alf.ha
+5|6746|Berlin/Germany
Well, in the last days I played a bit Special Forces, but now I had a problem i've never had before. When I was gunner in the apache, first I was able to change the view, but when I switched from the mg to tv missile and then back, I was stuck in the cockpit view and not able to change the camera anymore. This happened on various servers to me.

Has anyone else seen this problem or some good advices for me?
Battlefield_Bandit
+0|6667
When I switch back from TV guided missles to guns in any of the attack choppers in bf2 (not special forces as I don't have it) it always reverts back to the cockpit view instead of the view i normally use where only the crosshairs are shown.

But it has never locked this view, I can always change the camera back to the crosshair only view. It is annoying though having to do this everytime I switch from tv guided missiles back to guns!!

Anybody know a way for it to remember what view you were using in the first place?
alf.ha
+5|6746|Berlin/Germany
Yeah thats also something that is going me on my nerves, but I think we can't do anything against that.
But my damn Apache problem which I never had before makes the gunnerposition nearly useless for me, because u cant see anything with cockpit view.
BurlySmurf
+1|6761|Nellis AFB
So you are saying hitting F9 again won't remove the cockpit? I haven't experienced that, but I have been stuch in the missile camera before.
alf.ha
+5|6746|Berlin/Germany
Yeah, I hit every button that switches the view, I changed the button configuration while stucked, but nothing happens. And cockpit view really sux.
persnickadee
+0|6667
and in the airplane same thing has happen to me also i noticed when playing with my buddie in single plyr it does this alot mabye ea can fix this cuz i hate gettn stuck in a view u dont want to be in  at  the wrong time of course well you know...
alf.ha
+5|6746|Berlin/Germany
Hmmm, not good when I'm the only one who has exactly this problem. But I didn't change anything in my settings or the game, so it shouldn't be my fault.
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6661
I know this is a few days old, but just wanted to let you know that you're not the only one.  As the gunner, I hop in the chopper and switch to the outside view.  I can change the view all I want until I switch over to the TV missle.  Once I try to switch back to the gun I am stuck in the cockpit view and can't see the ground.  First time this happened to me was on a night map but then also happeded on a day map once...maybe The Iron Gator but I don't remember for sure.  Never had this problem besides these two times.  Could have been a server thing or maybe a map thing or maybe just a random glitch.  Sorry I can't offer a solution...just wanted you to know you're not the only one.
alf.ha
+5|6746|Berlin/Germany
Thx MastersMom, good to know that I'm not the only one that has this problem. And btw, I like to fly myself with apache anyway (this helo rocks).
d11fdj
+3|6756|Athens
Hey guys, just wanted to say that i've had this problem repeatedly.  Only play on one server though (because of my ping) so i don't know if it's map related, server related or what.  But it happens to me all the time - if i change to tv missiles, i can't change the camera perspective when gunning.   And obviously, i can't see shit!  It sucks big time, so i'll stick with flying the apache - it's just tooo cooool
_/3.voL
+0|6667
Hi alf.ha,

I've also had this problem of not being able to change camere views after having switched to tv. For me it also seemed as if after i've switched back to normal view my gun wouldn't  do damage anymore. The only thing that worked for me to fix it, though temporarily, was to get out of the chop and then back in. Then i could at least use the gun again normally and change views. You have to tell your pilot that you need to get out and back in again.
It is very annoying.

Greetz
alf.ha
+5|6746|Berlin/Germany
_/3.voL you are right, I also had problems to kill people with the mg, but I didn't think of it before.
The most time I had this bug on Ghost Town, but also on Iron Gator, and on several servers....
1234BGD
+1|6756
I heard that this is something that is set on server... I experienced this several times

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard