Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6715
We all know  the U.S has one of the biggest mentality problems in the world what are thoughts on American Mentality and American Bastardization?

Now i could write loads and loads on the mentality of these sick and pathetic people but i'd like to show you a site i came across wich furthers the U.S.A's stupidity and mentality.

Take a look at this gun site in the States http://www.50bmgstore.com/

Now any sane person with any humanity wouldnt be selling .50bmg rifles to people but in the land of the U.S.A they dont care about gun laws and wont change them they would rather keep selling all there weapons to any one and let each other shoot each other to death thats the American Way the we love trash way.

Now take a look at the site You got the Eagle with bullets strapped around its chest they got there flag waving around basicly saying "yay were proud of are trash country" I'm surprised they dont have Mcdonalda Ads waving around there too not to mention how poorly the site was designed.

Also read the site look at these:

Now SHOOT even
MORE RIFLES!!!

YAY! lets shoot more rifles and blow each others brains out!! lmao sick stupid country.

Next 50 Caliber Shoot
Coming Soon
Don't miss it!
Click for shoot details

YAY!! shoot shoot shoot! kill kill kill! We put the M in Mentality haha dont any of you Americans have any humanity and are disgusted by how you're country is run and how you wave around  you're trash?

Not to mention all the hunting sites typical cowardly americans sitting far away with a rifle and a scope shooting a defenceless animal yeah makes you a big man huh? Damn cowards lets  see you take on the animal face to face with you're bare hands oh thats  right you would drop to you're knees and beg for you're life with out a gun or a mcdonalds meal.

Now i'd like to hear you're thoughts or stories on this corrupted trash loving country wich dont forget are smaller then insects so lets hear you're thoughts on American Mentality.

I'd also like to dedicate some pictures to this thread and you're mentality problems.

Images removed

Now that i've had my morning dosage of Anti Humanity overweightness i'll catch you obese americans later remember thats america not capital because you're small like insects.

<3
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6761|cairns australia
any american mods want to edit this or any mods.the forum cut and paste is very wrong

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard