bigsteveooooo
+1|6807|Wirral, UK
A Roadkills badge - Thats all i want...     I would work my ass off until i was expert

I love bombing round daliant plant in a jeep running people over.    i annoyingly never stop beeping the horn too.
ssj4gogeta
+1|6847|England, Uk
Yea it would be preety cool i think i would be an expert instantly as i have 619 road kills.
Thrillz
+0|6794|Korea for now
i second this notion! i pride myself on being a great driver in and out of the game.. especially being able to haul ass through a set of tanks while my passenger shits himself...
nayo450
+-1|6795
i think they should anounce road kills,
"Vehicular manslaughter!" -ut2k4,
j/k, but honest i dont know if that would make mutch sence, but then again, they belittles the honor of the purple heart.

Last edited by nayo450 (2005-09-26 22:01:01)

BrightAsh
+1|6818
You need roadkills for the veteran and expert transport badge, so in a way the badge you are talking about is already presented for
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6845|Bryan/College Station, TX
That image on the badge should have a picture of a small furry animal that is squashed and has tire marks over it. But that's just my humor playing out.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6791|Singapore

We should have a Basic, Veteran and Expert Horn-Beeper Badge. It takes skill to muster enough kick votes to get you booted out the server for irritating BOTH the opponents and your teammates.

Beep beep.

I'm the stupid idiot who plays rhythms with my horn or just holds it down for the heck of it, especially when i'm running past APCs or tanks. Jets... I just bail heh
nexus3372
+1|6783
lol great idea. i can proudly say i love pissin people off by doin that. just haulin it through hotel in karkand blaring the horn and giving away my squads positio.!
Olpol
+0|6779

bigsteveooooo wrote:

i annoyingly never stop beeping the horn too.
Lol for some reason that just made me laugh out loud and I never do that when I read things on the net.
I hate those people! lol.
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6848|Australia
LOL i find being run over by a car more annoying than being knifed it makes me mad?

Proberly because i knew it was coming and i was too slow to move

nuke the knife add the road kill

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard