2player.com/
MPchucky
+0|6834|Holland
Just wondering, before it was like when you place your cursor on Badge or Medal you could see how far you are in hours or what you need to do still before you get it, now that aint there anymore, will that return becuz it was very helpfull.

And good work on this site, its the favorite for me to look up my stats, keep up the work

Greetzz chucky 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard