+56|6360|Calgary, Canada

JetSniper wrote:

i would do it for free ...
lolololol +1
Knifey
Beast.
+21|6196|California
Meh maybe

Last edited by Knifey (2007-12-22 13:44:05)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635

KylieTastic wrote:

Slightly distressed by the number of people that can justify killing someone for no reason!
the world is a cold place.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

KylieTastic wrote:

Slightly distressed by the number of people that can justify killing someone for no reason!
Yes there is a reason Kylie, it called 1 million dollars.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6451
Yes
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6714|SPARTA
This might sound cold, but yes of course I would. This life is hard and only the rich talk of morale.

Watch this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s … y_of_needs
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635

SineNomine wrote:

This might sound cold, but yes of course I would. This life is hard and only the rich talk of morale.

Watch this:

Morale, also known as esprit de corps when discussing the morale of a group, is an intangible term used for the capacity of people to maintain belief in an institution or a goal, or even in oneself and others.

Morality (from the Latin moralitas "manner, character, proper behavior") has three principal meanings.
In its first descriptive usage, morality means a code of conduct held to be authoritative in matters of right and wrong, whether by society, philosophy, religion, or individual conscience.
In its second, normative and universal, sense, morality refers to an ideal code of conduct, one which would be espoused in preference to alternatives by all rational people, under specified conditions. To deny 'morality' in this sense is a position known as moral skepticism.[1]
In its third usage 'morality' is synonymous with ethics, the systematic philosophical study of the moral domain.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2007-12-22 13:52:38)

Balok77
+28|6139

Sarrk wrote:

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

No, you would have to live with it for the rest of your life.
One million british dorra can pay for a lot of psychology

Also, the OP stated No repercussions
no physical repercussions, as in jail

not phycological ones......

no i am not a terrorist
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6676|Espoo, Finland

Balok77 wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

No, you would have to live with it for the rest of your life.
One million british dorra can pay for a lot of psychology

Also, the OP stated No repercussions
no physical repercussions, as in jail

not phycological ones......

no i am not a terrorist
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6787|Barrington, RI
Probability of being caught?
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6620|The Netherlands
no
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6714|SPARTA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

SineNomine wrote:

Watch this:

Morale, also known as esprit de corps when discussing the morale of a group, is an intangible term used for the capacity of people to maintain belief in an institution or a goal, or even in oneself and others.

Morality (from the Latin moralitas "manner, character, proper behavior") has three principal meanings.
In its first descriptive usage, morality means a code of conduct held to be authoritative in matters of right and wrong, whether by society, philosophy, religion, or individual conscience.
In its second, normative and universal, sense, morality refers to an ideal code of conduct, one which would be espoused in preference to alternatives by all rational people, under specified conditions. To deny 'morality' in this sense is a position known as moral skepticism.[1]
In its third usage 'morality' is synonymous with ethics, the systematic philosophical study of the moral domain.
Yes I know, and now what????
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635
im sure you meant morale....
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6612|London, England

usmarine2005 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

KylieTastic wrote:

Oh, now we're talking in dollars. What's that like, 10 pence?

Not worth it

/Jord
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6621|Washington, DC

KylieTastic wrote:

I assume none of those that would have joined the religious/atheist moral debates.....
I can't say I'd enjoy doing it but hell - would you honestly defend those sorts of people who kidnap little kids, sexually abuse them, and then torture them to death?
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6714|SPARTA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

im sure you meant morale....
Damn that leo.org thing English is a second language for me. In German, these words are the same so I took the first on the list.

Moral = Morality
Moral = morale

I hope your a good teacher thx I learned something today (and I mean this)
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6834|Reykjavík, Iceland.
No, I couldn't live with the fact that I've ended another person's life.

However, I would do various other things that I wouldn't be too proud of for a million pounds.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6220|NSW, Australia

yes i would
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6505|montreal, quebec

yes. and i will try to plan it the best i can so i can use that million in something else than paying my lawer for my trial.
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.

usmarine2005 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

KylieTastic wrote:

It's more than twice that.

I'd probably do it for that price anyway though, people obviously haven't gone without at Christmas.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6675|West Yorkshire, U.K
Osama Bin Laden, then I would give the million to charity, and just take the bounty
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6156
you will find yourself in jail, you get a bad reputation and no one will ever speak to you again, so no

this thing depends too
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6505|montreal, quebec

Kurazoo wrote:

Osama Bin Laden, then I would give the million to charity, and just take the bounty
USA miserably failed to find him with all their high techs, you think you can find him anyway?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6621|Washington, DC

PvtStPoK wrote:

Kurazoo wrote:

USA miserably failed to find him with all their high techs, you think you can find him anyway?
You think you'll ever actually be able to kill a man for 2 million bucks (1 mil pounds = 2 mil bucks)
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

you will find yourself in jail, you get a bad reputation and no one will ever speak to you again, so no

this thing depends too
The catch is there is no repercussions.

Doesn't anyone read anymore. Or do they read the title and skip to posting?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard