D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6786|Belgium
I got kicked & Banned from a Karkand server for trying to take over the damn train accident :-/..
We captured all the flaggs on the first part of Karkand ( 64-player ) and we were moving in on Train Accident as our next to-be-captured spawn.. I went in as one of the first with a Humvee & killed about 5 people before someone managed to destroy the humvee, but fortunatly I got out before the explosion & lost almost no life.. Then as an Assault I was going towards their Ground Defense Rocket because my tanks were coming in as well, and I killed 4 people with the Grenade Launcher Attachment ( F2000 GL ) and when I ran out of nades, switches to assault riffle itself and killed another 3 or 4 people .. then when I finally reached the darn Ground Defense some idiot crashed a C4 crammed Humvee into me & before I got the chance to respawn I got kicked for spawnraping :-( ..
smk_valvanite
+12|6646|New Zealand, CHCH

specops10-4 wrote:

I was kickbanned due to "an oversized pertuitery gland" I really have no idea why I was kicked but that was why...  And my freind was kicked at the same time as me for being "a wanker"
an over sized what gland?
Zapata1982
+4|6642|Los Angeles, KALIFoooNIaaa

bs6749 wrote:

I know that I was on that server with you when you got kicked. A couple of things. It was Full Metal Gaming's 24/7 Mashtuur City server. I was the reason that people got kicked for saying "BS" because of my name (bs6749). I typed, " whenever someone says "bs" I think that they are talking to me." People then typed "bs" "hey bs" "bs is cool" and all this other crap. I don't know if you were one of them but you were most likely kicked for spamming. Saying stuff like "I like cheese". You were kicked by =FMG=Jim64 or =FMG=Hossi. Want to ask them why you were kicked? Go here:  www.fullmetalgaming.com They will tell you exactly why you were kicked. BTW. You were not necessarily kicked for disrespecting an admin. When you were kicked it said: Kicking Zapata##### for disrespect. This could be anything from asking teammates to toss nades out of the BH to spamming, which are both "disrespectful" of the server rules.

-bs6749
Yup that was me, yea i was wondering why the hell everyone started saying "bs", i think the admin was on a power trip, i was not in the chopper when the guy started telling people to trow nades, all the comotion started, all i wanted is to play to difuse or try to difuse the tension, i was saying things " i like cheese", stupid shit, cause no one was playing execpt arguing, i got kicked first, then couple sec later i went back in, wrote to the admin, " hey get off your high chair and tell mom to change your diapers, people like u are idiots" or something like that, i was funny thought, getting kicked out for saying stupid stuff,
PvtchieF73
+15|6679|Netherlands

Nodrak wrote:

Can't remeber the server, but I was in a tank, and a SpecOps comes c4 hopping towards me, I full reverese, and fire the cannon/mg at him, somhow missing 2 shells, and hes still comming.  I hit a pole or something in reverse, and he gains some ground, chucks his 1 c4 onto me, and then 2nd one misses because I got unstuck intime.  He blows it, only hafk killing me, he dies from his c4.  I say 'lol smooth'.  -> You have Been Kicked
omfg this one is really funny!
nice action!

lame admin : )
Blacklapp
+0|6706
Funniest reason for me beeing kicked was when I was riding in a chopper and it got hit by a plane. The pilot said bail out, everyone bailed and the chopper blew up. I got 5 TK:s and got autokicked. *LOL*
randomlow
+0|6624
A few weeks ago I got kicked for saying "Nice Shot" when i got sniped out of a attack heli =\
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6790|Belgium

A while ago before the 1.03 patch:

For shooting at the enemy... Realy!

64 player Masthuur, almost empty, both teams had only one squad, and flying around in the map capping flags. Joined the squad, spawned in the BH, shot at the other chopper, got banned.
To bad that I did not take a screeny...

Cheers,
R
lesican
+0|6623
Back when I first aquired BF2, a friend came round (who bought the game the same day), we hooked up a little lan, formed a squad and started are desperate career of trying to stay alive under a torrent of artillery fire and shrapnel grenades.

We wandered around a beach, taking pot-shots with are little sniper rifles and generally missing everything we aimed at. Cries of "Ohhh did you see that Jet? That was soo cool!" and "What the f**k was that??" as the Arty rained hot death on our rookie squad.

The we found a helicopter, it was just sat there, all shiny and new, calling us to take to the skies.... so up we went (had just bought a joystick on another friends reccomenation, as it makes flight fun). We flew about a beach for a while, my friend trying the minigun and TV missiles out, while I banked around trying to get a feel of flight.

Then our down fall began, we decided to fly over the sea and have a look around.
It wasn't long before the gracefull shape of a carrier appeared in the horizon, as one unit we decided to attack.

Gunning the throttle I launched the attack helicopter straight towards the deck of the boat, missiles and minigun fire rained down on the enemy as I pulled the copter out of its dive... Laughing out loud we had missed everyshot, but undettered we went in for another run.

My friend launched a TV guided missile at the anti-air turret that had now spun to life but it glanced harmlessly into the carriers side. Fighting for control I desperatley fired my remaing missiles wildy into the air as the nimble helicopter lurched towards the bridge of the carrier.
Suddenly it was over though as the deck of the carrier had filled with hostile troops, Anti-tank missiles and heavy machinegun fire exploded our efforts and we fell about in laughter. Our plans and our helicopter sank into the depths of the ocean.

We decided to try out the support kit this time, as our suicide run onto the Enemies boat had landed us 0 kills, we hadn't even scratched its paintwork. This game was amazing:) We just attacked an aircraft carrier full of people in a helicopter But suddenly it was over.............

You have been kicked from the sever. Reason: Baseraping

Rookie Squad 0 kills 2 Deaths
Ebil Carrier 2 Kills+1 Helicopter
baseraping?

Dont worry though, we have got much worse since then
aboltus6216325
+0|6623|mass
i was a sniper and i kept puttin claymores on the ladder and this one guy all the time followed me and blew him self all the time on my claymores and after he did that four times i took a granade and killed him and got kiked out
1234BGD
+1|6719
I was kicked for using UAV on the last remaining spawn of the opposing force as a commander....

EDIT - and the reason displayed was "CHEAT"

Last edited by 1234BGD (2006-02-09 01:36:53)

DuVeL
+2|6639|New Gitland, the Netherlands
The other day I got banned from a 24/7 Karkand clanserver. I decided to select the commanderrole as it was still available. So, the round just started, I put up the UAV, *You have been banned for illegal use of the Commanderrole*
So the stupidserveradmin wanted the commanderrole for himself (previous rounds one of the clan of that server had the role). He could have just asked or put up a vote mutiny...Cheers Mr.Admin! Next time get a higher rank then mine...
-fe.lep-
+8|6673
I played on the 50 klicks server, UK standard BF2 50 man. I played first map, karkand, was having one of those games no matter where I went on the map , every time I fired the grenade launcher it hit a 50k member, 25 people on the team and I kept nailing admins. A bit of whining and bitching went on but nothing happened, Got the gold medal.

Next map Oil Fields, I jump in a jet fly toward enemy base, see the enemy transport helicopter and shoot it down. 5 men dead , Top left of my screen fills up with 50k names......

Next minute my screen freezes and Im removed from server.

REASON : BANNED BUNNYHOPPING NOOB

In a jet!! It kinda made my night

No Flame intended 50k dudez btw.

https://www.bf2player.com/sig/45167778-3959.png

Last edited by -fe.lep- (2006-02-09 06:24:38)

JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6740|Canada, Ont
My keys all got erased so I couldn't move and no buttons on the keyboard worked. (didn't know the problem). So I kicked myself off the server for "Damn It Im Stuck!", came back in seeing if maybe it was just some little error and Kicked myself again with "Stuck Again Damn It!!".

Was on Digital Anarchys Server when they were StatPadding that Faggot Da|Illusion while flying the Helocopter getting him 100's of Ammo Giving points and Driver Ability Points while flying at 300 Altitude. Was 170 Tickets left on both teams and he already had 200 Points so I totally called him on it.

Got Banned for Team Killing, lol. They really REALLY don't like Black Ops Members...
To Anyone who Hates DA, we played a part in bringing there Server down. Go us.
the_fugitive
+0|6644|Tinley Park,IL
Got kicked twice for blowing up the radar stations to many times.  I was a spec ops thats my job.  Admin didnt care kicked me.  Rejoined..blew it up...kicked.
isac_666
+0|6695
Got my first and only ban a couple of weeks ago.

Played Gulf of Oman with a friend of mine. We were Americans and some guys were spawnkilling us all on the ship. My friend and I kept on sapwning on the ship so we could take them out and we asked the admins to ban them which they also did.

So everything is ok again and we continue to play. I jumped into a BH on the ship, an Admin was obviuosly flying the chopper and we headed towards land. He decided to try to take the Hotel flag but when we came to the flag he hovered between the flag and the pool, a couple of feet above ground. I was a gunner and I saw a enemy with an anti-tank weapon, hiding in the grass at the wall. I couldn't shoot him with the gun so I jumped out, and shot him. Then I saw, "You have been banned" and a word in german. My friend said "What the f*** anf so did I.

So I got banned for jumping out of a BH to kill a guy that was aiming his AT weapon at us.

We left the server and will never play there again.

Last edited by isac_666 (2006-02-10 17:00:29)

DU
+0|6626
Because I had the guts too stand up to a 16 yr old Admin on internode Australia ( known as internoob by most Aussies) and their stupid rules ( i.e. fair play rules or rules of engagement) I not sorry i was banned and have many servers too play on like game arena.

I love these kids that admin and get their first power trip!
vissroid
+0|6613|Medford Oregon
yeah heres one:I got kicked and possibly banned for sayin "Lmao" tonight

wtf? lol
[LCI]squeakyfleece
O-<--< stick man lolololol
+27|6627|perv
i got kicked for owning in a heli BUNCH OF WANKSHAFTS
]{aos13
+0|6621|California
I was once playing sniper on Sharqi and after about 6 kills with my pistol, cause I was trying to take a spot, I got kicked for "Using the Pistol too much"
Bf2specialforces
+1|6617

sgt.vinny wrote:

once u know i was like hacking and u know like the admin sort of got mad so liek u know he banned me and i was laghing u know isnt that funny
FIRST NO ITS NOT FUNNY BECAUSE I HATE FUCKING HACKERS AND SECOND WHY THE FUCK ARE U HACKING DO U HAVE NO LIFE BUT TO HACK ON BF2?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
Got banned for "vertical bombing" - Flying up high in a 2-bomb jet, then flying straight back down again, launch the two bombs, and fly off. 2 seconds later -

SargeV1.4 [Mig-29] APC
SargeV1.4 [Mig-29] Buggy
SargeV1.4 [Mig-29] Second buggy guy
SargeV1.4 [Mig-29] Guy on the TOW

"Sarge cheater!"

*you have been banned*
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
iamtheoneneo
+16|6639
for not giving a supply drop to a tank when requested, the tank was the admin - the reson for not giving it him was bc it was recharging. total idiot admin, but the servers good so you learn to put up with it. think hes called lightning pat
specxops
Banned
+18|6620|Boca Raton,Florida
funniest time i got banned was when i got in a jet on operation clean sweep and kill one of the admins witht eh missles and then killed a helo and then got the admin again, he was barrel rolling backflipping thinking hes a cool kid thinking i cnt keep up with him, and then once i kicked his smelly ass he goes nice hacking SpEcxOpS BANNED! rofl i thought it was hilarious cuz he has to ban me for kicking his ass
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6621|The Netherlands
I just got kicked of this server.
Game-Monitor
24/7 Karkand [NoobKillers] - GameServers.net
IP: 82.192.78.144:17567
Game: BattleField 2
Players: 24 / 24

Server mess.
Cheating ! i'm like wtf
i'm just pwning the whole [Nk] squad.
didn't get the gold medal because the kick.
freaking *dsfadflsdjf* mother *hfalsdf*
Kicked for being good. There are sick people on this earth.
So if you are a good BF2 player don't ever step foot on :

24/7 Karkand [NoobKillers]
fuzzyballs44
+3|6679|Coeur D' Alene, ID
I got banned for waiting for a tank.....I would wait for the tank at USMC's main base on Karkand...the admin would TK me steal the tank or throw mines out to kill me if I got in it first....we played this little game for over half the game, I never TKed him once.  He kicked me when he had -36 points and called me an asshole LOL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard