chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

I've made several very serious upgrades to the player profile pages today. Here's a list:

* Win:Loss ratio added
* Tables, when sorted, now keep the average and totals and the bottom
* The "equipment" break down has been added.
* "Favorite Victims & Worst Enemies" is working properly again.
* Award details show dates and numbers now (just click one.)
* TTA is active again!

A few notes, however:

* TTA will not show up till your next update.
* Averages and Totals are now calculated at stats update time instead of one page load. This means that, until your next update, those stats will read as zero's. They'll fix themselves.
* The "equipment" break down is part of the new feed. I'm going to ask EA to put accuracy back into this one (as it is missing  currently.)
* Had to move the army stats over a little bit in order to make the colums space out nicely. You'll live.

Now I just have to wait for the feed to allow me to update faster and return the badges correctly.

You can check out my stats for an example of what all the newness looks like.
TrevorP
+0|6763
Nice...Still no EA Rank though?
And also maybe you could have it when you click on the weapon unlocks one of those tables opens up like the medals and ribbons...
77th|1st Lt. Werstein
+1|6780|Virginia, USA
sweetness
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6801
i would also love to see EA Score & BF2S Score. I guess this is coming eventually?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6817|San Francisco

TrevorP wrote:

Nice...Still no EA Rank though?
And also maybe you could have it when you click on the weapon unlocks one of those tables opens up like the medals and ribbons...
Clicking on unlocks should link to the unlocks section of ubar... chuy is just lazy
TrevorP
+0|6763
Lol ok... I wish we could view like the comparison stats like in BFHQ like it gives your daily stat number and you can browse by like up and comming and such
DesertEagle357
Attends Shock Paddlers Anonymous
+1|6762
THANK YOU! I was hoping for this to come back! I was gone for 2 months and left at 3800, it said 32 days 'til advancement...then the TTA went away...but recently after 2 weeks I'm at 8500, can't wait to see how long it should take
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6778|Lake Constanze, Germany

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Clicking on unlocks should link to the unlocks section of ubar... chuy is just lazy
ROFL....i was wondering, too: could it last this long???   J/K   

chuyskywalker wrote:

* Win:Loss ratio added
* Tables, when sorted, now keep the average and totals and the bottom
* The "equipment" break down has been added.
* "Favorite Victims & Worst Enemies" is working properly again.
* Award details show dates and numbers now (just click one.)
* TTA is active again!
Awsome! Thanks Chuy. Very cool features!!! Really!
Nice to have back the TTA and the other "good old stuff"!

Greetz,
Agent
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6814|United Kingdom
great work, all we need now is ea to fix the award stream so it shows i have all the badges...
Force
+0|6800
what happened to the EA score? did EA forget to add it to the new feed or something?

Also good work on the TTA, thats one of the only reasons i look at my stats, so thank you for getting it working again.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803
Cool, I was wondering about that extra table of 0s. :p
just one thing,
because of the new "equipment" table, the knife, shock paddles, and grenades show twice (once on weapon and once on equipment.

in MY mind, it would make more sense to call the new table "explosives" and list C4, AT Mine, and Claymores. which shows the details of the above table's compilation of the three. or maybe just un-compile them in the weapons table?

Maybe I'm missing a reason for this new table? if so, please tell me.
YourFavoriteWookiee
+0|6800|Denmark
Very nice man!!!!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

just one thing,
because of the new "equipment" table, the knife, shock paddles, and grenades show twice (once on weapon and once on equipment.

in MY mind, it would make more sense to call the new table "explosives" and list C4, AT Mine, and Claymores. which shows the details of the above table's compilation of the three. or maybe just un-compile them in the weapons table?

Once the accuracy is pulled in to the equipment table (it's not part of that feed element yet), I'll probably (for display only) remove those elements from the weapons table.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

Force wrote:

what happened to the EA score? did EA forget to add it to the new feed or something?
EA score was pulled from a different feed at one point (same feed as the one that I got your player flag from) but they've set up a weird new way of doing things and I'm waiting on the update that will incorporate a lot more data (all ranking data such as "Overall rank in Helicopter", country, 'Overall rank', etc) into the details feed.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

chuyskywalker wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

just one thing,

Once the accuracy is pulled in to the equipment table (it's not part of that feed element yet), I'll probably (for display only) remove those elements from the weapons table.
Ah, okay.
ISIK_Dark
+0|6809|Pueblo
Everything looks Great!!!
ssj4gogeta
+1|6815|England, Uk
Some great new stuff thanks
DakotaDoc64
+0|6762|Omaha, Nebraska
Great Job Chuy!   I am sure you as well as everyone else has noticed that the TTA is a quite a bit off.  I don't think it has anything to do with your site, but more then likely the feed.  Or (OK I am starting rumor control) part of the "realignment" EA will be doing with patch 1.1 (1.03).  Look at my stats as well as Chuy's or anyone with corporal.  By my calculations I should be 17% to next advancement not 48%

Also note that, for example tF-afrojap is showing 89% to SSgt and it should be 78%.  Not as far off, but still. 

Unless my math is just way off and have forgotten too much college mathematics.

I have noticed this on other stat sites as well as the non web based programs.  They all show this incorrect TTA.

Last edited by DakotaDoc64 (2005-09-25 10:29:19)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6817|San Francisco

How is that incorrect? You have 12,000 and you need 25,000 for the next rank. That is definitely closer to 48% than 17% considering 12,500 is 50% of 25,000. Perhaps you want it to start over at 0% every rank? But if you were to have it work this way then you would lose the ranks you would get next (notice it shows the next 3 ranks coming up.)
DakotaDoc64
+0|6762|Omaha, Nebraska

tF-voodoochild wrote:

How is that incorrect? You have 12,000 and you need 25,000 for the next rank. That is definitely closer to 48% than 17% considering 12,500 is 50% of 25,000. Perhaps you want it to start over at 0% every rank? But if you were to have it work this way then you would lose the ranks you would get next (notice it shows the next 3 ranks coming up.)
OK, I see.  I guess I am looking at is as % to next advancement. from current.  Sorry my bad.

But I should add that one somewhat popular stat site (name escapes me at the moement ) starts over at zero as does the in-game BFHQ.

Last edited by DakotaDoc64 (2005-09-25 10:50:56)

bigsteveooooo
+1|6774|Wirral, UK
my TTA is really messy.  the badges are not in a straight line.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

bigsteveooooo wrote:

What browser & OS?
SniperWolf1403
+0|6761
Hi Dude´s! I´ve got a question...if I want to earn the Navy Cross...do I have to play the USA for 4500 Hours???
Or what does the 4500h mean???
Sorry guys...I might be stupid.....

Thx,
SniperWolf1403

P.S.: And how do I get my stats into this message???

Last edited by SniperWolf1403 (2005-09-25 11:12:41)

bigsteveooooo
+1|6774|Wirral, UK

chuyskywalker wrote:

bigsteveooooo wrote:

What browser & OS?
It seems to have been fixed now..  with added progress bars
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6778|Lake Constanze, Germany

SniperWolf1403 wrote:

Hi Dude´s! I´ve got a question...if I want to earn the Navy Cross...do I have to play the USA for 4500 Hours???
Or what does the 4500h mean???
Sorry guys...I might be stupid.....

Thx,
SniperWolf1403

P.S.: And how do I get my stats into this message???
Ok, first of all: this is the wrong forum
This should be in the 'Battlefield 2 Help!' forum.

Anyway, second thing is: there are a) some issues with the award server, at the moment, or
b) EA changed something in the award requirements. However, we cannot state anything about
the medals at the moment. Please be patient and wait for the info yet to come.

To get u'r stats right into u'r signature (end of each message), try the following:

find the "bbcode" at the bottom of your personal statistic page.

Copy the link(s) / code(s) you want to use into your clipboard.

Open your personal "profile" page - you'll find this in the top navigation bar of the forum.

Open the "personality" sub-menu.

Paste the data from your clipboard into the empty field where it says: "Compose your signature".

If you want to add anything else, use one of the highlited links to help you out with the right code.

Hit the "submit" button to preview and verify your very own signature. When you're satisfied with your signature - you're done!

Think this will help to have fun with your sigi

https://217.20.115.62/images/show/agents-pics/BF2-Sig2.gif
https://217.20.115.62/images/show/agents-pics/BF2-Sig3.gif

At least, it would be really appreciated, that u familiarize urself with the 'Search' function of the forums,
which is located in the top navigation bar.

https://217.20.115.62/images/show/agents-pics/BF2Sforser2.gif

There are normally some threads about the most common topics.
And give the 'Frequently Asked Questions' also a try.
Thanks in advance for u'r kind cooperation and may the force be with u. Peace.

Greetz,
Agent

Last edited by Ag3nT-()r@ng3 (2005-09-25 12:17:02)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard