Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore
I was playing on node karkand #8. I placed all my AT mines on the areas where the apc and tanks are gonna likely be spawning my mates. First kill BOOM! one kill and one teamkill. Punish!. Second teamkill. This guy was kind enough to forgive me. In the end i had only 4 kills from AT mines and 2 punishes. Not worth the effort afterall.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

No. The most risky thing do do is dance in front of a deployed Claymore.

I get your point though.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6655|Seattle

Tyferra wrote:

No. The most risky thing do do is dance in front of a deployed Claymore.

I get your point though.
There's no risk ... you are certain to get blown up.
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6662

Ayumiz wrote:

I was playing on node karkand #8. I placed all my AT mines on the areas where the apc and tanks are gonna likely be spawning my mates. First kill BOOM! one kill and one teamkill. Punish!. Second teamkill. This guy was kind enough to forgive me. In the end i had only 4 kills from AT mines and 2 punishes. Not worth the effort afterall.
Just remember. Most of the girls playing BF2 think Red Skull = Shoe Sale and are instinctively attracted to it.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore
They think its like a power up. Just like moths to a flame, they also think the artillery is like a power up that gives u health lol.
KX500Racer
+4|6814
Aint that the truth!!!  Frickin' idiot punishers is what I can't stand!
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6643|Colorado
allmost makes you wish AT mines had ff off
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
Hah! why plant a mine when they can blatantly see it and blow it up?? You are more than likely to kill your own mates than the enemy. How is it that the enemy doesn't have the Jolly Rogers screaming at them and they see it but your mates see it and still run over it...
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6714|Malaga, EspaƱa
they should place a sort of alarm on the vehicule when close to Mines like

''WIIIIIIII WIIIIIIIII WARNING ! THIS IS NOT A POWER UP , CONTINUE AND UR A FUCKING DISCREASE OF UR TEAM! YOU HEAR ME NOOB STOP NOW OR BE AN COMPLETE ASSHOLE!''

and if u drove over , and punish the Engineer, he must hear 15 second ''n00b ALERT, n00b ALERT, n00b ALERT!'' and ofcourse a message ''Player Bla Bla has been a complete asshole by driving selfishly over a mine to punish the tactical Engineer, if there is an admin around please save the teams by kick his ass out of the server''
Dr_3V|L
+51|6695|Twente, The Netherlands
That would be great Haha.
Stravromula
+4|6648|France
I always plant mines on a downslope for them, the tanks can't see it until it's too late and they can't shoot at it from high ground.  Also another good location on Karkand is just behind the tracks at the train crossing. It's sloped downward and the cars usually speed across and BOOM. It's also in plain view of our teammates but there's always that one idiot.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6690|Melbourne, Australia
mate i was on internode 8 today aswell and i think i was playing with u .. u were on mec and u planted them in the center of the road in a big line yer? around the first corner on the main street    i need to no.. tanks always seem to notice my c4 ... an at mines... an they just go around them or blow em up.. fair enuf .. but i dont get how othyer peopel cant u see the fuken cross i have guys with high ranks actully swurving into my mines.. i mean .. why .. can u talke the game that seruiously dat ud waste a fun filled 15 seconds just to screw with a teammate who is doing nuffin wrong to u .. but just tryin to help the team as a whole.. do these people realy excist.. i feel for u mate i realy do ... i wish we had more admins who get this kind of abuse most of us do then they can realy start banning these newbs
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore
Yeah militant. I placed it just at the corner so when the tanks turn in, it'll be too late to move back.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6671
you placed... mines on a road on karkand?!??!

What the hell were you thinking man? Do you want to be kicked?
DuVeL
+2|6640|New Gitland, the Netherlands

Ayumiz wrote:

They think its like a power up. Just like moths to a flame, they also think the artillery is like a power up that gives u health lol.
So true!!!
It allways goes as this:
You as the commander see an enemysquad moving up to a certain base and you give several teams an order to intercept or defend the flag...No squad responds. Then the flag turnes grey and you allready decided (since no squad is responding) to put artillery up there. Then all of a sudden a jeep with a squad speeds up to finally defend the flag. You as the commander: Artillery, your are...(no responce)...Artillery, your area (still no responce)...Even VoiceComm doesn't work and just as the artybarrage hits, the team is near it...

The nice thing is, they ALLWAYS blame you for the TK and you get those whiners putting up a vote mutiny against you. Sometimes I hate being the commander. People should keep their eye out on where the arty strikes.
I2elik
+12|6723|Perth, Western Australia
Didn't know you were an Aussie Ayumiz
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6704|Singapore

I2elik wrote:

Didn't know you were an Aussie Ayumiz
Take a look at my flag:P
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
nah nah nah, it isnt the noobs who are attracted to the mines and claymores that you have to worry about!

it is all these loonies who love to get run over. I am telling you, some people in BF2 just have a death wish. what is it about moving cars, vodnics, tanks, apcs, even planes on a runway? they just love to throw themselves infront of you and then punish you for their stupidity.

EDIT: - 16 or something last night because a noob blackhawk decided to land and pick up his buddies just as i was taking off in the jet. i am sure his buddies had just hopped into the minigun seats and could see the red in my eyes as i could do nothing but crash into them!

Last edited by theDude5B (2006-03-13 06:03:45)

killaer
+41|6688
I just play on servers with team claymore and mine damage off.
luckybaer
+10|6745| Going Feral
How about if you place the mines on the approaches to the favorite spawn raping sites?  That way they should be far enough away from the spawn raping site so that your buddies don't get blown up by an exploding tank or APC.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard