Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
I was playing on Karkand and the enemy took the suburbs so I decided not to use my weapons but instead I used my knife. I got like 7 knife kills in under 5 mins. OMG !!!! My basic knife badge took the entire round with 10 tickets to spare. Right when I got my veteran badge the round ended litterally I wasn't even really trying for it but then when I got it I was like holy SH*T !!!!.

http://bf2stats.nsvr.info/player/57862347/       click the link then scroll down.

Next Update -359847:-28:-31  what is up with that ?????

Last edited by Obiwan (2006-02-09 02:06:05)

Chillay-14
+21|6676
congrate next tym keep it to ur self
Thanatos247
100% Artillery Magnet
+3|6748|Derby, England
Well played - I think the knife badges are the most treasured ones in the game.

Next up... expert...

muhahahahaha... ahem... I'll get back to work now.l
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6770|London UK

Congrats mate, nice one!

Now you gotta work for the expert knife badge
Chowley
+1|6684|Ireland
Expert first aid i treasure more, that was so bloody hard.

Well done to the original poster, when you go for expert its not as hard as people say keep at it.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
100 or so + 18 I'll try to do that badge with only a 118 knife kills. It will be tough because I will only have one try of getting the badge if I do it this way. I wonder if anyone can pull off expert with 118 kills alone ?...

Last edited by Obiwan (2006-02-09 02:17:43)

=.FFP.=Seeks
+0|6650|Building Behind You
Someone has probably done it. Well done by the way I am still on my basic. I am trying to get my pistol badge at the moment
Metaltop
+1|6761|The Netherlands
Nice, I got my veteran special ops (SF) and Support(SF) yesterday.
And after that I got in a server with Warlord where we only had 1 flag in the building so I just got my veteran first aid there.

Today I will probably go for my veteran anti-tank(SF),medic(SF) and engineer(SF).
And maybe the veteran explosives before the patch comes out.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
Thanks man If u want ur pistol badge be USMC on Karkand its so............easy to get pistol kills in that fenced in area (same with c4)
=.FFP.=Seeks
+0|6650|Building Behind You

Obiwan wrote:

Thanks man If u want ur pistol badge be USMC on Karkand its so............easy to get pistol kills in that fenced in area (same with c4)
Thanks for the advise
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
No problem, if you need anymore help with badges send me a message in my pm box thingy
DuVeL
+2|6667|New Gitland, the Netherlands
Good job on the badge. It's quit difficult to get sometimes and can be annoying.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
I here that. If I was trying for it I probably wouldn't have got it lol....
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6721
Need 9 more knifes and 18 iar for me expert
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
I only need 40 more knifes + 18 ira for da expert I can't wait...
PvtchieF73
+15|6707|Netherlands
congrats m8, great Job!!

onwards to the next one!!
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6683|Seattle
Good job, now go for expert!

Remember to be quiet, dodge bullets, and strike like the ninja!
oldlemon
+0|6766
OMG!!! ur so kool...noob i got my expert the first like 3 weeks i got the game..and i just got my vet infantry medal whihc u cnat get for a long time. so dont post noob stuff.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6692|Howell, Mi USA
Nice job dude.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
[DR2nd]Dr.Smoov
+9|6700|North Kackalaka
What really helps in gtting your golden  stabbie badge is to get a posse to help you.   If you have the comander helpin you out with uav's and spotting targets for you. Also a medic to revive you but who know your trying to get the badge and dosen't take you kills keeps you in the thick of things.   Basically play strike or sharqui and run to the action, don't stop and stab stab stab.  I got mine with a 18 kills 11 deaths round and the medic who was following me around got the gold medal for first place.
jOiNt_frAGGeR
+11|6651
i have it too....the problem is expert...
Dr0pped
+8|6752|Ontario, Canada

oldlemon wrote:

OMG!!! ur so kool...noob i got my expert the first like 3 weeks i got the game..and i just got my vet infantry medal whihc u cnat get for a long time. so dont post noob stuff.
You'ld probably piss on someone's birthday cake to put out the candles too.... Be nice - the guy's excited. We can't all be perfect like you
M_Ichi2
+0|6743|Near Munich
Congrats, I made my Expert a few days ago.
Try NightFlight, thats easy. I made 27 Knife Kills in a round there.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6692|Howell, Mi USA
Yea if u can get someone cool who actually will knife fight u. Most of the time when u pull ur knife the other guy just shoots u.

I got my expert knife on Kubra Dam, camping the construction site CP

Last edited by Cbass (2006-02-10 10:24:09)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Rigor
+0|6739|Sweden

oldlemon wrote:

WTF is your problem dude??If he's happy for his badge u dont have to flame him.
Oh and by the way,that 3 week BS about your expert badge...STOP LYING!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard